COUP: Commie Brennan Calls on Republicans in Congress to ‘Abandon Trump’ and Oust Him From Office

And an impeachment inquiry nor advocating impeachment still isn't a coup.

You've just disproven the entire basis of the thread.
Of course it is ESPECIALLY AFTER MUELLER CLEARED TRUMP! AND WHEN IS A ORESIDENT NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANOTHER PRESIDENT....AND THE CONVERSATION IS PERSONAL AND NOT SUBJECT TO SCRUTINY BY ANOTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT!

.....and an impeachment inquiiry nor advocacy of impeachment still isn't a coup.

Is that it?
Depends on how you look at it....if, in the case of the DemonRATS. their objective is to remove trump at any cost, even losing the house...that is a coup

Nope. An impeachment is a constitutional process, laid out explicitly in the founding document of our nation.

And advocating a constitutional process isn't a coup either.

They haven't done the impeachment inquiry by the constitution....the whole House must OK it...NOT DONE...TYPICAL DemonRAT fuck up!

Here's the constitution. Show me anywhere it indicates that the 'whole house' must vote for an impeachment inquiry:

Constitution of the United States - We the People

You can't. No such requirement exists. You're making up extra-constitutional requirements.

Of course it is ESPECIALLY AFTER MUELLER CLEARED TRUMP! AND WHEN IS A ORESIDENT NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANOTHER PRESIDENT....AND THE CONVERSATION IS PERSONAL AND NOT SUBJECT TO SCRUTINY BY ANOTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT!

.....and an impeachment inquiiry nor advocacy of impeachment still isn't a coup.

Is that it?
Depends on how you look at it....if, in the case of the DemonRATS. their objective is to remove trump at any cost, even losing the house...that is a coup

Nope. An impeachment is a constitutional process, laid out explicitly in the founding document of our nation.

Disseminating false information to support false allegations in an effort to generate support for an illegal impeachment most certainly is a coup attempt.

Nope. An impeachmnt is a constitutinal process, the power of which lies soley with the House. They decide what is impeachable, solely and exclusively.

That you disagree with them is irrelevant. As constitutionally speaking, you're nobody as it relates to impeachment.

Nor does your personal opinion transform an impeachment inquiry into coup.

Again, impeachment is a constitutional and legal process, subject to the constitution and the law. Not whatever you make up.

The entire thing is being done illegally you silly person.

Let us know when they actually start following the law again.

Is that it?

Disseminating false information to support false allegations in an effort to generate support for an illegal impeachment most certainly is a coup attempt.

Nope. An impeachmnt is a constitutinal process, the power of which lies soley with the House. They decide what is impeachable, solely and exclusively.

That you disagree with them is irrelevant. As constitutionally speaking, you're nobody as it relates to impeachment.

Nor does your personal opinion transform an impeachment inquiry into coup.

Again, impeachment is a constitutional and legal process, subject to the constitution and the law. Not whatever you make up.

The entire thing is being done illegally you silly person.

Let us know when they actually start following the law again.

Save, of course, that it isn't being done illegally.

Remember, Westy.......your disagreement is constittionally irrelevant. Nor is the House bound to extra-constitutional requirements that you make up.

Impeachment isn't a coup. Nor is advocating impeachment. Impeachment is a constittional process. And advocating impeachment is advocating a constitutional process.

Or that the American people are stuuuuuupid!

grubering.jpg

GRUBER WAS SPEAKING DIRECTLY AT YOU, CREEPYTOES!
Democrats don't mind being called stupid and being deceived if it is by other Democrats and for the Cause.

trump confessed himself that the only reason he calls the MSM fake news over and over again, is because....
I don't care why Trump calls them Fake News because I see it for myself.

The MSM lies by omission all the time.

Back during the 91 Gulf War, I drove a delivery truck and I was able to catch all these videos from our smart missiles hitting targets with such accuracy that they would literally enter through doors and windows, lol, and we were destroying Saddam's military capability. But I would watch ABC, or NBC, or CBS that evening when I got off work and it was all negative news and you got the impression we were LOSING to that moron.

Lies, lies, lies and yet more lies on top of that. I learned then what a bunch of lying shit4brains the journalists in DC were then and I am seeing it all again now, but directed at Trump.

The journalism profession is part of the Maxist kabal now and it does not matter what any Republican does because they will oppose it, distort it and lie about it no matter what.

