Court Forces Fauci And Jean-Pierre To Answer Questions Under Oath And Produce Documents In Biden-Big Tech Collusion Case

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm

Definition of fascism​

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Good timing Democrats. This will be great for the elections.

fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm

Definition of fascism​

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Good timing Democrats. This will be great for the elections.

You beat me to posting this. One point I would like to make is that no matter what the emails actually say, why are democrats contacting social media, etc at all? These things are totally separate. It's not really any different at all than Putin telling Russian Television (and other media) what to print. These revelations are going to be very, very, interesting.

You beat me to posting this. One point I would like to make is that no matter what the emails actually say, why are democrats contacting social media, etc at all? These things are totally separate. It's not really any different at all than Putin telling Russian Television (and other media) what to print. These revelations are going to be very, very, interesting.
Fascism requires the control of all thought.

It's falling apart for these evil clowns!!!

~~~~~~
Just how many times has this been said, while these weasels squirm their way out of it?
They'll stall, they'll appeal, they'll lie and say they were mistakenly destroyed. In the end they'll be turning nothing over of any pertinence.
We've all seen this movie over and over too many times. It's time to draw the curtain and shut down this theater.
Meanwhile, why isn't Jen Psaki being included to do the same?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back