Cowardly police run from protestors in minneapolis

Are we a nation of law and order or a nation of mob rule?

The msm has been striving for a long time to stir up a minority insurrection and they may now have suceeded...at least in Minneapolis and it may spread nation wide.

You support the police killing that hand cuffed guy? The video I saw first on the internet was taken by a bystander with a cellphone, not a news van. You sure it was the news media that sparked this and not some rogue cops?

The cops may or may not have been in the wrong....I will wait and see on that but the media is always trying to racebait and stir up division in a nation already beset with many problems.
The cops were definitely in the wrong as they don’t have authority as judge and executioner.

Oh puhleeze dont start with that bullshit. This is America not some banana republic ....as in........innocent til proven guilty....that is why we have a judicial system....in your ignorance what you are touting is mob rule, vigilantism.

What is the difference between a mob hanging a negro?(like that has even happened in this century) and a mob of blacks running around killing people out of racial hatred or some mistaken notion of injustice....which did happen several times after the zimmerman case.

And we are getting reports now of blacks doing outrageous things in their state of agitation like spraying a disabled woman in a wheel chair with a fire extinguisher.....and no doubt you will see them actually kill innocent people before this latest incident is over.
It’s possible to consider the events separately. Neither justifies the other.

Does anyone know what this joker is trying to say?

The police need to replace the rubber bullets with Metallic ones

I do not know the facts in this case and since we cannot believe the media(especially in regards to racial matters) I will wait and see in regards to commenting on whether or not the police are guilty of misbehavior as in the guys death could have been due to natural causes as in a heart attack due to the stress of the event which he may have caused himself.

But a certain minority always wants to use these rare cases where it appears one of their members may have been mistreated to cause havoc in their city and or neighborhoods.....this should not be tolerated.

Blacks have access to the judicial system and that is where they should take their grievances...yet what we see time and again is for them to use violence or the threat of violence to get their way.

They know full well that politicians will cave in to them ...even to the point of indicting and arresting those who may be completely innocent and in some cases obviously so....like in the zimmerman case and now in the infamous Jawja jogga case...but the politicians are not interested in truth or justice...they only want to protect their careers and avoid being labeled racist...thus the blacks are able to extort or more like blackmail liberal politicians to give in to them.
I saw video where two cops had him walking around in hand cuffed with his hands behind his back and started to sit him down leaning against the wall a a building prior to walking him some more, without him struggling. Of course everybody has seen the video on the guy held down with a knee on the side of his neck and heard him pleading that he couldn't breath before he passed out. Are you saying one of the two videos made on somebody's home computer and is fake? Which one?
What’s that have to do with looting?
Oh, you probably skipped the OP's post at beginning of thread. He thinks the riots and looting is caused by the mainstream media. I think the riots and looting was sparked by the cops killing that guy while multiple people filmed it with their cellphones. Protests that turn into angry mobs is about mob psychology which to me is like a cattle herd that gets spooked and stampedes. You got a different theory? The OP thinks the cops are cowards, which I doubt. So he and I are not agreeing about a lot tonight. Are you a mainstream media started it guy, a cops are cowards guy, or somebody who thinks the cops should not have killed that handcuffed guy?

The msm has been striving for a long time to stir up a minority insurrection and they may now have suceeded...at least in Minneapolis and it may spread nation wide.

You support the police killing that hand cuffed guy? The video I saw first on the internet was taken by a bystander with a cellphone, not a news van. You sure it was the news media that sparked this and not some rogue cops?

The cops may or may not have been in the wrong....I will wait and see on that but the media is always trying to racebait and stir up division in a nation already beset with many problems.
The cops were definitely in the wrong as they don’t have authority as judge and executioner.

How many times have we seen videos of blacks doing completely outrageous things much worse than what the police may have done in this case....videos of blacks playing the knockout game, where a black tries to knock out someone with one punch whilst sometimes actually killing someone do that...usually a older person or a woman....whilst his friend videotapes it. etc.etc.. video after video...quite common and even more cases of stuff like that that were not videotaped and you never hear about.

Yet when was the last time you seen white folks rioting....in fact white folks never riot ...at least not in many decades. They just sit back and let the judicial system deal with it.

I do not know the facts in this case and since we cannot believe the media(especially in regards to racial matters) I will wait and see in regards to commenting on whether or not the police are guilty of misbehavior as in the guys death could have been due to natural causes as in a heart attack due to the stress of the event which he may have caused himself.

