Covington Catholic High School lawyers have sent legal letters

who cares what any lawyer for those Covington pricks may be doing; I hope he tells those snotty nosed kids to grow up & to quit being pricks.

Marshall Jolly on Twitter

"As a (retired) soccer referee, I dreaded officiating matches where Covington Catholic was involved. The fans were always among the rudest, most disrespectful, and mean-spirited that I've encountered--and I've refereed for a long time at almost every level of the game!"

"Student after student has come forward over the years to try and shed light on the abuses that not just LGBT students faced, but students of color. Racial epithets and slurs were commonplace in the halls."
All things said ...go look them up...You leftists love to pick fights with anything to do with Trump....when your FREEDOM OF SPEECH is taken away. I want to listen to you howl!.... And you scum are supposed to be tolerant...in a pigs ass!

david-hogg-hes-just-a-kid-maga-hat-boy-burn-the-school-kill-him-400x391.jpg

Funny; you compare a kid from a school that was shot up by some jack wad that murdered how many kids, to some ass holes that came from a school known for creating ass holes.

That is some comparison.

No wonder you're a TrumPutin supporter.
That kid from a school milked death for his own ego and power trip. Ge even is selected fro Harvard and his SAT's are lower then what should be. Harvard almost guarantees a good life. But somehow I wonder if it should be called Harvard Community College.

That kid from a school had all of the idealism that kids that age have. No more and no less.

who cares what any lawyer for those Covington pricks may be doing; I hope he tells those snotty nosed kids to grow up & to quit being pricks.

"As a (retired) soccer referee, I dreaded officiating matches where Covington Catholic was involved. The fans were always among the rudest, most disrespectful, and mean-spirited that I've encountered--and I've refereed for a long time at almost every level of the game!"

"Student after student has come forward over the years to try and shed light on the abuses that not just LGBT students faced, but students of color. Racial epithets and slurs were commonplace in the halls."
All things said ...go look them up...You leftists love to pick fights with anything to do with Trump....when your FREEDOM OF SPEECH is taken away. I want to listen to you howl!.... And you scum are supposed to be tolerant...in a pigs ass!

Funny; you compare a kid from a school that was shot up by some jack wad that murdered how many kids, to some ass holes that came from a school known for creating ass holes.

That is some comparison.

That kid from a school milked death for his own ego and power trip. Ge even is selected fro Harvard and his SAT's are lower then what should be. Harvard almost guarantees a good life. But somehow I wonder if it should be called Harvard Community College.

That kid from a school had all of the idealism that kids that age have. No more and no less.
He knows nothing about life. He is the real privileged and should shut up and learn. The globalists use everyone they can for maximum benefit until they are drained of use.

That is some comparison.

He knows nothing about life. He is the real privileged and should shut up and learn. The globalists use everyone they can for maximum benefit until they are drained of use.

He as all of the passion and idealism that other kids in the same age bracket have. They know everything about everything. The piece of the brain that deals with time and consequences has not fully grown in. We are the adults and we are supposed to know that shit.

That is some comparison.

He as all of the passion and idealism that other kids in the same age bracket have. They know everything about everything. The piece of the brain that deals with time and consequences has not fully grown in. We are the adults and we are supposed to know that shit.
Politicians/judges/media/entertainers/educators by their actions made the rules and laws that caused/causes people to go insane. Pure equality is not logical because of differences in each person. But each person being an individual in doing what they want is logical.

Covington Catholic High School lawyers have sent legal letters to The NY Times, Maggie Haberman, Washington Post, CNN, NPR, Savannah Guthrie, Andrea Mitchell, Joy Reid, Chuck Todd, The Hill, The Atlantic, Kathy Griffin & GQMagazine. 7 lawyers are now working on it.

Read more at twitter.com ...

Holy cow, there’s even more...

MORE: Legal letters were also sent to: Elizabeth Warren, The Guardian, TMZ, Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., Diocese of Covington, Diocese of Lexington, Archdiocese of Louisville, Diocese of Baltimore, Erin Burnett, Sara Sidner, Ana Cabrera, Amanda Watts...Elliot McLaughlin, Michelle Boorstein, Emanuella Grinberg, Cleve Wootson Jr., Antonio Olivo, Joe Heim, Michael Miller, Eli Rosenberg, David Brooks, Isaac Stanley-Becker, Kristine Phillips, Sara Mervosh, Emily Rueb, Shannon Doyne, Kurt Eichenwald, Bill Maher, HBO, Warner Media Ilhan Omar, Noah Berlatsky, Elisha Fieldstadt, Eun Kyung Kim.

A lot of celebretards are still defaming these kids refusing to accept the facts, one of which is the newest professional lunatic on the scene Alyssa Milano who this week compared wearing a MAGA hat to a KKK hood and insists these kids are racists who harassed the Indian, so I'm hoping these lawyers send her a "special letter" as well.

Liberals never want to talk about being caught.......they just move onto the next attempted fraud.
The same way those kids got caught laughing about rape right?

Neither of these kids should have been condemned. There is no excuse for either.

This shit has to stop.
And the one who said "it wasn't rape if she liked it"?

Covington Catholic High School lawyers have sent legal letters to The NY Times, Maggie Haberman, Washington Post, CNN, NPR, Savannah Guthrie, Andrea Mitchell, Joy Reid, Chuck Todd, The Hill, The Atlantic, Kathy Griffin & GQMagazine. 7 lawyers are now working on it.

