*Cost Of Everythings Going Up: Thanks Fucking Obama!*

Sorry bout that,

1. Gas prices hovering over $3.00 for long periods of time effect the cost of goods and services.
2. Thanks fucking Obama, for not doing something about the obvious.
3. Everything costs more now, thanks ass hole!
4. We are a oil based economy, and we are being rapped by the oil giants and government regulations on the quality and mix of gasoline.
5. This shit for brains Obama, doesn't know jack shit about anything.
6. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

ooh yes he does !!

1. he knows how to destroy a once great economy

2. he knows how to get the unemployment rate above 10%

3. he knows how to get half the country to hate his mulatto ass

4. he knows how to be the best liar this country has ever had as a president

5. he knows how to kill BP agents and embassy staff and get praised for it

6. he knows how to pile on more debt this country has ever seen from George Washington to George W. Bush.., 6 TRILLION DOLLAR$ in just one year !!

add to this list, chime in everyone...., well all you conservatives, i already know the liarberals will say i am lying.

Sorry bout that,

1. The buck always stops with the sitting President.
2. Obama is it.
3. Thank you fucking Obama!!!
4. I will continue to rip you, until you get your eyes open!
5. Even those who carry your water here know in the back of their heads I'm right.
6. But they will eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from, we all know that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
A couple of comments from me:

1.) Can I have a copy of your oil rap?

2.) On a more serious note, global gas / oil prices are high primarily because of increased global demand for oil. That really doesn't have anything to do with Obama, or the US government at all. The era of cheap oil is gone, it will be generations before we ever see $1.75 or $2 a gallon of gasoline again.

We have plenty of oil - it's just a serious lack of distilleries due to Obama's EPA war on energy!!!:eusa_whistle:

When I first started driving gas was around 30 cents a gallon.

FUCK OBAMA !!!!!

When I first started driving, gas was less than 20 cents a gallon and you got a set of steak knives with every fill up and the attendant checked your oil and cleaned your windshield.

Obama fucked up all that, didn't he.

I don't blame Obama, but I do wonder how Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats blamed Bush for high gas prices.

Now, the same Democrats are now happy and it's not the President's fault.

Double standard is always in play, but we just watch the Democrats spin.

FUCK OBAMA !!!!!

When I first started driving, gas was less than 20 cents a gallon and you got a set of steak knives with every fill up and the attendant checked your oil and cleaned your windshield.

When I first started driving gas was free and so was the car, plus you got a blowjob and a slice of cake with every fillup. Thanks to O'bama's anti-cake policy the dessert is gone :(

Last edited:
We may get more from Saudi, but we get less from outside the US. Pubcrappe. Thanks also to Pubs and their silly dupes for screwing up sales on a great car, the Volt -and others,, and ignoring all the energy savings available. A-holes.

The Chevy Volts battery technology is limited from 25-50 miles before there is a need for the conventional gas engine to kick in, which is estimated at 35 miles to the gallon. To recharge the battery through the average home (120 volts) will take 10 hours. There has also been reported a tad bit of a safety concern where the battery has been found to catch fire, through government safety regulated tests. The life of the battery is less than that of the Prius, which Toyota's states only uses 50% of it's capacity, with the Volt's replacement cost between $8,000 - $9,500 after GMs 8 year warrantee runs out. Now because these facts may have deterred a lot of consumers from putting their extra hard earned cash into making a purchase, is HARDLY due to any Republican (that is just contrived B.S.). The Volt still remains an inferior product, when stacked up to the repair costs and capabilities of a conventional gas vehicle. Even WITH the Federal Government incentives, the CONSUMER MARKET simply isn't taking the bribe .... err .... bait, of what the Obama Administration has to offer. Contrary to what you may think... our nation is part of a CONSUMER driven market, not a Federal Government driven dictated market. You can't force people to buy a product that the customer simply doesn't believe is very economical to meet their needs, to do so is simply unAmerican.

Chevy Volt FAQs
Replacing my Chevy Volt Battery in 2020

It isn't "opinion"; it's how the oil industry works. It was in 2008 and it still is now. Pelosi was wrong just as Romney was wrong. Demagogic pandering is demagogic pandering.

And by the way at the time John McCain was walking around telling people "drill here drill now" so we could see relief at the pumps, which was more lying bullshit.

Why wouldn't increasing the supply "=" lower prices?

Because it doesn't increase the supply, and it sure as hell takes more than a few months to not do that. The EIA, during the Bush administration, estimated the effect of opening up the OCS and ANWR, if it could be measured at all, would take 22 years, and even then would influence the price of a barrel on the international market by pocket change.