But a certain minority always wants to use these rare cases where it appears one of their members may have been mistreated to cause havoc in their city and or neighborhoods.....this should not be tolerated.

Blacks have access to the judicial system and that is where they should take their grievances...yet what we see time and again is for them to use violence or the threat of violence to get their way.

They know full well that politicians will cave in to them ...even to the point of indicting and arresting those who may be completely innocent and in some cases obviously so....like in the zimmerman case and now in the infamous Jawja jogga case...but the politicians are not interested in truth or justice...they only want to protect their careers and avoid being labeled racist...thus the blacks are able to extort or more like blackmail liberal politicians to give in to them.
I saw video where two cops had him walking around in hand cuffed with his hands behind his back and started to sit him down leaning against the wall a a building prior to walking him some more, without him struggling. Of course everybody has seen the video on the guy held down with a knee on the side of his neck and heard him pleading that he couldn't breath before he passed out. Are you saying one of the two videos made on somebody's home computer and is fake? Which one?
Oh, you probably skipped the OP's post at beginning of thread. He thinks the riots and looting is caused by the mainstream media. I think the riots and looting was sparked by the cops killing that guy while multiple people filmed it with their cellphones. Protests that turn into angry mobs is about mob psychology which to me is like a cattle herd that gets spooked and stampedes. You got a different theory? The OP thinks the cops are cowards, which I doubt. So he and I are not agreeing about a lot tonight. Are you a mainstream media started it guy, a cops are cowards guy, or somebody who thinks the cops should not have killed that handcuffed guy?

Hey dumbass the msm definitely tries to provoke crap like this...and they are willing to lie to do it. They love this crap. Means higher ratings and more revenue coming in.

Anyhow....you do not know if the cops killed the guy or not......it may have been a death caused by a heart attack....wait for the autopsy report. I have not said the cops did not kill the guy...I said I will wait for the facts to come out.
Which everyone should do....but unfortunately we know the blacks love to riot and loot and are always looking for an excuse to do exactly that....really can't blame them....the way the system rewards them for doing that.

Blue ISIS is America's domestic terrorist gang. American Cops are out of control thugs. Monster Cops need to be destroyed. And fuck that desecrated American flag with the blue stripe. Murder in broad daylight witnessed and recorded.

9mm HP 115gr...
They need to cool this down without shooting protesters unless the protesters start shooting. Oh, and only amateurs use 115gr. or women trying to control recoil on the range.

9mm HP 115gr...
They need to cool this down without shooting protesters unless the protesters start shooting. Oh, and only amateurs use 115gr. or women trying to control recoil on the range.
Some folks get arthritis, and the 115gr has sure put a lot of bodies on the ground in the last hundred years.

Just saying.

An intelligent response to what the community saw, was for:
1. A peaceful demonstration.
2. Demand that the District Attorney review the case.
The District Attorney would "impartially" investigate and bring it before a Grand Jury, if needed.
The low IQ response by a community:
1. "Hey, let's burn things that have nothing to do with the arrest."
2. "Hey, let's steal things, because it's fun and has nothing to do with the arrest."
3. "Hey, let's destroy our own communities."
4. "Hey, let's be idiots, because it's fun."
I have heard that the Minnesota National Guard has been called in. If true, the National Guard should just go in shooting, to make a point as to who is actually in charge. Once the smoke clears and the bodies are piled up, see if the survivors are smiling.
Mobs are dangerous things. I think they may have had an initial emotional response. Once the emotions come into play reason often goes out the window and what starts as a peaceful protest turns into a mob.

You realize there were more protesters than the cops had ammo. Especially when the cops tend to empty a magazine into one baddie.

When was the last time you heard of a cop shooting a protestor? They have other things to use to deal with protestors...in this case maybe they were just surprised or disorganized....anyhow a shameful scene to see cops running from protestors....not that long ago we were seeing videos of cops in N.Y. being openly harrassed on the streets and they had their hands tied ...unable to respond because their superiors gave them orders to do nothing...just take it...when they spit on you...do nothing. When they dump water on you do nothing...in other words cops now at least in N.Y. get no respect and that is not a good situation...leads to more problems and insurrections.

