Covid Antivaxxers are not a suicide cult. It is worse.

So, you are claiming that 60% of the Black population of the US are Trump supporters.

Sure you want to take that route?
No, but the majority of unvaccinated people are Republican.

We see that on this message board. Plenty of people against getting vaccinated and they're all Trumpsters.

We also see a very distinct pattern emerging when we look at the state vaccination rates. Do you think this pattern is a coincidence?

1628127252745.png

Poll results also indicate the exact same thing. Republicans are one of the least likely groups to get the vaccine.

1628127055732.png

And yet more blacks and hispanics refuse to take the vaccine....

Compared to Republicans? Wrong.

1628127396876.png

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Don't wear mask. It's bad for you. They do nothing.

Don't get the vaccine unless you are immune compromised.

If Democrats want Americans to do something, Americans would be wise to do the opposite.

People who hate America want what is worst for Americans.
This is ignorance on steroids folks.

No, that doesn't work either. Statistically, most unvaccinated people are black or hispanic. Try another lie.

View attachment 521525

Black and Hispanic people are less vaccinated than white people. However, Republicans are less vaccinated than black and Hispanic people.

1628127506502.png

The numbers show blacks and Hispanics are least likely to get the vaccine.
CDC: Blacks and Hispanics still least likely to be vaccinated

Not compared to Republicans.

1628127949165.png

The biggest anti-vaxxers are blacks and hispanics...but because they vote democrat, the democrats don't want to say anything bad about them.
Free KFC family bucket and Nacho bell for 12.
Present the vaccination proof upon entry
Beware The lines will be long tomorrow

Not compared to Republicans.

View attachment 521681

Interesting but doesn't explain why their numbers differ from the CDC plus when I got the shot and made arragements for my mother to get her's no questions were asked about political party affiliation so there is no true way to know what percent of Republicans, Democrats or indpendents are getting vaccinated even with these polls and surveys. This one consisted of 1,888 people hardly a huge sample given the nations population they are fun to talk about and give the hyper-partisans on both sides something to use to say look how horrible the people I don't agree with are but that's about it. I have said this before both sides put way to much stock in polls and surveys.

Evidently, they are part of the suicide cult
It is a death cult not a suicide cult. These fuckers think they aren't vulnerable. When they find out they are...they cling to life with every fiber of their being.

That's not suicidal. It's sociopathic

Interesting but doesn't explain why their numbers differ from the CDC

It indicates in the article that the poll I posted was for ADULTS. The CDC is reporting as an entire POPULATION.

plus when I got the shot and made arragements for my mother to get her's no questions were asked about political party affiliation so there is no true way to know what percent of Republicans, Democrats or indpendents are getting vaccinated even with these polls and surveys.

Have you noticed that all of the people on this website who are against the vaccine are Trump supporters? Total coincidence, right?

And if we take a look at the state vaccination rates, we see a pretty clear pattern.

1628129585974.png

Surely just another magical coincidence, right?

Compared to Republicans? Wrong.

View attachment 521674

Thanks for proving more lies and misinformation from the right

Forum List

Back