Number one, oil companies already leased (at the time) 68 million acres that were not being exploited;

Number two, oil companies, not the government, decide when and where oil will be drilled (see #1) and being for-profit companies they're not going to undermine their own interests -- therefore opening up any lands is no guarantee that anybody's going to drill anything;

Number three, even if they do open up new sources, that crude has to be refined, and the refinery system is already at capacity;

Number four, even if you get past numbers one, two and three, that product then goes to the international market (just as the Keystone end product would) and has its price set by that international market;

And number five, even if you bubble up (pun intended) the international supply, OPEC (remember them?) just counts up the difference, cuts their own production to compensate, and yawns.

It would be facile to think that gasoline is just a matter of XYZ company making X number of widgets. It's not.
I agree.

I think what few of the drill baby fans realize is that we can't drill our way into substantially lower oil prices. We produce only about 8% to 9% of the world's oil production and have only 2% of the world oil reserves. Oil prices are determined internationally. If increased US production puts a downward pressure on oil prices, OPEC still has the power to reduce supply to counteract increased US production.

In the mid-20th century we produced over 40% of the world's oil and consumed about 35% of it. US production and consumption pretty much determined oil prices. Those days are gone forever. We simply do not have the reserves to meet the increasing worldwide demand for oil and thus we cannot drive prices down with increased production.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Proof has been set forth.
2. Obama is a *LOSER*.
3. Gas prices are a reflection of the man.
4. He is all *teleprompter* and no *American benefit*.
5. Will some one impeach this loser?
6. *FUCK OBAMA*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Proof has been set forth.
2. Obama is a *LOSER*.
3. Gas prices are a reflection of the man.
4. He is all *teleprompter* and no *American benefit*.
5. Will some one impeach this loser?
6. *FUCK OBAMA*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Translation:

"When confronted with the facts, go to Plan B":
Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

:dig:

When I first started driving it wasn't cars, everyone was issued a unicorn that shat chocolate covered cherries.

Thanks for ruining all that Obama :(

We may get more from Saudi, but we get less from outside the US. Pubcrappe. Thanks also to Pubs and their silly dupes for screwing up sales on a great car, the Volt -and others,, and ignoring all the energy savings available. A-holes.

The Chevy Volts battery technology is limited from 25-50 miles before there is a need for the conventional gas engine to kick in, which is estimated at 35 miles to the gallon. To recharge the battery through the average home (120 volts) will take 10 hours. There has also been reported a tad bit of a safety concern where the battery has been found to catch fire, through government safety regulated tests. The life of the battery is less than that of the Prius, which Toyota's states only uses 50% of it's capacity, with the Volt's replacement cost between $8,000 - $9,500 after GMs 8 year warrantee runs out. Now because these facts may have deterred a lot of consumers from putting their extra hard earned cash into making a purchase, is HARDLY due to any Republican (that is just contrived B.S.). The Volt still remains an inferior product, when stacked up to the repair costs and capabilities of a conventional gas vehicle. Even WITH the Federal Government incentives, the CONSUMER MARKET simply isn't taking the bribe .... err .... bait, of what the Obama Administration has to offer. Contrary to what you may think... our nation is part of a CONSUMER driven market, not a Federal Government driven dictated market. You can't force people to buy a product that the customer simply doesn't believe is very economical to meet their needs, to do so is simply unAmerican.

Chevy Volt FAQs
Replacing my Chevy Volt Battery in 2020
I've driven a volt and I think it's a pretty nice car. It's just not for everyone. For people who are seriously environmentally conscience and just need a car to drive 15 or 20 mile to work each day, it's a good choice if they have the facility to charge it daily. So far consumer report reliability ratings have been good to excellent.

The hybrid is the future of low gas mileage vehicles. The cost break even point for most drivers is 60,000 to 85,000 miles at current gas prices. The technology is improving and as gas prices rise the hybrid will be the vehicle of choice for most drivers. The hybrids are about 4% of sales and increased their market share 41% last year.

FUCK OBAMA !!!!!

Obama wasn't born when gas was 20 cents a gallon.

Contrary to what you may think... our nation is part of a CONSUMER driven market, not a Federal Government driven dictated market. You can't force people to buy a product that the customer simply doesn't believe is very economical to meet their needs, to do so is simply unAmerican.

You might make that point to the OP, who apparently thinks Gummint should step in and dictate what prices are on the international oil market.

I tried but he apparently only speaks Ostrich.

FUCK OBAMA !!!!!

Obama wasn't born when gas was 20 cents a gallon.

^^ That's a string of sarcastic posts poking fun at the OP. Low hanging fruit it is.

When I started driving they paid you to take free gas and gave you a chauffeur and all the roads were made of milk chocolate. O'bama fucked that up.

Forum List

Back