Could today’s Democrats win in an America that never allowed illegal Mexicans in?….Isn’t that why they insist on an open border?

Which one effects more states?
It's probably more like a matter of which issue ( Abortion or Illegal Immigration ) is seen as the bigger threat to public safety.

Given that Abortion continues to be legal in many States ( Interactive Map: US Abortion Policies and Access After Roe )...

The Abortion issue can be fixed on the Federal level anytime, at their leisure, if that's what the People want...

However, the Illegal Immigration issue is the more widely recognized threat to public safety nowadays...

Even in Big Blue Northern Sanctuary Cities, thanks to the tactical genius of Texans in shipping them North in bulk...

Consequently... and given present SCOTUS composition... I would not rely too heavily upon Abortion as the Deciding Factor...

Just sayin'...

Last edited:
It's probably more like a matter of which issue ( Abortion or Illegal Immigration ) is seen as the bigger threat to public safety.

Given that Abortion continues to be legal in many States ( Interactive Map: US Abortion Policies and Access After Roe )...

The Abortion issue can be fixed on the Federal level anytime, at their leisure, if that's what the People want...

However, the Illegal Immigration issue is the more widely recognized threat to public safety nowadays...

Even in Big Blue Northern Sanctuary Cities, thanks to the tactical genius of Texans in shipping them North in bulk...

Consequently... and given present SCOTUS composition... I would not rely too heavily upon Abortion as the Deciding Factor...

Just sayin'...
If immigration was truly a threat to public safety, the border would be shut down. The danger propaganda comes from a certain candidate, who needs millions of migrants coming over because that's his best plank.

If immigration was truly a threat to public safety, the border would be shut down.
According to whose judgment? The Democrats? Judgment rejected.
The danger propaganda comes from a certain candidate, who needs millions of migrants coming over because that's his best plank.
Democrats have given him his Main Talking Point with their profound dereliction-of-duty over the past three years.

The big problem for Dems is that the Orange Bad Main HAS A POINT in this instance... a meaningful and decisive point.

Dem chickens is-a-comin' home to roost in November 2024.

According to whose judgment? The Democrats? Judgment rejected.

Democrats have given him his Main Talking Point with their profound dereliction-of-duty over the past three years.

The big problem for Dems is that the Orange Bad Main HAS A POINT in this instance... a meaningful and decisive point.

Dem chickens is-a-comin' home to roost in November 2024.
I'm not saying that you are wrong. I'm saying: we'll have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back