Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

Why do I care about people getting sick, dying, burying loved ones? The economic stress (we're not going to recover until we overcome) to our country and the globe? Why would I care?

Why am I not surprised that you won't even take on the actual content of my post?
Well for one I don't trust the numbers, but fuck it lets do this....

What does it matter if they voted for Trump....what is the point you are conveying? I mean Harris and Biden started this by making people question and doubt the vaccine..........but now they are im power they want to force you to take it.....why is it always about power with you people.....

Trump was called a fascist by you people...yet he never made you do something you didn't want to do.........Reflect on that point......

This is true, there was an over-reaction to COVID, but also the flu only kills 20,000 to 30,000 a year....COVID has that beat 10 fold.
Over-reaction, maybe. Stupid reaction, yes. The initial lockdown was a great idea, if coupled with a national testing and tracing program. Due to our vacuum of adult leadership, that didn't happen.

Hitler loosened vaccination requirements in Germany.

OMG, I thought I had seen it all..........you buy any propoganda they send your way?

LEt me tell you about Mengala (The Fauci of Nazi Germany).......

also known as the Angel of Death

I am stunned you buy into that......OMFG......

Your personal medical information is none of their business. If they want a physical at their expense, fine. But if you pass the physical exam, you're good to go. A physical exam does not required a vaccination record.

You do not have a right to a job, I tend to fall on the side of the one giving you a pay check with these issues.

Also, proof of vaccination has been mandatory to attend any public and most private schools in the nation up to and including college and nobody ever cried about that, what has changed?

Well, there was flu, but anyone with more than half a brain would realize that the efforts to slow the spread of one virus would also have an impact on others that are spread in the same manner.
2,038 cases instead of the usual number accompanied by the usual 30K deaths. Yeah, flu goes down when you report it as covid. Take the blinders off.

Over-reaction, maybe. Stupid reaction, yes. The initial lockdown was a great idea, if coupled with a national testing and tracing program. Due to our vacuum of adult leadership, that didn't happen.

For sure, ignoring for 3 months hoping it would go away did not turn out to be a great strategy. If only our leaders would have acted as quick as the ones in South Korea.

Hitler loosened vaccination requirements.

Jacobian, hahahahhhhahahhhh......a commie rag......this guy is a moron............let me guess last year when Harris and Biden were opposed to the vaccine, they were cool with it.......I mean you really need to wake up.

OMG, I thought I had seen it all..........you buy any propoganda they send your way?

LEt me tell you about Mengala (The Fauci of Nazi Germany).......

also known as the Angel of Death

I am stunned you buy into that......OMFG......
Mengele almost invented forced medical experimentation on unwilling subjects and Libbies are doing the same.

He drove right into a mass of virus
It won’t take 5 minutes for you to be called a liar.
Remember, liberals tell you what your reality is even though they don’t know what reality is
The poster is full of shit & you're no better.

proof of vaccination has been mandatory to attend any public and most private schools in the nation up to and including college
I attended 12 schools in four states in 12 years of public education and six years of college and I have NEVER presented a vaccination record of ANY kind, been subjected to a physical exam or turned away. I worked for 10 different employers and I had to have two physical exams with never a question of my vaccination status. The only employer I ever had that required vaccinations that THEY provided was the US military, in which I signed my rights away. You are badly mistaken.

Well for one I don't trust the numbers, but fuck it lets do this....

Sure, why not?

What does it matter if they voted for Trump....what is the point you are conveying?

The point I was countering is that someone was blaming "black and brown" people for refusing vaccines. My post demonstrates that it's actually places that voted for Trump that are the most vaccines hesitant (I'd call them crazy fucking conspiracy theorists but that's for another day).

My point specifically was about not scapegoating minorities for something many on this board are doing. It's kind of a thing fascists do. Let's not fall into that trap again.

I mean Harris and Biden started this by making people question and doubt the vaccine..........but now they are im power they want to force you to take it.....why is it always about power with you people.....

Biden and Harris said they would trust the science and scientists, not Trump. Hence, liberals tend to get vaccinated. Anecdotally look at this board.

If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. That doesn't mean there aren't consequences. Freedumb ain't free.

Trump was called a fascist by you people...yet he never made you do something you didn't want to do.........Reflect on that point......

No, he only wanted to install himself as president by spreading the big lie.

However, you do a lot of things your entire life because you have to. That's not the definition of fascism. That also has nothing at all to do with my post that you're responding to.

You emulate him in your disdain for individuals to make choices.

I did not realize he was so pro-business, but you seem to know him better than me so I will take your word for it.

Business owners are individuals also, why do you have a disdain for their choices?

You do not have a right to a job, I tend to fall on the side of the one giving you a pay check with these issues.

Also, proof of vaccination has been mandatory to attend any public and most private schools in the nation up to and including college and nobody ever cried about that, what has changed?
What has changed for the 100th time is all of those back then had years of research followed by years of testing and then released to the public after experimentation had concluded. Right now none of that has applied and we are the one getting experimented upon.
Finally, laws concerning any of those vaccines were discussed, legislated and passed First and implemented Second , currently laws and edicts are made up and thrown about like candy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back