Could you tell me what you think about petticoat junction?

Remember Green Acres?...
Vaguely
a24dde88-a42e-4d4b-866b-a9d826cc927a_1.5810f7f4d9fcd2c4ac4bc4cda6fc8748.jpeg

It is confirmed Sharon Tate from Petty Coat junction was indeed murdered by the Manson Gang. I truly miss these types of old shows. They knew how to do comedy back then. It's been pretty tough to find a good laugh since Charlie left Two and a Half men. Back in the 60s and 70s a good laugh was available on just about every channel. Andy Griffith and Hogan's Heroes were my favorite places to get a really good laugh. Use to get some good laughs out of Rowen and Martin's Laugh In also! Along with a few other good emotions when Goldy came across the screen.

Hello, i collect American serie from the 60's and 70's what about this serie petticoat junction is it a good one ? and i can't found and buy the complete serie on line i did not found it could someone give me a hand ?

Thank you
It was corny, but I liked it as a kid. You can purchase the entire 7 seasons on DVD through the link below.

There is also a streaming platform called Fubo where you can watch all of the episodes

fuboTV fuboTV - Watch Live Sports & TV Without Cable |

take your own advice....grow up and leave trump behind....
If you liked Petticoat Junction and Beverly Hillbillies, you should love Trump. The characters in the shows were based on real life people from Missouri, a red state that helped elect Trump.

It is confirmed Sharon Tate from Petty Coat junction was indeed murdered by the Manson Gang. I truly miss these types of old shows. They knew how to do comedy back then. It's been pretty tough to find a good laugh since Charlie left Two and a Half men. Back in the 60s and 70s a good laugh was available on just about every channel. Andy Griffith and Hogan's Heroes were my favorite places to get a really good laugh. Use to get some good laughs out of Rowen and Martin's Laugh In also! Along with a few other good emotions when Goldy came across the screen.

I think Sharon Tate was supposed to be on the show but dropped out

But she did appear 15 times on The Beverly Hillbillies

Last edited:
Linda Kaye's full name was Linda Kaye Henning.

Did you ever see a series called "Grosse Point?" It was about actors in a show very much like Melrose Place or Beverly Hills 90210. One character was an actress who kept asking her dad to make the producer give her more lines. Aaron Spelling saw it as a parody of himself and daughter Tori, and threatened the producer until they made changes to the character.

Good show on the WB network, but it only lasted one year. I'm shocked Irene Malloy didn't go on to bigger and better things.

Hello, i collect American serie from the 60's and 70's what about this serie petticoat junction is it a good one ? and i can't found and buy the complete serie on line i did not found it could someone give me a hand ?

Thank you
Dumb feel good show.

Forum List

Back