Creating my own Today in History Thread:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Daily I will update this thread with obscure and meaningless Historical Facts so we as a board can learn something new and hope all of you will add to this thread...

So on November 6th 1923 did you know a loaf of bread in Germany cost 140 Billion German Marks?

Heck, Germany had so many billionaires but of course the German Mark was worthless as can be back then!!!

Also on this same date in 1861 Jefferson Davis was elected to a Six Year Term as President of the Confederacy...

On this date today, I vacuumed, washed dishes, mopped the floors, fixed up a pc for my wife and did laundry. I asked my wife if she wanted me to go to the store for her but she said she was goddamed tired of listening to me bitch about the pain when I put my shoe on so she would go herself.

On this date today, I vacuumed, washed dishes, mopped the floors, fixed up a pc for my wife and did laundry. I asked my wife if she wanted me to go to the store for her but she said she was goddamed tired of listening to me bitch about the pain when I put my shoe on so she would go herself.
Aren't you a Queer?

Aren't you a Queer?
No jigaboo, I ain't.

Aren't you a Queer?
No jigaboo, I ain't.
Yes you are. You were at the Stoneall riots.

Aren't you a Queer?
No jigaboo, I ain't.
Yes you are. You were at the Stoneall riots.
Fuck you up your greasy ass.

Forum List

Back