Could China Beat The USA In A War?

Invasion of Taiwan - the Chinese have very long memories.

The Taiwanese would have something to say about that, they do keep a modern army and navy active.

People look at Taiwan as an easy target. Launching an invasion over 90 miles of open sea is not easy. Look at the thousands of ships we needed at Normandy. Taiwan is prepared to attack those ships with modern missiles and aircraft. It would be a bloodbath for China

The only real threat is China flooding the cities of Taiwan with conventional Surface to Surface missiles, which is an outcome that could be the result of a air/sea battle that becomes a stalemate.

Needless to say its a small chance, but still a real one.
Invasion of Taiwan - the Chinese have very long memories.

The Taiwanese would have something to say about that, they do keep a modern army and navy active.

People look at Taiwan as an easy target. Launching an invasion over 90 miles of open sea is not easy. Look at the thousands of ships we needed at Normandy. Taiwan is prepared to attack those ships with modern missiles and aircraft. It would be a bloodbath for China

The only real threat is China flooding the cities of Taiwan with conventional Surface to Surface missiles, which is an outcome that could be the result of a air/sea battle that becomes a stalemate.

Needless to say its a small chance, but still a real one.
Taiwan caused great concern and anger when it suggested that if attacked by the mainland it would respond by attacking targets such as the Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze river. The Three Gorges Dam is a major national security concern for China. The largest dam in the world could quickly become a catastrophe for China, flooding and destroying it's major industrial regions and major cities and making recovery after an attack a decades long project of hope with vague chances of success.
The Three Gorges Dam is China's Achilles Heel.

Right well Taiwan is letting it be known how serious they are about protecting themselves from a Chinese invasion. Still with Russia having China's back and willing to attack America when America responds - it's not going to play out like some of you are expecting. America is not able to stop a nuclear attack by the Russians nor an invasion by them and their allies - communist nations waiting in the wings. We are not prepared for that.

Neither Russia nor China nor combined forces has the naval power to invade the U.S. They never will

If anything, Taiwan is going to be absorbed by China. Time is on their side, and we all know how impatient we Americans are!

By the way, I did not know that Russia and China are buddies. I hear there are more disputes between them than with us. There is more of a possibility of war between Russia and China or China and India than with us, and that includes if NK attacks SK!

The problems we consider serious or fundamental China probably view as insignificant or silly. We consider 3,000 people dying in one day a tragedy. Only 3,000 people dying in an incident is considered a natural disaster, like the annual flooding of the Yangtze.

If anything, we will most likely attack China out of feelings of ineptitude as exemplified by feelings of lost national pride, lack of blood in our diplomacy, lack of thought of what our big picture should be, which, by construct is not to act as the world moral authority.

Any war we had with China would be a cyber war

Wrong.
China lacks the military force to attack us. However, they can launch cyber attacks that could disrupt our power grids, com infrastructure and access to Facebook

Bring us to our knees

Yes easily.A UNITED PEOPLE can always beat a mish mash multi cult "army" of faggots,transgenders,women and negros

Our security has been hacked and breached and yes, America is not a united people. It is a nation divided against itself and it cannot stand. Try explaining that to some here and they will accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist. So when people refuse to examine the evidence before condemning it as a wild conspiracy - there is only one outcome. Remaining ignorant to what is going on. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.

I don't think you are a conspiracy theorist- I think you are a religious nut.
I'm honest and you are what you are, Syriusly. Until you repent of your sins and turn to Christ no one here cannot expect anything different from you. How would it be possible? Your a captive to sin and misery.

I do not live my life in fear as you do- I live my life with love for my fellow Americans.

This is a great place- you just have decided to hate it.

I love my country and am not living in fear. You are. Which is why your reaction here has been so volatile,Sryiusly. On the upside the fact that you are so disturbed by the Gospel is a sign that it is having an effect on you and that your conscience is beginning to show signs of being troubled may mean you are near to repenting.
Jerry

I seriously enjoy your posts but it is clear you are mentally ill

The US owes a large amount of money to China and it seems that we can't live our daily lives without borrowing money from them. The population of China allows the country an almost unlimited source of soldiers and resources. Moreover, Chinese are extremely patriotic. The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents. So...how about my question?