Respect is earned. The same police in New York were carrying out unconstitutional orders to violate the fourth, fifth, and sixth amendments. When the police were told to stop this unconstitutional practice they got angry and the president of the Union was on every news channel claiming this was endangering police and citizens.

The same police arrested a fellow officer and took him to the psych ward because they found out he had been recording them discuss how to get around those restrictions the courts and political leaders had put on them.

Those same cops in New York were ignoring the recommendations from the Civilian Oversight board who found evidence of cops lying and planting evidence.

Why would the people respect the cops? The cops don’t respect the law. The constitution. Or anything else.

Democrats are loving the anarchy. Sick.

The only good democrat is a dead democrat...who said dat?

Democrats have allied with forces that want to destroy America....as in essence they believe in order to save America it must first be destroyed as in..........."I will fundamentally change America" who said dat?

You realize there were more protesters than the cops had ammo. Especially when the cops tend to empty a magazine into one baddie.

When was the last time you heard of a cop shooting a protestor? They have other things to use to deal with protestors...in this case maybe they were just surprised or disorganized....anyhow a shameful scene to see cops running from protestors....not that long ago we were seeing videos of cops in N.Y. being openly harrassed on the streets and they had their hands tied ...unable to respond because their superiors gave them orders to do nothing...just take it...when they spit on you...do nothing. When they dump water on you do nothing...in other words cops now at least in N.Y. get no respect and that is not a good situation...leads to more problems and insurrections.

Respect is earned. The same police in New York were carrying out unconstitutional orders to violate the fourth, fifth, and sixth amendments. When the police were told to stop this unconstitutional practice they got angry and the president of the Union was on every news channel claiming this was endangering police and citizens.

The same police arrested a fellow officer and took him to the psych ward because they found out he had been recording them discuss how to get around those restrictions the courts and political leaders had put on them.

Those same cops in New York were ignoring the recommendations from the Civilian Oversight board who found evidence of cops lying and planting evidence.

Why would the people respect the cops? The cops don’t respect the law. The constitution. Or anything else.

Who you gonna call when some thug breaks into your house hell bent on raping you? the ghostbusters?

An intelligent response to what the community saw, was for:
1. A peaceful demonstration.
2. Demand that the District Attorney review the case.
The District Attorney would "impartially" investigate and bring it before a Grand Jury, if needed.
The low IQ response by a community:
1. "Hey, let's burn things that have nothing to do with the arrest."
2. "Hey, let's steal things, because it's fun and has nothing to do with the arrest."
3. "Hey, let's destroy our own communities."
4. "Hey, let's be idiots, because it's fun."
I have heard that the Minnesota National Guard has been called in. If true, the National Guard should just go in shooting, to make a point as to who is actually in charge. Once the smoke clears and the bodies are piled up, see if the survivors are smiling.
Mobs are dangerous things. I think they may have had an initial emotional response. Once the emotions come into play reason often goes out the window and what starts as a peaceful protest turns into a mob.

Well, thats part of it but this seems to be SOP for blacks....i mean how many times have we seen this sort of thing....enabled by professional agitators and the msm.

Hey dumbass the msm definitely tries to provoke crap like this...and they are willing to lie to do it. They love this crap. Means higher ratings and more revenue coming in.

Anyhow....you do not know if the cops killed the guy or not......it may have been a death caused by a heart attack....wait for the autopsy report. I have not said the cops did not kill the guy...I said I will wait for the facts to come out.
Which everyone should do....but unfortunately we know the blacks love to riot and loot and are always looking for an excuse to do exactly that....really can't blame them....the way the system rewards them for doing that.
Calling me names does not get you anything except get you ignored. Are you saying the media is to blame because they showed what happened so people could hear the handcuffed guy gasping that he could not breath and even trying to call for his mama before he died? Is this like a political thing that nobody was supposed to know about it and then it would not have caused a problem? What if it was you son and you took video of them killing him and you could do nothing to prevent it. You would not have given the video to the new services? Or are you saying it was fake news that people should not have seen?

Who you gonna call when some thug breaks into your house hell bent on raping you? the ghostbusters?

Well in accordance with the law I would call the police and inform them I had just shot an intruder in my home. Then I would call the lawyer and inform them that I would soon be at the Police Station and will need a lawyer to be present during questioning.

I love your attitude though. Only two choices. Corrupt unconstitutional policing, or anarchy. What exactly is the difference in your mind?

Forum List

Back