Cory Gardner and Grassley are a Yes..

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Grassley suggests in statement he will support moving forward on a Trump nominee to fill the SCOTUS vacancy. Key graf from his statement is highlighted:
142FF88B-4AD4-43FE-8E25-4A1B26086D7B.png
B886626A-29F7-4526-8E00-F44355FB665B.jpeg

Last edited:
Grassley suggests in statement he will support moving forward on a Trump nominee to fill the SCOTUS vacancy. Key graf from his statement is highlighted:View attachment 391475

of course, had you any doubts. They are all trampers out of fear and retribution, or maybe they think he is one of them, a nice moral man, which I doubt, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: None of them are moral men or women.

Grassley suggests in statement he will support moving forward on a Trump nominee to fill the SCOTUS vacancy. Key graf from his statement is highlighted:View attachment 391475

of course, had you any doubts. They are all trampers out of fear and retribution, or maybe they think they are one of them, a nice moral man, which I doubt, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
What's Trump going to do to Grassley, cut his tapioca pudding ration in half?....Hide his Depends?

• Banned

of course, had you any doubts. They are all trampers out of fear and retribution, or maybe they think he is one of them, a nice moral man, which I doubt, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: None of them are moral men or women.
Do you still think it’s OK to call Kavanaugh a gang rapist in front of his family?

Do you still think it’s OK to call Kavanaugh a gang rapist in front of his family?

You might have an alleged rapist on the court, remember he was not found innocent. Yes I do.

• Banned

You might have an alleged rapist on the court, remember he was not found innocent. Yes I do.
That’s why we will ram this down your throat

of course, had you any doubts. They are all trampers out of fear and retribution, or maybe they think they are one of them, a nice moral man, which I doubt, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
What's Trump going to do to Grassley, cut his tapioca pudding ration in half?....Hide his Depends?

Worst than that, you know his mouth and twitter finger, he will decapitate him.

Kavanaugh is an alleged rapist.

Innocent until proven Guilty is the actual rule...

He is a alleged rapist no matter how you look at it.

So what is your opinion of the allegations against Biden?

How about those against Clinton?

Kavanaugh is an alleged rapist.

Accused by a lying witch. Nobody cares.

Worst than that, you know his mouth and twitter finger, he will decapitate him.
ONOZ!!!!...He might send a mean Tweet!

Jeezus you liberoidals are pathetic laughing stocks.

They called him a gang rapist in front of his family with no evidence and you’re OK with that and you wonder why you can’t win any elections.

Allegations and hardcore proof are two things...

Women accused Clinton of misdeeds with them and Biden has one against him, so seeing they have allegations against them mean they are also guilty according to your way of thinking...

Cory Gardner is a yes
700F6709-14FE-499E-AA28-264D4CAE7EB0.jpeg

After the way Kavanaugh was treated, no Democrat can claim their Party being "moral". What the Democrats have done these last four years will be a permanent stain on American history.

Forum List

Back