Coultergeist Voting Case To Go To Prosecutors

But....but.... if she did nothing wrong, why shouldn't she cooperate? ;)

I'd say using her realtors address is pretty clear evidence she knew she was using the wrong place? You put your realtors addy on your voter registration?

The Kerry "botch job" ( we may as well just start calling em all BJs :D ) certainly has your feathers ruffled. I mean a big story like Coulters' lack of cooperation is pretty small potatoes only a week before the election. I think you may have to come up with something better as a diversion.

But....but.... if she did nothing wrong, why shouldn't she cooperate? ;)

I'd say using her realtors address is pretty clear evidence she knew she was using the wrong place? You put your realtors addy on your voter registration?

if she did nothing wrong why should she cooperate?

if she put her realtors address on the polling place form....why did the let her vote? she would not have been on the rolls?....if they let her vote it is a provisional and they check it agiainst the rolls of other voting places to confrim peole don't vote twice.....

So it's ok for someone to commit a felony if they're a right-wing psychopath?

This is an issue? It affects my life how?
It Pales in comparison to JF Kerry’s’ antics, or Teddy the Killer. Or Bill the rapist. They were elected to public office. Ole Ann is a private citizen. Who’s getting special treatment here?

So a hostile media can pounce on her every move and blow it out of proportion much as you attempt to do whenever her name comes up?

I hear ya Gunny. Just look at this current Kerry thing. At least it shook the conservatives out of the DT's...opening his trap has given them all a bit of relief - a bit late I might add, but it might just work...

I just notice whenever a conservative is accused of anything, or even hinted at in the media, you and the usual cast of suspects is here within minutes to demand heads roll and sensationalize something that's usually just as stupid as this one.

Seen how many Kerry threads have popped up over the past couple of days?

I hear ya Gunny. Just look at this current Kerry thing. At least it shook the conservatives out of the DT's...opening his trap has given them all a bit of relief - a bit late I might add, but it might just work...

I think the only one's really shook up is the Dems.......
They've got to be thinking........that damn Kerry............STFU.........
.damnit.......

:guitar1:

This is an issue? It affects my life how?
It Pales in comparison to JF Kerry’s’ antics, or Teddy the Killer. Or Bill the rapist. They were elected to public office. Ole Ann is a private citizen. Who’s getting special treatment here?

I kinda find it difficult to take someone seriously when they call Bill a rapist..... as for Kerry's "antics"... lol... not really.

Ann is not a private citizen, she's a "public figure" and publicity whore who thinks it's amusing to lie and try to divide the citizenry. She deserves anything she gets, IMO.

I kinda find it difficult to take someone seriously when they call Bill a rapist..... as for Kerry's "antics"... lol... not really.

Ann is not a private citizen, she's a "public figure" and publicity whore who thinks it's amusing to lie and try to divide the citizenry. She deserves anything she gets, IMO.

Is it her power or wealth that you are so jealous of?

I don't.... apparently THEY do. And it's not "voting in the wrong precinct". It's falsifying one's address TO vote in the wrong precinct. And yes, it's a felony.

You think we get to pick and choose the laws we comply with? Or is that privilege only for right-wing toons like Annie baby?

Why should we care where Coulter voted at? You liberals turn a blind eye to a former National Security Advisor stealing Clinton era documents concerning terrorism out of the National Archives, and he gets a slap on the wrist, yet you want to throw a political idealist/writer in jail for 5 years for voting in the wrong place. Drown a woman and not call police for 10 hours, forgiven. Write political books against liberals and vote in the wrong place, 5 years!

You liberals scream about our government getting too much power for taking away our liberties, but apparently if it happens to members of the opposite political spectrum its all A-OK. If this was a liberal writer you guys would be up in arms. And you should be careful about gleefully enjoying this, the next witch hunt could be someone on "your side".

NOW all of a sudden you want to enforce law and have some morals about it.

Libs have no comprehension of what morals/morality is. Most of them came out of the 1960's "drop out, feel good, free-love, no rules or regulations" crowd; now we're having to deal with them again as adults!

I kinda find it difficult to take someone seriously when they call Bill a rapist.....

Not convicted but Ted wasn't either. There is a great deal on the net including his own lame admission of rape. It's enough for me. And for
one Republican congresswoman, upon reviewing the secret files on Broaddrick and other women, "put her head in her hands and cried, 'My God, this is his M.O.'

He's a rapist alright. Just as OJ is a murderer.:p:

See, you and I are on the same page. I feel the same way about homos, but apparently it's an issue with some...go figure! :shocked:

Funny how you dont seem to see the difference between a huge cultural shift and limited investigation of one person, more than likely for pure political purposes.

Why is it so difficult to take anyone who accuses Bill of rape seriously? Simply because he was able to use his political connections to attack the women who accused him of rape, doesnt mean they werent raped. It just means he had the power not to be held accountable for it. The victims never got a fair day in court. Instead, they were villified and had their characters attacked. And then dismissed because of politics?

This just shows us your complete and utter hypocrisy. Accusations against your party leaders are baseless and shouldnt be taken seriously. Accusations and investigations that turn up nothing after 9 months against a Republican on the other hand, then she should be treated like garbage.

She is a public figure. But she doesnt lie. She backs up EVERYTHING she says with hard cold facts. But they disagree with your world view so you ignore them. The fact is liberals refuse to deal with any of the substance of Ann's comments. Rather, you just attack her on baseless things.

For example, her attack on the liberal tendency to use "Victims" for political purposes and attack anyone who criticizes the so called victims on the substance as heartless individuals. Apparently if you are liberal no one has a right to question you. The left completely ignored this. Why? because its absolutely true! The whole Michael J Fox issue the past week or so. No one can criticize him on the substance of the issues, despite the fact that he is blatantly lying. Let's just attack Rush who has made it clear that his problems with Fox are with the substance of his claims and not Fox himself. Lets create straw men and do whatever we can to avoid discussing the actual issues. Instead lets pretend to be victims and play on the emotion of voters and make ourselves immune from defending what we actually say.

The louder you scheme about Ann the more people are going to look at the substance of what she is saying because they are going to ask "Why the heck do they hate this woman so much?" The problem is your side cant stand up to the scruntiy in depth research and discussion brings. So you try to avoid it.

Forum List

Back