Could Taylor Swift be the first woman President

Do you think her popularity could compel her to run for President?

• Yes, she might be President one day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she is too smart and beautiful for politics.

• I believe there will be a trans President before a woman is President.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, she is too smart and beautiful for politics

Taylor Swift is beautiful?

I never thought so

She is a talented musician

But she’s not particularly good looking in my opinion

Well, the country elected Reagan, Bush II, and Obama, and she would probably be better than those three, so it might be possible, I guess.

If you listen to her songs.... i don't know...does she write that crap herself or does someone write it for her. Face it...it isn't art in the true sense of the word.

It's pop music, changed over from being a top country entertainer, and she has been writing most of her own stuff since she was 14. Her market is the same market pop has been aimed at since the 1940's, same one as the Beatles, Elvis, Sinatra, BTS, K-Pop, etc., teenage girls and adult faggots.

It's pop music, changed over from being a top country entertainer, and she has been writing most of her own stuff since she was 14. Her market is the same market pop has been aimed at since the 1940's, same one as the Beatles, Elvis, Sinatra, BTS, K-Pop, etc., teenage girls and adult faggots.
listen to the lyrics.

I would say that nothing is out of the question anymore.

Personally, I don’t think she’s qualified. Let’s say it was between her and Donald Trump and it was a complete tie (like the movie Swing Vote, with Kevin Costner) - and I was the swing voter.

Being that I consider myself a thoughtful person, I would likely vote Trump.

It would come down to who I think would be the most qualified to govern.

I like her as an entertainer, though.

That kind of "country" is for those who can't make it in popular music. They think that country music fans are less discriminating.

Forum List

Back