Craigslist Ad: ‘Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at the Trump Rally’

Well, well....

After the paid BLM protestors in Ferguson and Baltimore, who would have suspected this????
:eusa_whistle:

Craigslist Ad: ‘Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at the Trump Rally’

A pro-Bernie Sanders Craigslist ad invites people in Wisconsin to protest against Donald Trump for $15 dollars an hour.

Beneath an image of a Bernie Sanders T-shirt, the ad, which was posted on Tuesday morning, reads, “Paid positions for protesters at the Trump rally.”

“Shuttle buses, parking, signs, and hourly pay available. $15 an hour due to economic inequality. Meet at 3300 W. Tripp Road, Jainesville, WI 53548 for pre-protest instructions and to get your time card.”

Gosh, some protesters rally because they actually want to take a stand. These folks are nothing but paid thugs being sent to cause trouble. And they don't do anything because they believe it's right but because they want money and love being bullies.

There were people bussed in to the Ferguson riots and many other things. This is nothing new.

Of course, the left has always been famous for hiring thugs to help with their political agenda. And they seem to draw the worst creeps.

Ok , so who's paying ? GOP? Cause they hate him More than anyone .

Everyone knows that if it's on Craiglist, anyone can see it and comment on it. What better way to make the protesters look insincere.

Bull.....cough.....cough....shit!
ixHz9Li.gif

It's another issue that the mainstream media should be investigating but they won't. Remember Cindy Sheehan's anti-war protesters? They were all over the place and camped in president Bush's driveway but they freaking disappeared over night when Obama was elected. We were still in Iraq and Afghanistan but the protest was over. It was all about politics and not about the war.

so far, all the claims of these craigslist ads HAVE BEEN PROVEN FALSE, just google a FACTCHECK on them....

but if they are true,

in my best Crusader Frank Conspiracy theory impersonation voice:

Mr. Trump's team is behind paying the protesters! :D

yeah sure. you might convince some people of that. plus the Unions and Democrat party are in bed together so there's enough bodies right there. but then they rook in the little mush brains in adult bodies from these colleges/universities and there you go. and you can look to see there are UNION members at ALL these (so called) protesting's

It's another issue that the mainstream media should be investigating but they won't. Remember Cindy Sheehan's anti-war protesters? They were all over the place and camped in president Bush's driveway but they freaking disappeared over night when Obama was elected. We were still in Iraq and Afghanistan but the protest was over. It was all about politics and not about the war.

Yup the democrats dumped her like a hot potato, I always felt so sorry for her husband, she went absolutely nuts.

Yup the democrats dumped her like a hot potato, I always felt so sorry for her husband, she went absolutely nuts.
Yep, She actually thought these people cared about her. that's what make it even sicker... using her for her DEAD SON who died in Iraq. She got suckered right up in it.

Wow, somebody jumped right out with that plan on hearing the news (which I posted on another thread a few minutes before I started this one)....

From your link...

posted: 2016-03-31 2:00pm

Talk about "timing"!!!!

View attachment 69632

You saw nothing.
Bullshit...

Unless you're illiterate, you can read the time your "ad" was posted right at the bottom....

After all, Craigslist TIMESTAMPS their ads!!!!

But depend on a Lib not to recognize the obvious, since you think Hillary isn't a criminal....

Does it take work to be this obtuse? Or does it happen naturally?

I'm the one who created that ad. That was the point. Anyone can create an ad on Craigslist. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the person who wrote the article was the one who created the ad.

Forum List

Back