I do not think we have the will to win a war completely but because the enemies are communist you know the left will work as hard as they can to sabotage the war effort. In Vietnam funding for military was constantly cut. How the hell does that win a war? I've noticed the same thing in all conflicts with Russia. The left proposes legislation to cut our military. Once again we have to ask which side does that benefit.

The US owes a large amount of money to China and it seems that we can't live our daily lives without borrowing money from them. The population of China allows the country an almost unlimited source of soldiers and resources. Moreover, Chinese are extremely patriotic. The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents. So...how about my question?

As we are drawing closer and closer to war with China ( over Taiwan and South China Sea dispute) it is evident to many that Russia is the one who will initiate a nuclear attack on the United States therein making the first response against us. They are already flying their bombers off of our coastline in surveillance and their Akula Class II nuclear submarines have been off our shores waiting for decades - remember the black knights Russian Submarine that caught on fire off coast of Florida in the 80's? As stated- they've been waiting in our waters for decades now - the Russians on those submarines speak perfect English with no trace of accent - they have been coming ashore for R & R with fishing trawlers / commercial boats assisting them for cover for decades. (one minister met a Russian who was on one of those subs - after he attended his church and was converted - he told him the purpose of the submarines was their awaiting orders from Russia for a nuclear strike on America - the minister contacted the Navy and was told to not speak of it - they were aware of the presence of Russian subs in our waters)

The preparations for an invasion (along with the communist ally nations who have agreed to participate with them in this invasion - Cuba, Nicarauga, etc) has been ongoing for quite some time and what is most remarkable is how blind Americans appear to be to it all. Once your eyes have been opened and you see what is happening you have to realize that war with China isn't a matter of if but when. The invasion of the enemy on American soil is a fact. Those who choose to ignore all the warning signs are in denial. The question for those reading is, Do you know Jesus Christ and is He Lord over your life (all of your life)? Read Psalms 91 and realize that is a promise to the Believer.

The South China Sea is likely the only place we may get into a shooting war with China. They are getting very aggressive regarding claiming territory in their neck of the woods. They have started building fake islands in that area to use as air and naval bases to claim large swaths of international waters.

There have already been incidents of very near flybys of Chinses aircraft to US aircraft in the area and warnings from the Chinese navy to US aircraft in the area.

I think we pretty much ignore them. In a shooting war we would sink their entire navy rather quickly.

Russia is no threat to us. Like Iran.

I do not think we have the will to win a war completely but because the enemies are communist you know the left will work as hard as they can to sabotage the war effort. In Vietnam funding for military was constantly cut. How the hell does that win a war? I've noticed the same thing in all conflicts with Russia. The left proposes legislation to cut our military. Once again we have to ask which side does that benefit.
Funding for Vietnam continually increased as the war escalated

If anything, Taiwan is going to be absorbed by China. Time is on their side, and we all know how impatient we Americans are!

By the way, I did not know that Russia and China are buddies. I hear there are more disputes between them than with us. There is more of a possibility of war between Russia and China or China and India than with us, and that includes if NK attacks SK!

The problems we consider serious or fundamental China probably view as insignificant or silly. We consider 3,000 people dying in one day a tragedy. Only 3,000 people dying in an incident is considered a natural disaster, like the annual flooding of the Yangtze.

If anything, we will most likely attack China out of feelings of ineptitude as exemplified by feelings of lost national pride, lack of blood in our diplomacy, lack of thought of what our big picture should be, which, by construct is not to act as the world moral authority.

Wrong.
China lacks the military force to attack us. However, they can launch cyber attacks that could disrupt our power grids, com infrastructure and access to Facebook

Bring us to our knees

1. "A weapon so secret China would not reveal it for years made its first public appearance in a military parade on Thursday as China marked the 70th anniversary of the end of the second world war.

The Dongfeng (East wind) 21D “carrier-killer” missile, threatens to reshape the balance of power in the western Pacific, has been the subject of much speculation after a stray mention last week in a Communist party newspaper ignited excitement among China defence watchers."
China parades ‘carrier-killer’ missile through Beijing - FT.com

2. " Five Chinese navy ships are currently operating in the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska, Pentagon officials said Wednesday, marking the first time the U.S. military has seen them in the area.

