Corona is even weaker as the common flu. Facts about Covid-19

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Below is the link to great facts written by leading world scientists. In reality Covid isn't more worst as cold or flu.

Therefore isn't easy to understand all insane measurements like lockdowns, idiotic masks, 6 ft rule and schizophrenic 'vaccine'
Folks, don't let fool yourself.

Fully referenced facts about covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to help our readers make a realistic risk assessment. (Regular updates below).
“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” (Albert Camus, 1947)

To stop Covid scamdemic is pretty simple: Just throw your tube away, stop to read MSM and advise your lying and corrupted 'politicians' go to Hell.

irresponsible-crt-tv-disposal.jpg

IDK but I had this conversation last week. If I were forced to choose between them, I would roll the dice with COVID. I never ever never want the flu again ever. It just about killed me last time I had it. There were days I had wished I were dead and there were days I went to sleep at peace knowing that I 100% was surely going to die in my slumber. I unfortunately woke up the next day immediately thinking, "F%$*, I am still alive."

Below is the link to great facts written by leading world scientists. In reality Covid isn't more worst as cold or flu.

Therefore isn't easy to understand all insane measurements like lockdowns, idiotic masks, 6 ft rule and schizophrenic 'vaccine'

Fully referenced facts about covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to help our readers make a realistic risk assessment. (Regular updates below).

To stop Covid scamdemic is pretty simple: Just throw your tube away, stop to read MSM and advise your lying and corrupted 'politicians' go to Hell.

Point one is misleading already. The Lethality figures mentioned do not apply for old people. It is up to over 50 % for old people. Don´t be fooled by "experts".

Point one is misleading already. The Lethality figures mentioned do not apply for old people. It is up to over 50 % for old people. Don´t be fooled by "experts".
Nope.

Swiss Policy Research is highly factual, and VERY reliable.

If you clicked on that first link and went deeper into that data, they broke that down for you and even provided you with a graph which parsed that data. Of course that is the overall figure.

They don't intend to mislead anyone, that is why there is a link that to give you detailed multi-varied analysis.

spain-ifr-covid-confirmed.png

Nope.

If you clicked on that first link and went deeper into that data, they broke that down for you and even provided you with a graph which parsed that data. Of course that is the overall figure.

They don't intend to mislead anyone, that is why there is a link that to give you detailed multi-varied analysis.

Whether they intend to mislead or not, this article does. See the full numbers here:

How do those self-proclaimed experts think they know it better?

When you have been researching these things for years, it becomes pretty obvious when things are scams. I have known this pretty much from the beginning myself. But I have also learned a lot during this Covid scam. I have learned a lot more about terrain theory.

You are tightening your tinfoil (not even that is true, the stuff is actually not called tinfoil). Our governments cheat and lie but they do it on purpose. Making up a pandemic makes no sense whatsoever.

When you have been researching these things for years, it becomes pretty obvious when things are scams. I have known this pretty much from the beginning myself. But I have also learned a lot during this Covid scam. I have learned a lot more about terrain theory.

You are tightening your tinfoil (not even that is true, the stuff is actually not called tinfoil). Our governments cheat and lie but they do it on purpose. Making up a pandemic makes no sense whatsoever.

I find it funny you say I wear a tin foil hat while you go around wearing a mask and social distancing. Living in fear of a virus that has not been proven to exist.:D I will take my tin foil hat over that tyranny any day. Atleast I am not being forced to wear a tin foil hat.:) Although it would be wise to block yourself from the 5G.:cool:

Making up a pandemic makes total sense. Have you not seen how the world has become under tyranny and the Elite have gained more control over you? While forcing a vaccine down your throat. I think you are in what they call denial. And just look at these facts:

SUMMARY - Was the pandemic planned?

• Thousands of medical doctors around the world call the pandemic a global crime, a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse.

• The years before Covid-19 the whole world suddenly started distributing hundreds of millions of PCR test kits for Covid-19.

• In 2013 a researcher predicted a global pandemic with a Coronavirus to occur in 2020. He knew this because of personal investigation of so called 'conspiracy theories'.

• In 2017 Anthony Fauci guaranteed a surprise outbreak of an infectious disease during the first term of the Trump administration.

• Right before the global Coronavirus pandemic, Bill Gates organized a global Coronavirus pandemic exercise: Event201.

• Also shortly before the outbreak the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board told the world to be ready for a Coronavirus pandemic.

• In 2018 the Institute for Disease Modeling announced a global pandemic with a flu virus, originating in China in the area of Wuhan.

• In 2018 Bill and Melinda Gates announced that in the coming years there would be a global pandemic of an engineered virus.

