Creepy Joe

Leo, I may have been a bit harsh with you, however unintentionally. My conscience (and curiosity) got to me over the last 24 hours so I went through some video clips to evaluate Uncle Joe's interaction with people. And for the most part, he is harmlessly hands on with people, and in most cases there is nothing to criticize as far as I am concerned. But here and there I have to admit I did observe some controlling behavior.

There was one clip for instance in which he seems to be greeting Hillary at the airport or someplace, gave her a welcoming hug. No problem with that. But then he kept his arms around her waist, restraining her from creating distance between them, and was not releasing her after it was obvious that the embrace was inappropriately long to her. And in others it was obvious that his embrace was also more controlling than many people might find comfortable.

Conclusion: No evidence of predatory sexual behavior or harassment evident, and I do not believe Joe Biden is sexually inappropriate with anybody. I do not believe he is a pervert. But he on occasion, however unconsciously it might be, is inappropriately physically controlling. And that does stray a bit into the creepy category.

Foxfyre: I never said Biden was a sexual predator I said he was acting creepy. Trump certainly wasn't immune from being called creepy or a sexual predator with revelations about him touching some women's junk even when they were apparently OK and aware of it.
He is a fucking predator.
He uses the cameras to move in and grope women and children, knowing that they and their families aren't going to create a national incident by socking him in the mouth.

He's a fucking perv.

You are a pervert you little pig. Making false accusations.
She's exactly right and you know it. You can see he gets turned on doing this in front of everyone. Hes an exibitionist

Leo, I may have been a bit harsh with you, however unintentionally. My conscience (and curiosity) got to me over the last 24 hours so I went through some video clips to evaluate Uncle Joe's interaction with people. And for the most part, he is harmlessly hands on with people, and in most cases there is nothing to criticize as far as I am concerned. But here and there I have to admit I did observe some controlling behavior.

There was one clip for instance in which he seems to be greeting Hillary at the airport or someplace, gave her a welcoming hug. No problem with that. But then he kept his arms around her waist, restraining her from creating distance between them, and was not releasing her after it was obvious that the embrace was inappropriately long to her. And in others it was obvious that his embrace was also more controlling than many people might find comfortable.

Conclusion: No evidence of predatory sexual behavior or harassment evident, and I do not believe Joe Biden is sexually inappropriate with anybody. I do not believe he is a pervert. But he on occasion, however unconsciously it might be, is inappropriately physically controlling. And that does stray a bit into the creepy category.

Foxfyre: I never said Biden was a sexual predator I said he was acting creepy. Trump certainly wasn't immune from being called creepy or a sexual predator with revelations about him touching some women's junk even when they were apparently OK and aware of it.
He is a fucking predator.
He uses the cameras to move in and grope women and children, knowing that they and their families aren't going to create a national incident by socking him in the mouth.

He's a fucking perv.

You are a pervert you little pig. Making false accusations.
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

Lucy Flores: Joe Biden Can’t Recall Kissing Incident Because He’s ‘So Used to Behaving’ That Way

"Lucy Flores was getting ready to deliver a speech as the Democratic nominee for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada in 2014, when she alleges that former Vice President Joe Biden, who had come to campaign on her behalf, kissed her on the back of her head without her consent."

Slobbering old fart....

I'm sorry but I get so really REALLY tired of this kind of personal smear tactics. I know you're just posting what is being reported out there, but when does this stop? The unverifiable and unsupportable accusations dug up from years ago or some unfortunate choice of words or comment or action out of a person's entire life used to personally destroy him or her? In my opinion, that kind of tactic is in itself evil.

Yes there are some truly bad, criminal, evil, incompetent, untrustworthy people out there and those should be exposed and not be eligible for positions in which they can affect or control other people's lives. But otherwise, there are no saints to elect or appoint to anything anywhere in the world. We have all sinned and fallen short. He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

I have plenty of reasons to not vote for Uncle Joe for high office, but certainly something like kissing a woman on the back of her head is not among them. Can't we focus on a person's reasonably recent track record and what we believe he or or she can accomplish in office?