The officials have been tracking the movements in recent days of three Chinese combat ships, a replenishment vessel and an amphibious landing ship after observing them moving toward the Aleutian Islands, which are split between U.S. and Russian control.

.... the Chinese naval movements, which came as PresidentBarack Obamawas visiting Alaska and the Arctic region on a three-day trip toaddress climate change." Five Chinese Navy Ships Are Operating in Bering Sea off Alaska

A great big 'I told you so' to every Liberal who put Obama in power.
No one should forget who did this to us.

Wrong.

Bring us to our knees

1. "A weapon so secret China would not reveal it for years made its first public appearance in a military parade on Thursday as China marked the 70th anniversary of the end of the second world war.

The Dongfeng (East wind) 21D “carrier-killer” missile, threatens to reshape the balance of power in the western Pacific, has been the subject of much speculation after a stray mention last week in a Communist party newspaper ignited excitement among China defence watchers."

2. " Five Chinese navy ships are currently operating in the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska, Pentagon officials said Wednesday, marking the first time the U.S. military has seen them in the area.

The officials have been tracking the movements in recent days of three Chinese combat ships, a replenishment vessel and an amphibious landing ship after observing them moving toward the Aleutian Islands, which are split between U.S. and Russian control.

.... the Chinese naval movements, which came as PresidentBarack Obamawas visiting Alaska and the Arctic region on a three-day trip toaddress climate change." Five Chinese Navy Ships Are Operating in Bering Sea off Alaska

Did what?

Wrong.

Bring us to our knees

And this worries you because?

awVKTLr.jpg

What did they send? Five frigates?

I can see why you are wetting yourself

China doesn't want to fight us.

They're far too intelligent to seriously consider the killing of their Golden Goose.

China is a regional power, at best.

The United States is a global power, at the very least.

Besides, if they went to war with us...

We would default on our debt to them...

China would go broke the very next day...

They're smarter than that...

As we are drawing closer and closer to war with China ( over Taiwan and South China Sea dispute) it is evident to many that Russia is the one who will initiate a nuclear attack on the United States therein making the first response against us. They are already flying their bombers off of our coastline in surveillance and their Akula Class II nuclear submarines have been off our shores waiting for decades - remember the black knights Russian Submarine that caught on fire off coast of Florida in the 80's? As stated- they've been waiting in our waters for decades now - the Russians on those submarines speak perfect English with no trace of accent - they have been coming ashore for R & R with fishing trawlers / commercial boats assisting them for cover for decades. (one minister met a Russian who was on one of those subs - after he attended his church and was converted - he told him the purpose of the submarines was their awaiting orders from Russia for a nuclear strike on America - the minister contacted the Navy and was told to not speak of it - they were aware of the presence of Russian subs in our waters)

The preparations for an invasion (along with the communist ally nations who have agreed to participate with them in this invasion - Cuba, Nicarauga, etc) has been ongoing for quite some time and what is most remarkable is how blind Americans appear to be to it all. Once your eyes have been opened and you see what is happening you have to realize that war with China isn't a matter of if but when. The invasion of the enemy on American soil is a fact. Those who choose to ignore all the warning signs are in denial. The question for those reading is, Do you know Jesus Christ and is He Lord over your life (all of your life)? Read Psalms 91 and realize that is a promise to the Believer.

The South China Sea is likely the only place we may get into a shooting war with China. They are getting very aggressive regarding claiming territory in their neck of the woods. They have started building fake islands in that area to use as air and naval bases to claim large swaths of international waters.

There have already been incidents of very near flybys of Chinses aircraft to US aircraft in the area and warnings from the Chinese navy to US aircraft in the area.

I think we pretty much ignore them. In a shooting war we would sink their entire navy rather quickly.

The Russians have already promised China that when they invade Taiwan (China invades Taiwan) and the US responds that they (the Russians) will attack the United States. The Russians and Chinese have been preparing for this for some time. See stories about Russian and Chinese naval drills, etc. America is going to be attacked by the Russians and it will happen after China invades Taiwan. This isn't something I came up with. This is something the LORD warned America about over 20 years! Could be 30 years ago now, I've lost count. Everything the LORD gave warning about has happened exactly as He said it would. How could a servant of the LORD know that unless the LORD told him? See Amos 3:7 and America will burn message by Dumitru Duduman.