• The Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 may have been created in the Bio SafetyLab Level 4 in Wuhan, which received millions of dollars from Anthony Fauci.

• Several movies depicted the Coronavirus pandemic with great detail,and even mention hydroxychloroquine as the cure.

• A comic book produced by the European Union depicts a virus spreading worldwide. The crisis is solved by implementing totalitarian medical tyranny.

• The Summer Olympics in 2012 played a pandemic of a Coronavirus during their opening show.

• The investigative journalist Harry Vox predicted in 2014 that a global pandemic would be caused, so the 'ruling class' could implement a higher level of authoritarian control.

• The investigative journalist Anthony Patch predicted a global pandemic with a man made virus, that would be used to force a DNA altering vaccine on humanity.

• Dr. Carrie Madej studied DNA and vaccines for decades and says the plan is to use the Covid-19 vaccine to start the process of transhumanism: reprogramming the human DNA.

• The CIA officer Dr. John Coleman studied secret societies and says their goal is to depopulate the earth by means of organized pandemics of fatal rapid acting diseases.

• In the state of Georgia a huge monument was erected in 1980 with ten guidelines for humanity, in eight languages. The first of these 'Ten Commandments' is that humanity needs to be reduced to half a billion people.

• Bill Gates said during a TED talk that new vaccines can be used to reduce the world's population with 10-15%.

• The 'health ranger' Mike Adams predicted years ago what we see happening now: the release of an engineered bioweapon, followed by a vaccine mandate, massive government funding for the vaccine industry and a vaccine that is being developed in record time.

• In 2010 the Rockefeller Foundation published the 'Scenario for the future...' in which they describe a coming global pandemic, that should result in the implementation of authoritarian control overthe people, which will then intensify after the pandemic.

• In 2020 the Rockefeller Foundation publishes a handbook on how to create this world of control, with a step by step guide. They say life cannot return back to normal, until the world has become' Locked Down' with this top down control from authoritarian governments.

• We indeed see that Bill Gates and many others worldwide are right away seizing control in unprecedented ways, with enforcing vaccine ID's, microchips that will be implanted into people, mandating the wearing of face masks, social distancing, forced lock-downs, extreme contact tracing, and so on.

• Part of this top down control is extreme censoring of every single voice from doctors, scientists or other experts that criticize what is going on.

I find it funny you say I wear a tin foil hat while you go around wearing a mask and social distancing. Living in fear of a virus that has not been proven to exist.:D I will take my tin foil hat over that tyranny any day. Atleast I am not being forced to wear a tin foil hat.:) Although it would be wise to block yourself from the 5G.:cool:

Making up a pandemic makes total sense. Have you not seen how the world has become under tyranny and the Elite have gained more control over you? While forcing a vaccine down your throat. I think you are in what they call denial. And just look at these facts:

• Thousands of medical doctors around the world call the pandemic a global crime, a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse.

• The years before Covid-19 the whole world suddenly started distributing hundreds of millions of PCR test kits for Covid-19.

• In 2013 a researcher predicted a global pandemic with a Coronavirus to occur in 2020. He knew this because of personal investigation of so called 'conspiracy theories'.

• In 2017 Anthony Fauci guaranteed a surprise outbreak of an infectious disease during the first term of the Trump administration.

• Right before the global Coronavirus pandemic, Bill Gates organized a global Coronavirus pandemic exercise: Event201.

• Also shortly before the outbreak the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board told the world to be ready for a Coronavirus pandemic.

• In 2018 the Institute for Disease Modeling announced a global pandemic with a flu virus, originating in China in the area of Wuhan.

• In 2018 Bill and Melinda Gates announced that in the coming years there would be a global pandemic of an engineered virus.

• The Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 may have been created in the Bio SafetyLab Level 4 in Wuhan, which received millions of dollars from Anthony Fauci.

• Several movies depicted the Coronavirus pandemic with great detail,and even mention hydroxychloroquine as the cure.

• A comic book produced by the European Union depicts a virus spreading worldwide. The crisis is solved by implementing totalitarian medical tyranny.

• The Summer Olympics in 2012 played a pandemic of a Coronavirus during their opening show.

• The investigative journalist Harry Vox predicted in 2014 that a global pandemic would be caused, so the 'ruling class' could implement a higher level of authoritarian control.

• The investigative journalist Anthony Patch predicted a global pandemic with a man made virus, that would be used to force a DNA altering vaccine on humanity.

• Dr. Carrie Madej studied DNA and vaccines for decades and says the plan is to use the Covid-19 vaccine to start the process of transhumanism: reprogramming the human DNA.

• The CIA officer Dr. John Coleman studied secret societies and says their goal is to depopulate the earth by means of organized pandemics of fatal rapid acting diseases.

