COVID denier too sick with COVID to make court date for violating COVID-19 public health orders, dies

SARS covid has been studied for 20 years, likewise with MRNA which has an even longer history.
Corona has been studied for 50 years or even more. mRNA used in these experimental vaccines was the work of Malone in 1989. It took many years after that til they finally found a way to use it. Malone has stated he has issues with the spike proteins and their long term effects.

There fixed some of it for you.

I don't know and the doctors don't know, but somehow you and your doctor does?!
Many studies on antibodies. And Natural versus the jab. Natural wins. Doesn't matter for long term effect your T Cells and B Cells CREATE ANTIBODIES to fight off the infection.

SARS covid has been studied for 20 years, likewise with MRNA which has an even longer history. They didn't rush anything. It's called modern science. Polio clinical trials lasted one year and the vaccine was immediately distributed. There is no such thing as 8-12 year clinical trials.

The irony is, you and the rest of the world would be bitching and moaning right now for a vaccine and demanding to know why it's taking so long. Your idiotic politics which turns anything, including medicine into an automatic culture war is why you have any issue with the vaccine to begin with. We can only pray that next vaccine to combat a pandemic can be developed as efficiently and quickly.

I don't know and the doctors don't know, but somehow you and your doctor does?! LOL. Ok. I guess your local doctor somehow has more insight into antibodies than the world's leading scientists. You just contradicted yourself in epic fashion.
My doctor has more insight than you is my point. You contradicted yourself, Canuck.

My doctor has more insight than you is my point. You contradicted yourself, Canuck.

But you claimed all doctors/leading scientists on the pandemic doesn't know how long antibodies last, so why is your doctor the exception? What does he know no one else does? Answer that one question.

I have no insight of my own, I don't pretend to know something that I haven't read from experts. Everything i've said is based on studies done and the results of those studies. Your claim that no one knows how long antibodies last because it fits your narrative.

Corona has been studied for 50 years or even more. mRNA used in these experimental vaccines was the work of Malone in 1989. It took many years after that til they finally found a way to use it. Malone has stated he has issues with the spike proteins and their long term effects.

There fixed some of it for you.

Many studies on antibodies. And Natural versus the jab. Natural wins. Doesn't matter for long term effect your T Cells and B Cells CREATE ANTIBODIES to fight off the infection.

The direct research that was used for the vaccines has nothing at all to do with our overall understanding of the common cold from the last 50 years ago and beyond, but rather from our current and most recent knowledge of of sars covid 1, which is almost genetically identical to sars covid 2 or covid19, but thank you for attempting to participate. I'm sure Malone will thank you for dropping his name randomly, when the discussion has zero to do with him or his quackery.

But you claimed all doctors/leading scientists on the pandemic doesn't know how long antibodies last, so why is your doctor the exception? What does he know no one else does? Answer that one question.

I have no insight of my own, I don't pretend to know something that I haven't read from experts. Everything i've said is based on studies done and the results of those studies. Your claim that no one knows how long antibodies last because it fits your narrative.

The direct research that was used for the vaccines has nothing at all to do with our overall understanding of the common cold from the last 50 years ago and beyond, but rather from our current and most recent knowledge of of sars covid 1, which is almost genetically identical to sars covid 2 or covid19, but thank you for attempting to participate. I'm sure Malone will thank you for dropping his name randomly, when the discussion has zero to do with him or his quackery.
LOL

They tested people who survived the 2003 SARs and their T cells and B cells remembered the virus 17 years after they had it. If this lasted so long why wouldn't the current virus do the same. Oh I know the standard answer because WE DON'T KNOW......BS.......They have known from studying the original virus that a common cold version of it teaches your T cells how to fight it off and produce anti bodies.

This WANING ANTI BODIES PREACHING isn't the ELEPHANT in the room. The T cells are the long term solution and the very purpose of vaccines for them to work long term. J & J use the common cold to sneak in a SINGLE SPIKE PROTEIN to train the body.

This TAKE THE SHOT OR ELSE BS when so many have had the virus is UTTER GARBAGE.

CHICAGO (Reuters) -U.S. National Institutes of Health scientists played “a major role” in developing Moderna Inc’s COVID-19 vaccine and the agency intends to defend its claim as co-owner of patents on the shot, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins told Reuters on Wednesday.

In a story first reported by the New York Times on Tuesday, Moderna excluded three NIH scientists as co-inventors of a central patent for the company’s multibillion-dollar COVID-19 vaccine in its application filed in July.

Moderna expects 2021 sales of $15 billion to $18 billion from the COVID-19 vaccine – its first and only commercial product – and up to $22 billion next year.

In a statement emailed to Reuters, Moderna acknowledged that scientists at NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) played a “substantial role” in developing Moderna’s messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, but the company said it disagrees with the agency’s patent claims.

The Gates Foundation invests in Dr. Fauci's NIAID as part of its Decade of Vaccines program which aims to introduce a Global Vaccine Action Plan.

Kennedy Jr said that Dr. Fauci owns a patent for a specific type of vaccine that packages a virus in a protein sheet. The virus is then delivered to the human body through the vaccine and Kennedy Jr said that it very quickly reaches the organs necessary to give a person immunity to a certain illness.

He also said that the patent is currently being used by at least one of the major American vaccine manufacturers to make vaccines for coronavirus.

The four major vaccine manufacturers in the US are Pfizer, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sanofi, and if one of those four companies successfully develops a Coronavirus vaccine, Fauci and the NIAID stand to collect half of the royalties, according to Kennedy Jr.

Fa Wu An Chi has a vested interest in the vaccines being pushed. He stands to make tons of money over it via the NIH. The last post shows them fighting over the money in court. As like normal some made it and other STEAL IT.

Same thing happened to Malone in 1989 With Malone. He invented it. They STOLE IT.

We can go into ECO Health Alliance as well with the WHO'S WHO who were funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan. The one funder that disgusted me the most is the DEPT OF DEFENSE for counter biological weapons research. IN CHINA.

Amazing The saved address showing the proof that they stole the patent from him has been pulled. Censorship at work again. Because it showed the documents were the stole it. Malone is under attack because he is giving warnings against the tech being used in these vaccines.

Fighting over the patents in court now as more scientist have their technology stolen. History repeating itself just like MALONE.

But their CONCERN IS SAVING HUMANITY........lol.............as they fight over the BILLIONS being made and their cut. When far cheaper solutions are out there.

Our life-saving MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 (available in several languages), created in March 2020, is intended for hospitalized patients. The recently developed I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 (this page) is designed for use as a prevention and in early outpatient treatment, for those who test positive for COVID-19. The protocols complement each other, and both are physiologic-based combination treatment regimens developed by leaders in critical care medicine. All the component medicines are FDA-approved (except ivermectin), inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well-established safety profiles.

Please download and share our I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19. (It is currently being translated into several languages).”

India used this drug and faired better than we did by a long shot.

He doesn’t know and neither do they so all are playing the better safe than sorry card. What don’t you understand about that?

Forum List

Back