The Message For America

September, 1984

Late one night, I could not sleep, The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying, I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, "I don't know."

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

"What will you do with the Church of the Lord? How will you save the ones that will turn toward you?" I asked. He said, "Tell them this: how I saved the three young ones from the furnace of fire, and how I saved Daniel in the lions den, is the same way I will save them."

The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. After His victory," the angel said, "there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator! ... And, Dumitru," he continued, "a word of warning. If you keep anything from the American people that you are told, I will punish you severely." "How will I know that this is for real -that it will really happen?" I asked. "As a sign that I have spoken to you, tomorrow before you wake, I will send someone to bring you a bed, and at noon I will send you a car and a bucket of honey. After which I will send someone to pay your rent." The next day someone brought Dumitru a bed, and at noon a car arrived with the bucket of honey. His rent was also paid, as God had promised him. (See chapter 10, "THROUGH THE FIRE WITHOUT BURNING.") Then the angel left.

Those who mock this message will learn the truth of it too late. Dumitru Duduman was a humble, obedient servant of God. He was tortured by the Communists because of his faith and because he refused to tell them where he got the bibles from that he smuggled to restricted nations, he also refused to give up the names of the Christians who helped him. He chose to suffer horrific tortures for months on end and in the end they tried to electrocute him in order to execute him. He did not die. The very night he was electrocuted the Communist Police Captain who ordered his execution died of internal bleeding. The fear of God fell over the Romanian Police Department where Dumitru was being held and they told him they were releasing him and that they wanted him to leave the country. This was when God sent him to America. See his story in the book Through the Fire without Burning. The message that God gave him for America was given to him by an Angel of the LORD and you should read it a few times and then check the latest news on Taiwan, China and Russia. It is all coming together. note - from the time Dumitru published his book and you are reading an excerpt here it has been 31 years ago but the LORD told him this prior to his writing the book so it has been over 31 years ago now. At that time there was no sign of trouble and the people who heard Dumitru didn't want to believe him. Much of the church ignored the warning. See Matthew 22.

Last edited:
Can they? Lol

They already are!

They're supporting the Mexican invasion, all they have to do is get another Democrat or Bush in the WH and they'll have beaten us without firing a shot

The Russians have already promised China that when they invade Taiwan (China invades Taiwan) and the US responds that they (the Russians) will attack the United States. The Russians and Chinese have been preparing for this for some time. See stories about Russian and Chinese naval drills, etc. America is going to be attacked by the Russians and it will happen after China invades Taiwan. This isn't something I came up with. This is something the LORD warned America about over 20 years! Could be 30 years ago now, I've lost count. Everything the LORD gave warning about has happened exactly as He said it would. How could a servant of the LORD know that unless the LORD told him? See Amos 3:7 and America will burn message by Dumitru Duduman.

The Message For America

Russia does not want to get their asses kicked along with China
Invading Taiwan would result in thousands of dead Chinese at the bottom of the sea

Wrong.

Bring us to our knees

WTH are you talking about, did what to us. Good lord pull the blanky over your head the think of sugar plums and lollipops and the bad people will go away.

If the Chinese were going to attack the United States they would use EMP weapons not nuclear devices. An EMP would essentially destroy every electronic device that was not protected. All cars would be disabled, all appliances, grids, airplanes, ships, we would not even be able to ascertain who attacked us, businesses would close because of inability to function, stores would not be restocked, food would rot for lack of a way to transport, trains and interstates would shut down for lack of a way to clear them, gasoline supplies would dwindle for lack of transport, cell phones would be useless, rioting would start within days for lack of food, medicine, communication. The ill would die off immediately for lack of insulin, proper medication and oxygen, Neighbor would be pitted against neighbor and the military and police would be preoccupied in retaining order.
Meanwhile, the two million soldiers in the People's Liberation Army would come ashore to do cleanup, the damage having been already done. Far fetched? sure. But there is no lack of fruitcakes with an agenda

Forum List

Back