Court to Hear Lawsuit Against Bush for Nuremberg War Crimes

Going to be tough to pursue this based on the intelligence that was provided at the time, the broader war against Al Qaeda after 9/11, and, the fact it was voted on by congress. It's not as if the U.S just randomly decided to attack any nation.

You can look back now after the fact and piece it all together, but initially as I recall support for this war was high.

I think the next president, in order to insure that he is not pulled into this type of fake trial after defending the country, should publish a list of cities that are safe for terrorists and aggressive countries to attack in any way they want without any retribution from the United States.
I would start with all cities that voted democrat and go from there.
That way, I would know that when the city was attacked/nuked whatever, the liberals would be behind me as I turned a blind eye on the loss of a few million of their votes.

How does something like this originate in the 9th circuit court of appeals?

I call bs

Yeah story is bs. Lower court already said they have immunity and this is an appeal. If you expect it to take any evidence, youre imagining things.

I think the next president, in order to insure that he is not pulled into this type of fake trial after defending the country, should publish a list of cities that are safe for terrorists and aggressive countries to attack in any way they want without any retribution from the United States.
I would start with all cities that voted democrat and go from there.
That way, I would know that when the city was attacked/nuked whatever, the liberals would be behind me as I turned a blind eye on the loss of a few million of their votes.
Nahhhhh...

Not cities that voted Democrat...

Just cities that set themselves as Sanctuaries for Illegal Beaners...

That way, you can spin it as remedial action against a city in open rebellion against the United States and its Laws...

Same result, in most cases, but it sounds and plays better...

Last edited:

13313988_f520.jpg

On Monday, December 12th, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal in San Francisco will hear arguments in a first--of-its-kind lawsuit against former President George W. Bush, alleging that Bush engaged in a war of aggression against Iraq. "War of aggression" is a crime under the international law which evolved out of the Nuremberg Trials after World War II. The hearing will take up an appeal to a previous dismissal of the case which was based on a judge's prior determination that the defendants held immunity, if they were acting pursuant to the legitimate scope of their duties as government officials. In response, the plaintiffs argue that waging illegal wars cannot be considered as an activity which is within the legitimate scope of holding office.

Also named as defendants in the lawsuit are former vice president Dick Cheney, former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld, former national security adviser and secretary of state Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state Colin Powell, and former deputy secretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz.... FULL ARTICLE Court to Hear Lawsuit Against Bush for Nuremberg War Crimes
Good. His entire regime should be tried for war crimes.

You cannot be found guilty when there are no crimes.

13313988_f520.jpg

On Monday, December 12th, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal in San Francisco will hear arguments in a first--of-its-kind lawsuit against former President George W. Bush, alleging that Bush engaged in a war of aggression against Iraq. "War of aggression" is a crime under the international law which evolved out of the Nuremberg Trials after World War II. The hearing will take up an appeal to a previous dismissal of the case which was based on a judge's prior determination that the defendants held immunity, if they were acting pursuant to the legitimate scope of their duties as government officials. In response, the plaintiffs argue that waging illegal wars cannot be considered as an activity which is within the legitimate scope of holding office.

Also named as defendants in the lawsuit are former vice president Dick Cheney, former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld, former national security adviser and secretary of state Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state Colin Powell, and former deputy secretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz.... FULL ARTICLE Court to Hear Lawsuit Against Bush for Nuremberg War Crimes

I believe this is what has been referred to over the last month as "fake news."

13313988_f520.jpg

Good. His entire regime should be tried for war crimes.

You cannot be found guilty when there are no crimes.
The entire war was a crime.

Kind of difficult to break the law when there is a specific law authorizing the military action.

The court isn't going to hear the case. The appeal is limited to the issue of whether the district court was correct in dismissing the action because of the 11th amendment which provide sovereign immunity.

The district court was correct, whether the 9th circuit agrees or not, the constitution ss clear that sovereign immunity exists and cannot be waived in actions pertaining to governance, such as war

And, never mentioned-

U.S. and multinational forces have been in Iraq since 2003 under a UN Security Council mandate renewed annually.

The dumb bitch would have to include Congress as well.

What dumbass attorney took this case?
This.

Congress voted to authorize actions in Iraq. The hacks forget that quite often. When are the trials going to start on Libya and Syria?

Here is the truth-

Sundus Saleh v. George Bush - Sundus Saleh appeals the district court's dismissal of Saleh's diversity putative class action brought against former President Bush and Bush administration officials alleging that they broke the law when they engaged in war with Iraq.[3:13-cv-01124-JST]

Oral Argument Calendar - James R. Browning U.S. Courthouse, San Francisco - December, 2016

Can't wait to see this dismiseed again.
of course you can get the truth from some whore from Iraq. Im sure that the evil fake god worshiping U.S hating piece of shit would never lie. Face it, she is just pissed at all men because her husband spend more time in bed with the goat than with her.

My point was, here is the actual filing. Do I think her charge is legit? Of course not. Couldn't believe there was an actual case. I stated I can't wait for it to be dismissed again.
Here is the truth-

Sundus Saleh v. George Bush - Sundus Saleh appeals the district court's dismissal of Saleh's diversity putative class action brought against former President Bush and Bush administration officials alleging that they broke the law when they engaged in war with Iraq.[3:13-cv-01124-JST]

Oral Argument Calendar - James R. Browning U.S. Courthouse, San Francisco - December, 2016

Can't wait to see this dismiseed again.
of course you can get the truth from some whore from Iraq. Im sure that the evil fake god worshiping U.S hating piece of shit would never lie. Face it, she is just pissed at all men because her husband spend more time in bed with the goat than with her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back