Sort of like a 2 year lie about President Trump and Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I surely wouldn’t let him babysit my kids. Old pervert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucy Flores: Joe Biden Can’t Recall Kissing Incident Because He’s ‘So Used to Behaving’ That Way

"Lucy Flores was getting ready to deliver a speech as the Democratic nominee for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada in 2014, when she alleges that former Vice President Joe Biden, who had come to campaign on her behalf, kissed her on the back of her head without her consent."

Slobbering old fart....

Get back to us when Joe tells the world he wants to do his daughter. Incest isn`t creepy?
trump and dating ivanka - Bing video

Slobbering old fart....

Get back to us when Joe tells the world he wants to do his daughter. Incest isn`t creepy?
Joe did it with Beau!

Creepy Joe now attacking Trump for not curing cancer

Joe Biden: "We are unwilling to postpone the fight against cancer. The fight to eliminate racial disparities in cancer and outcomes is a fight that we have to be unwilling to postpone." Biden says Trump White House didn't see fighting cancer as 'priority' pic.twitter.com/dY9PEUocNM — The Hill (@thehill) April 11, 2019
The funny stuff just keeps coming!

Now see? This IS legitimate criticism. Where is Obama and Biden's declaration of making fighting cancer a priority? Where is the legislation they suggested to Congress re that? And where is the evidence that Trump sees fighting cancer as less of a priority than they did?

We SHOULD call out this kind of false narrative and expose the hypocrisy of those who utilize it every time it happens. It is important to do so.

But Joe Biden kissing some woman on the back of the head really isn't any big deal to me.

Last edited:

Slobbering old fart....

Get back to us when you can be honest about what President Trump actually said and the context in which he said it. Your comment here is vicious and unsupportable as is the caption on that video. There is no intellectual dishonesty some are not willing to display and your kind of smear is especially over the top.

Last edited:
What the hell is creepier than Trump using his authority as a teen beauty pageant organizer to wander around the teens dressing room, and bragging about being able to view the teens in their partially undressed state?

What the hell is creepier than Trump using his authority as a teen beauty pageant organizer to wander around the teens dressing room, and bragging about being able to view the teens in their partially undressed state?

Even the pro-radical-left and often discredited Buzzfeed who put out that uncorroborated story--a story of an event more than two decades ago that didn't come out until the campaign when the Democrats were searching for anything to use to smear Trump--didn't say he bragged about that. And even Politifact that rejoices whenever they can put out a negative story re the President would not endorse that story and several other contestants at that time say it never happened. More intellectual dishonesty from the left on your part here.

Last edited:

Slobbering old fart....

Get back to us when you can be honest about what President Trump actually said and the context in which he said it. Your comment here is vicious and unsupportable as is the caption on that video. There is no intellectual dishonesty some are not willing to display and your kind of smear is especially over the top.
You`re not familiar with this rutting pig of a president? Perhaps he doesn`t want to screw his daughter and would be content to just grab some pussy. Do you think his date with Ivanka would be a movie and a trip to the malt shop to put some coins in the juke box? You can`t be that stupid.

Slobbering old fart....

You`re not familiar with this rutting pig of a president? Perhaps he doesn`t want to screw his daughter and would be content to just grab some pussy. Do you think his date with Ivanka would be a movie and a trip to the malt shop to put some coins in the juke box? You can`t be that stupid.

I am afraid if I respond appropriately to the filth you are spewing here, I would get my first ever reprimand at USMB. So I'll just wish you a pleasant afternoon and leave it to you what I think of your post.

Even the pro-radical-left and often discredited Buzzfeed who put out that uncorroborated story--a story of an event more than two decades ago that didn't come out until the campaign when the Democrats were searching for anything to use to smear Trump--didn't say he bragged about that. And even Politifact that rejoices whenever they can put out a negative story re the President would not endorse that story and several other contestants at that time say it never happened. More intellectual dishonesty from the left on your part here.
The Democrats didn`t have to search very hard to find something to smear Trump with. He self smeared when he spit on our POWs but not caring about that is one of the many things that make a Deplorable a Deplorable.

Forum List

Back