Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

What's the side effects of COVID, jerkoff? Death? Or how about a lung transplant?
Can you state, unequivocably that it does not lead to death? If you answer in the affirmative, you are better than ANY medical professional, the CDC, WHO, Phizer, Moderna and J&J because they can't and won't. Like everything else associated with this scamdemic, they don't know and neither do you.

It gets weaker--not stronger. Smallpox is not the Wuhan virus.
It is always possible a virus mutates into a weaker strain. There is no solid evidence yet to show Covid is getting weaker. There are some doctors who believe it is.

It would make evolutionary sense for a virus to get weaker. If you kill the host too quickly, your chances of spreading are diminished. If you keep the host alive for a long time, then your chances of spreading are much greater. So it is advantageous to evolve into a weaker strain.

The delta variant is killing off our weakened population. Anyone who is in old age, or has a heart condition, diabetes, obesity, or any other health condition should get the Trump Vaccine. Seriously.

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
This asshole wants to have his cake and eat it, too. he wants to tacitly support the anti-vaxx horseshit that grips so much of his base, then be able to have disproportionate access to antibody treatments, when his base starts to get sick from covid. And ONLY because he wants the numbers to look better. It's only obvious. So nauseating, immoral, unethical, classless, just a failed human in every way. SHould not be forgiven.

It's killed one out of every 500 people in the us. In at least one state it has killed more people than babies were born. Last year it killed more than cars, guns, and the flu all combined. Killed more than WWII, Viet nam, and Korea combined.
One out of every 10,000 die solely from Covid and Covid alone.
Using your incorrect one out of every 500 still means that you would have to be in close contact with 500 infected people to likely catch it and die from it. If you have no other debilitating condition then 10,000,
These are the facts which if properly presented we would not be in this hoax mess.

Your claim that the CDC admitted 94% of Covid deaths were not from Covid is pure bunk.
It states, as I have posted, COVID ONLY DEATHS accounted for 5.5% of all reported covid fatalities. I have no time to waste trying to teach you how to read and comprehend, if your teachers couldn't in you 5 year education, it is a waste of my time.

One out of every 10,000 die solely from Covid and Covid alone.
Using your incorrect one out of every 500 still means that you would have to be in close contact with 500 infected people to likely catch it and die from it. If you have no other debilitating condition then 10,000,
These are the facts which if properly presented we would not be in this hoax mess.
How do you think those who have died got Covid?

They were infected by someone else.

We need to vaccinate everyone to stop the disease once and for all.

Those who have received the Trump Vaccine are less likely to spread Covid.

It states, as I have posted, COVID ONLY DEATHS accounted for 5.5% of all reported covid fatalities. I have no time to waste trying to teach you how to read and comprehend, if your teachers couldn't in you 5 year education, it is a waste of my time.
It states the death certificate were accurate.

You claimed, "CDC reports 94% of so called Covid deaths are not from Covid."

Wrong. You have been thoroughly debunked.

Yep, my 25 year old neighbor died of covid 19 in a motorcycle accident. Lucky he was riding solo. Hate to see more die of covid while riding
He drove right into a mass of virus
It won’t take 5 minutes for you to be called a liar.
Remember, liberals tell you what your reality is even though they don’t know what reality is

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
True, but when you consider we have more than three times the population we had in 1918, we'd have to hit a death toll of about 2 million or more to be comparable to the same level of devastation.

Forum List

Back