Why is the left so happy about abortions?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo

Last edited:
Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming?

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
Evil beings love to see innocents suffer.

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming?

Jo

The same reason John Wayne Gacy kept at his hobby. It makes them happy.

Jo

The same reason John Wayne Gacy kept at his hobby. It makes them happy.

It's horrifying to see a room full of human adults unanimously celebrating infanticide.
Even more sickening to see politicians willing to kill babies to get votes.

Jo

Jo
Evil beings love to see innocents suffer.

The video of that fat evil bitch in RI was it?
Makes my skin crawl.

Jo

I'll be happy if it starts to bringing in the the sheaves. All of that good money that they will be profiting from off of those murdered victims.

I'll be happy if it starts to bringing in the the sheaves. All of that good money that they will be profiting from off of those murdered victims.

OMG! That the first time I watched that!

Jo

So Trump's buddies, Assad and Erdogan, are committing atrocities? Just about every one of Trump's associates is evil.

The left's love of murdering the unborn has nothing to do with "women's rights." When Obama was President, he spent millions of US dollars to promote ratification of a national constitution that would radically liberalize Kenya's, Ethiopa's, Zambia's, as well as other African country's abortion laws. Those countries have a high number of Muslims, which aren't particularly concerned about "women's rights."

I think deep down, the left loves abortion because it places them above God. When you can rationalize murdering a child, you are a God unto yourself and accountable to no one.

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

Jo
A break from reality after a period of role ambivalence, and to prove they are now adult decision-makers. Young people tend to make mistakes before they learn how important being true is.

The left's love of murdering the unborn has nothing to do with "women's rights." When Obama was President, he spent millions of US dollars to promote ratification of a national constitution that would radically liberalize Kenya's, Ethiopa's, Zambia's, as well as other African country's abortion laws. Those countries have a high number of Muslims, which aren't particularly concerned about "women's rights."

I think deep down, the left loves abortion because it places them above God. When you can rationalize murdering a child, you are a God unto yourself and accountable to no one.

Yeah Obama must have been the script
Foundation for Thanos.

Jo

Jo
This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Forum List

Back