MORE: Legal letters were also sent to: Elizabeth Warren, The Guardian, TMZ, Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., Diocese of Covington, Diocese of Lexington, Archdiocese of Louisville, Diocese of Baltimore, Erin Burnett, Sara Sidner, Ana Cabrera, Amanda Watts...Elliot McLaughlin, Michelle Boorstein, Emanuella Grinberg, Cleve Wootson Jr., Antonio Olivo, Joe Heim, Michael Miller, Eli Rosenberg, David Brooks, Isaac Stanley-Becker, Kristine Phillips, Sara Mervosh, Emily Rueb, Shannon Doyne, Kurt Eichenwald, Bill Maher, HBO, Warner Media Ilhan Omar, Noah Berlatsky, Elisha Fieldstadt, Eun Kyung Kim.

A lot of celebretards are still defaming these kids refusing to accept the facts, one of which is the newest professional lunatic on the scene Alyssa Milano who this week compared wearing a MAGA hat to a KKK hood and insists these kids are racists who harassed the Indian, so I'm hoping these lawyers send her a "special letter" as well.

White male privilege.

Soooooooooooooooo somebody "sent letters" to a long list of known and unknown names did they?

And this is an "event" ................. how?

Were you not aware we still have a postal system?

And please, provide a link. "Tweeter" is not a link. I mean a link to an actual news source.

Oh wait ---- those would deal with actual news stories. No wonder you went to Tweeter.
Never mind.
Sandmann lawyer: Letters sent to New York Times, Today Show, 50 others may precede suits
Let's hope so. Harassment of women and rape comments from Catholic Christians should not be tolerated.

Which is what I want to see happen.....all the history of how those students behave out there for all to see.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Soooooooooooooooo somebody "sent letters" to a long list of known and unknown names did they?

And please, provide a link. "Tweeter" is not a link. I mean a link to an actual news source.

Oh wait ---- those would deal with actual news stories. No wonder you went to Tweeter.
Never mind.
Sandmann lawyer: Letters sent to New York Times, Today Show, 50 others may precede suits
Let's hope so. Harassment of women and rape comments from Catholic Christians should not be tolerated.
Its like Treyvon...you show the infant photos. The cute toddler photos. But near adult ones who got into trouble. You show a kid with a near smirk and he is the devil incarnate. Show his infant and toddler photos....

Things that make you go hmmmm
Only If you're retarded. Did you miss the part where an American kid tore us the Constitution, or wearing the flag of a COMMUNIST country? Of course you didn't, but that's irrelevant to the America hating tards.

Never mind.

Yeah thanks, but that's the OP's job, and he failed to do it. Let's not enable this shit. If you worked hard on your school report and the dumbass in the next row didn't bother and wants to copy yours, would you give it to him?

The reason it's his job, aside from having the burden of proof in making the claim, is that he presumably must have had a point in bringing it up. He still owes us that too.

The old claim that seems to have now left the building was "libel suit against the media". Back when all this bubbled up, two, three weeks ago whenever it was, we challenged anyone and everyone to show any example of libel from "the media" whoever that is. Never got a single response. Not one. But we can only guess as to whether that's his point, or whether he even has one.

You want us to believe that's a real tweet and not a user-generated Googly Image huh?

Seriously, an attorney cites, and I quote, "the left"? Who the fuck is "the left"? Where does "left" even enter into a situation that isn't about politics anyway? Dafuck is this mythical attorney gonna do, sue "the left"? Like they were gonna sue "the media"? Only a Composition Fallacist could even suggest that kind of bullshit with a straight face.

Nice try Hunior.

Last edited:
Liberals never want to talk about being caught.......they just move onto the next attempted fraud.

Covington kids should ask for video apologies. It would be fun to see actors/actresses "shedding tears" for the pain they caused.

View attachment 243942
And the girls who were harassed, and had to listen to demeaning rape comments? What do they get?

Girls should lawyer up and find out.
"Find out"? Lol! The girls already have their cases on video.

And Catholic Christian boys? Are they Liberals too? I noticed you singled out the Liberals in this episode as the one's who were only at fault. If you're telling the girls to Lawyer up,lawyer up against who? The Liberals who you claim are at fault or the Catholic boys you forgot to mention? Or are they Liberals too?

You want us to believe that's a real tweet and not a user-generated Googly Image huh?

Seriously, an attorney cites, and I quote, "the left"? Who the fuck is "the left"? Where does "left" even enter into a situation that isn't about politics anyway?

Nice try Hunior.
Does anyone care what you think?...ROTFLMFAO

Seriously, an attorney cites, and I quote, "the left"? Who the fuck is "the left"? Where does "left" even enter into a situation that isn't about politics anyway?

Nice try Hunior.
Does anyone care what you think?...ROTFLMFAO

You're saying that it was obvious to everybody that you made this shit up?

Hey, just call me Captain Obvious then. It's easy work if you can get it. And I get it here every day.

Hey, maybe I can sue "the left" too. Or should I sue "the right"?

Wait, I got it. :hyper:

--- I'll sue "the middle". Way more money. Think I'll buy a Lambourghini with my settlement.

Last edited:

Never mind.
Lol
Whatever happened to that fucked up Indian activist that approached the kids to begin with?
Maybe he's working for CNN now.

Forum List

Back