Country Night!! :D

Hey guys, I apologize that you barely have my attention tonight but I'll eventually read everything in this thread okay? :)

I might have to finish this thread tomorrow guys just so you know, I was getting too distracted tonight with the convoy thread. XD

I'm going to finish this thread tomorrow guys and I'm sorry I didn't add much, but I promise I will next week. Goodnight! :bigbed:

That's right ya'all!! Friday Night Dance Night has gone country tonight!! So yeehaw!!! :D I'm not sure who all here likes country music, but I'll go ahead and tag mudwhistle, Michael1985, (I think he's a country music fan. :D) Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, LA RAM FAN, Alan Stallion, lg325, and WinterBorn. :) Come on in, but wipe your boots off first partners!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Good country music is not what drunken urban cowboys and their slutty girl friends in cowboy boots think it is

modern country music is mostly crap

but in the past 100 years there have been enough good songs written to keep the music alive

the hank williams classic “I’m so lonesome I could cry” was written just before his death in 1953 and is just at great now as it was then

Forum List

Back