• In the state of Georgia a huge monument was erected in 1980 with ten guidelines for humanity, in eight languages. The first of these 'Ten Commandments' is that humanity needs to be reduced to half a billion people.

• Bill Gates said during a TED talk that new vaccines can be used to reduce the world's population with 10-15%.

• The 'health ranger' Mike Adams predicted years ago what we see happening now: the release of an engineered bioweapon, followed by a vaccine mandate, massive government funding for the vaccine industry and a vaccine that is being developed in record time.

• In 2010 the Rockefeller Foundation published the 'Scenario for the future...' in which they describe a coming global pandemic, that should result in the implementation of authoritarian control overthe people, which will then intensify after the pandemic.

• In 2020 the Rockefeller Foundation publishes a handbook on how to create this world of control, with a step by step guide. They say life cannot return back to normal, until the world has become' Locked Down' with this top down control from authoritarian governments.

• We indeed see that Bill Gates and many others worldwide are right away seizing control in unprecedented ways, with enforcing vaccine ID's, microchips that will be implanted into people, mandating the wearing of face masks, social distancing, forced lock-downs, extreme contact tracing, and so on.

• Part of this top down control is extreme censoring of every single voice from doctors, scientists or other experts that criticize what is going on.

Now you are even eating your tinfoil. You say the virus, the pandemic doesn´t exist and then you say it has been planned and predicted. What is it, at least make a decision. Also look up 5G coverage in you country. It is pretty omnipresent. Still, people ain´t dying or turning into zombies. See here, how the tinfoil hat outfitters fool you. The birds and the 5G tower. Realize it is actually a 4G tower and those birds don´t attack it but play. They are known for picking cables.

Now you are even eating your tinfoil. You say the virus, the pandemic doesn´t exist and then you say it has been planned and predicted. What is it, at least make a decision. Also look up 5G coverage in you country. It is pretty omnipresent. Still, people ain´t dying or turning into zombies. See here, how the tinfoil hat outfitters fool you. The birds and the 5G tower. Realize it is actually a 4G tower and those birds don´t attack it but play. They are known for picking cables.

Apparently you have tightened your mask so much, you are not getting any oxygen and your brain is not working properly. Not everyone will die from it. Have look at what this doctor has to say.

And if you want to really learn something at the very bottom of this is a link to a full book:

The Contagion Myth
-Why Viruses(including "Coronavirus") are NOT the Cause of Disease.

For readers of Plague of Corruption, Thomas S. Cowan,MD, and Sally Fallon Morell ask the question:

Are there really such things as "viruses"? Or are electro smog, toxic living conditions, and 5G actually to blame for COVID-19? The official explanation for today's COVID-19 'pandemic' is a "dangerous, infectious virus." This is the rationale for isolating a large portion of the world's population in their homes so as to curb its spread.
From face masks to social distancing, from antivirals to vaccines, these measures are predicated on the assumption that tiny viruses can cause serious illness and that such illness is transmissible person-to-person.

It was Louis Pasteur who convinced a skeptical medical community that contagious germs cause disease: his "germ theory" now serves as the official explanation for most illness...However, in his private diaries he states unequivocally that, in his entire career he was not once able to transfer disease with a pure culture of bacteria (he obviously wasn't able to purify viruses at that time).

He admitted that the whole effort to prove contagion was a failure, leading to his famous death bed confession that,"the germ is nothing, the terrain is everything." While the incidence and death statistics for COVID-19 may not be reliable, there is no question that many people have taken sick with a strange new disease-with odd symptoms like gasping for air and "fizzing"feelings-and hundreds of thousands have died. Many suspect that the cause is not viral but, a kind of pollution unique to the modernage-electromagnetic pollution...

Today we are surrounded by a jangle of overlapping and jarring frequencies-from power lines to the fridge to the cell phone. It started with the telegraph and progressed to worldwide electricity, then radar, then satellites that disrupt the ionosphere, then ubiquitous Wi-Fi. The most recent addition to this disturbing racket is fifth generation wireless-5G.

In The Contagion Myth -Why Viruses (including Coronavirus) are Not the Cause of Disease,Thomas S. Cowan, MD, and Sally Fallon Morell tackle the true causes of COVID-19. On September 26, 2019, 5G wireless was turned on in Wuhan, China (and officially launched November 1) with a grid of about ten thousand antennas-more antennas than exist in the whole United States, all concentrated in one city. A spike in cases occurred on February 13, the same week that Wuhan turned on its 5G network for monitoring traffic.

