Corruption: When will it end?

“Corruption: When will it end?”

Voting Trump out of office this November will be the beginning of the end.
Yes you are right, it will be the "beginning of the end" (end of America), because the nation will crumble under the weight of the radicals attempting to change to much to fast.
The Civil War coming will be the end of the United States :smoke:
Only if the radicals win. Doubt that the radicals would win if were stupid enough to wage war in the physical sense.
It could get to the point where the areas like the South from Texas to North Carolina,South Carolina,Georgia and Florida could say fuck this i'm declaring independence. The same could go for the Northeast,Midwest,Rocky Mountain States and West Coast.

Yes you are right, it will be the "beginning of the end" (end of America), because the nation will crumble under the weight of the radicals attempting to change to much to fast.

Or a rebirth. I am hoping for the latter. I also hope the bloodshed is kept to a minimum.

Only if the radicals win. Doubt that the radicals would win if were stupid enough to wage war in the physical sense.
It could get to the point where the areas like the South from Texas to North Carolina,South Carolina,Georgia and Florida could say fuck this i'm declaring independence. The same could go for the Northeast,Midwest,Rocky Mountain States and West Coast.
Again ???? LOL

Again ???? LOL
What you see is what you get with me and if you don't like what i post i advise you to put me on ignore :smoke:

Again ???? LOL
What you see is what you get with me and if you don't like what i post i advise you to put me on ignore :smoke:
So you took that as an insult ? Just having a little fun sometimes, so don't take my post without the humor involved.

Anyway, what you suggested has been tried once, and although it is being reintroduced over the current trends and bullcrap taking place in America now, all it does is become fuel for the fires the Democrats keep lighting up all over the place blaming racism, racism, racism.

Yes the current Democrats are making many wish that splitting the nation into was actually a viable option now, but it won't happen. Best to put down the rebellion, and keep the nation unified as one.

"The White House last year forced changes in a pointed intelligence conclusion that the Kremlin wanted President Donald Trump reelected, according to The New York Times Magazine.

"Wording was dramatically watered down concerning Russia’s strong backing for Trump shortly after then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was forced into early retirement when he refused to make the changes, the Times reported. The classified document reportedly also discussed Russia’s ongoing efforts to influence U.S. elections in 2020 and 2024.

"“I can affirm that one of my staffers who was aware of the controversy requested that I modify that assessment,” Coats told the Times. “But I said, ‘No, we need to stick to what the analysts have said.’”

"A short time later, Coats was surprised to learn in a tweet by Trump that he was being forced into early retirement, several weeks before he planned to leave his position, the magazine reported. The language was changed after Coats left, according to the Times."
A Chinese would pronounce your name as Lie Catcher. If that was your name, a Chinese would pronounce it as Rye Catcher.

Forum List

Back