Last edited:
For breaking our LAWS, our protocols and our norms, for presidents. For his abuse of power, thru obstruction, witness tampering, pardon dangling, extortion, and unconstitutional acts, for putting his own personal will... above America's First, for his National Security risk to our Nation, and his forsaking of the public's trust and oath of office!
Breaking what laws, for instance? Let's stop your little fact free rant at the start.

When you support the attempted coup by
people burrowed deep in positions of authority within the government itself, and approve the current coup, part deux,
(Ukraine....The Doubling Down) then your whole post becomes a rancid, hypocritical, ignorant, slimy maggot covered lie!

Start by naming one law broken by Trump and then we'll see if it's worthwhile reading on. I already know it isn't however. People like you are addressed by our sedition laws.
You don't get to make shit up and use your hate as a pretext to remove a lawfully elected
president.
Obstruction of Justice, witness tampering thru intimidation, refused to let treasury turn over taxes to the ways and means committee head, campaign finance law, not allowing anyone testify before congress without evoking executive privilege legally, denying all subpoena, breaking the emolument clauses, both domestic and foreign, extortion.
Using legal defense in court is not Obstruction.

My Gawd, you have dranken the Kool Aid and it is running down your chin.

Obstruction of Justice, witness tampering thru intimidation, refused to let treasury turn over taxes to the ways and means committee head, campaign finance law, not allowing anyone testify before congress without evoking executive privilege legally, denying all subpoena, breaking the emolument clauses, both domestic and foreign, extortion.
That's quite a list. I wonder how many of them are actually legally actionable? I mean besides none of them.
Disagreeing with a Democrat is now against the law.

Its Obstruction of Just-Us.

An impeachment inquiry isn't a coup. Advocating impeachment isn't a coup.

Is that really all you've got?
Attempting to oust a POTUS because you're a hate filled Fascist that can't accept the results of a fair election is a coup.

A real impeachment requires an impeachable offense, not just butthurt.

A real impeachment inquiry requires a vote, which Democrats don't have the courage to take.

An impeachment inquiry isn't a coup. Advocating impeachment isn't a coup.

Is that really all you've got?
Attempting to oust a POTUS because you're a hate filled Fascist that can't accept the results of a fair election is a coup.

A real impeachment requires an impeachable offense, not just butthurt.

A real impeachment inquiry requires a vote, which Democrats don't have the courage to take.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette who hates the Constitution. You assfucks elected a piece of shit who is working with foreign governments to influence the elections. There is the procedure impeachment, for this purpose. If you don't like it, you should not have elected such a amoral, corrupt candidate. You knew exactly who he is when you voted for him,. So quit pretending this is a surprise.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette who hates the Constitution. You assfucks elected a piece of shit who is working with foreign governments to influence the elections. There is the procedure impeachment, for this purpose. If you don't like it, you should not have elected such a amoral, corrupt candidate. You knew exactly who he is when you voted for him,. So quit pretending this is a surprise.
Then why is Pelosi so afraid of a real impeachment inquiry?

You know why. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

For breaking our LAWS, our protocols and our norms, for presidents. For his abuse of power, thru obstruction, witness tampering, pardon dangling, extortion, and unconstitutional acts, for putting his own personal will... above America's First, for his National Security risk to our Nation, and his forsaking of the public's trust and oath of office!
Breaking what laws, for instance? Let's stop your little fact free rant at the start.

When you support the attempted coup by
people burrowed deep in positions of authority within the government itself, and approve the current coup, part deux,
(Ukraine....The Doubling Down) then your whole post becomes a rancid, hypocritical, ignorant, slimy maggot covered lie!

Start by naming one law broken by Trump and then we'll see if it's worthwhile reading on. I already know it isn't however. People like you are addressed by our sedition laws.
You don't get to make shit up and use your hate as a pretext to remove a lawfully elected
president.
Using legal defense in court is not Obstruction.

My Gawd, you have dranken the Kool Aid and it is running down your chin.

Ordering the firing of the investigator looking into you, while ordering your officials to create false documents to cover up that order....is. As is ordering law enforcement officials to go easy on political allies.

Then why is Pelosi so afraid of a real impeachment inquiry?

You know why. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

And you're a quid pro bigoted fuck.

Forum List

Back