Illness has subsequently followed 5G installation in all the major cities in America. Since the dawn of the human race, medicine men and physicians have wondered about the cause of disease, especially what we call "contagions," numerous people ill with similar symptoms, all at the same time. Does humankind suffer these outbreaks at the hands of an angry god or evil spirit? A disturbance in the atmosphere, a miasma? Do we catch the illness from others or from some outside influence?

As the restriction of our freedoms continues, more and more people are wondering whether thisis true. Could a packet of RNA fragments, which cannot even be defined as a living organism,cause such havoc?
Perhaps something else is involved-something that has upset the balance of nature and made us more susceptible to disease?

Perhaps there is no "coronavirus"at all; perhaps, as Pasteur said,
"the germ is nothing,the terrain is everything."

Full book PDF:

Apparently you have tightened your mask so much, you are not getting any oxygen and your brain is not working properly. Not everyone will die from it. Have look at what this doctor has to say.

And if you want to really learn something at the very bottom of this is a link to a full book:

The Contagion Myth
-Why Viruses(including "Coronavirus") are NOT the Cause of Disease.

For readers of Plague of Corruption, Thomas S. Cowan,MD, and Sally Fallon Morell ask the question:

Are there really such things as "viruses"? Or are electro smog, toxic living conditions, and 5G actually to blame for COVID-19? The official explanation for today's COVID-19 'pandemic' is a "dangerous, infectious virus." This is the rationale for isolating a large portion of the world's population in their homes so as to curb its spread.
From face masks to social distancing, from antivirals to vaccines, these measures are predicated on the assumption that tiny viruses can cause serious illness and that such illness is transmissible person-to-person.

It was Louis Pasteur who convinced a skeptical medical community that contagious germs cause disease: his "germ theory" now serves as the official explanation for most illness...However, in his private diaries he states unequivocally that, in his entire career he was not once able to transfer disease with a pure culture of bacteria (he obviously wasn't able to purify viruses at that time).

He admitted that the whole effort to prove contagion was a failure, leading to his famous death bed confession that,"the germ is nothing, the terrain is everything." While the incidence and death statistics for COVID-19 may not be reliable, there is no question that many people have taken sick with a strange new disease-with odd symptoms like gasping for air and "fizzing"feelings-and hundreds of thousands have died. Many suspect that the cause is not viral but, a kind of pollution unique to the modernage-electromagnetic pollution...

Today we are surrounded by a jangle of overlapping and jarring frequencies-from power lines to the fridge to the cell phone. It started with the telegraph and progressed to worldwide electricity, then radar, then satellites that disrupt the ionosphere, then ubiquitous Wi-Fi. The most recent addition to this disturbing racket is fifth generation wireless-5G.

In The Contagion Myth -Why Viruses (including Coronavirus) are Not the Cause of Disease,Thomas S. Cowan, MD, and Sally Fallon Morell tackle the true causes of COVID-19. On September 26, 2019, 5G wireless was turned on in Wuhan, China (and officially launched November 1) with a grid of about ten thousand antennas-more antennas than exist in the whole United States, all concentrated in one city. A spike in cases occurred on February 13, the same week that Wuhan turned on its 5G network for monitoring traffic.

Illness has subsequently followed 5G installation in all the major cities in America. Since the dawn of the human race, medicine men and physicians have wondered about the cause of disease, especially what we call "contagions," numerous people ill with similar symptoms, all at the same time. Does humankind suffer these outbreaks at the hands of an angry god or evil spirit? A disturbance in the atmosphere, a miasma? Do we catch the illness from others or from some outside influence?

As the restriction of our freedoms continues, more and more people are wondering whether thisis true. Could a packet of RNA fragments, which cannot even be defined as a living organism,cause such havoc?
Perhaps something else is involved-something that has upset the balance of nature and made us more susceptible to disease?

Perhaps there is no "coronavirus"at all; perhaps, as Pasteur said,
"the germ is nothing,the terrain is everything."

Full book PDF:

Don´t believe their shit. Corona exists, but 5G-waves do not exist. Do you get it? There is no such thing as 5G-waves, it is conventional UHF and EHF, like 4G and TV.

You shall look better

Nope.

Whether they intend to mislead or not, this article does. See the full numbers here:

WHO, a paid by Gates highly corrupted communist institution with former terrorist as CEO is for you a trustworthy source?
Do you kidding us?

Baron started a thread: "Nothing to see here, move along".

Why is it so important to pretend the pandemic isn't real?

Because the true goal of the scamdemic is to force peoples to embrace vaccination and die.
Plane and simple.
Never heard about the depopulation agenda?
Why Gates is the most wanted criminal in India and Africa, he wanted for murder more as 400,000 children by his 'vaccines'

Forum List

Back