Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Corporal Klinger was trying to get out of the Army by pretending to be Transgender.
But now Xiden is inviting them in.
Where will they be housed?
How will women be protected from cross dressing men in their barracks?
What is going to happen when a man walks into their Showers?
Why don't Liberals care about Women?
klingermash.jpg

Biden to End Partial Ban on Transgender Soldiers in U.S. Military (msn.com)

Corporal Klinger was trying to get out of the Army by pretending to be Transgender.
But now Xiden is inviting them in.
Where will they be housed?
How will women be protected from cross dressing men in their barracks?
What is going to happen when a man walks into their Showers?
Why don't Liberals care about Women?
View attachment 448312

Biden to End Partial Ban on Transgender Soldiers in U.S. Military (msn.com)

The modern Democratic Party despises the female form, but it goes much deeper than that. Not only do the democrats want to delete all women's rights, but they also intend to destroy all differences between men and women and annihilate the unique biological traits of the sexes. At its roots this ideology is anti-human race and Satanic. Satan cannot create any new living or inanimate objects, so he takes what is already there and mutates it, twists it into something else; something ghastly and abominable.

Back in the 90's, when I first went into the Army, we had a medic in our Combat Engineer platoon who was more than a bit light in the loafers. Truth be told I had no problem with the dude, he was good people, on the surface at least. One night, after he hit on another guy in the barracks, some of my platoon members got together and beat the shit out of him. I neither participated nor condoned that action. While I still do not approve of harming queers or trans freaks because of what they are, I also do not believe they have a place in any fighting line unit—unless they hide their "true" identities and above all else, never hit on any other dude. We all sacrifice large parts of our personal lives to serve our nation in uniform. Trans and queers should receive no special treatment or go into the military expecting it. For the good of the service they should just find other ways to serve outside the armed forces if they're not willing to blend in like everyone else. Military service is about the greater good of our nation, not individual pansy bullshit.

The Military used to have a mental evaluation before they allowed people to join.
Do they still do that?

Forum List

Back