Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

Is Hillary still renting space in yours? And she was never president.

So understand this, you guys barked about Obama during trumps entire reign. So we will be talking about trump.
Huh? I never said a word about Hillary, dingus. Nor do I give two shits about that worthless skank.

Sorry,but Durham dedtroyed your 4-year reality-denying party.
I have been watching the Demmie locksteppers trying to turn a cartoon into a reason to kill Congresswoman Cortez and that he should be removed from his office. Didn't Ms. Cortez mention something about death on Senator Cruz? Or was she just trying to gain pity as the victim in her $30,000 dollar designer dress? It's okay for her to wish a horrific death on my Senator, but freedom of speech goes far, far away into the forgetfulness of Maxine Waters calling on her militia to stalk and get in the face of President Trump's Staff. As one of the Republicans said of these money suckups in the Democrat get-money-any-way-you-can league brain dead congressional disgraces they just yawned when Maxine's endangerment of members of the executive branch she double-dog hated enough to destroy the life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness to certain Federal employees who served America First.

America certainly isn't First with their vote to disregard the First Amendment rights of a congressman whose posting of a cartoon he says does not indicate a personal threat to crybaby Cortez. The Congress did not show watchers the alleged murder threat. Is it a secret too like the rest of the omeruta the Democrats have practiced since mobster Pelosi took the chair by way of threats and precinct chairpersons to give Democrats seats they likely didn't win due to unfair multiple votes by incrowd Democrats.

Last edited:
Wrong. People are just tired of playing your games. The election is over. Joe won it fair and square. Deal with it
A vast majority (with the probable exceptions of talk radio loons like MTG and Boebert) of the politicians know this whole "fixed" thing is just cynical, orange Kabuki Theater.

But, gotta keep the rubes angry and motivated, gotta keep the Florida buffoon happy.

"Didn't Ms. Cortez mention something about death on Senator Cortez?"
.........It's okay for her to wish a horrific death on my Senator"

????
Are you referencing Catherine Masto of Nevada as your Senator?
If not her, then who?
I'm unfamiliar with a U.S. Senator by the name of Cortez.
Maybe you are referencing some state's Senator?

Help us out here, poster 'beautress'.

Spin spin spin. You claimed you never said it. I proved you did. You got schooled. Try honesty for once.
Again you ignore all context and distort what I was talking about. Are you that desperate to “win” that you can’t just be honest? That’s sad

In a letter to President Trump, former U.S. Attorney for Pennsylvania's Eastern District, William McSwain, states AG Bill Barr ordered him not to make any public statements about possible election irregularities, or to investigate them himself!

The letter is attached below

E6JbGLaXIAAtpxj

E6JbGeMWUAIDmtD

/thread

Cover what? Republican state senators don't know their asses from holes in the ground. Truly some of the most ignorant legislators on the planet.
Ugh, so true. This fuckbilled twatypus is my State rep:

Bob%20Morris%202017%20Headshot.jpg

Bob Morris, the lesbian Girl Scout Cookie guy. The former dietary supplement snake oil salesman turned representative.

He is dumb as shit.

Ugh, so true. This fuckbilled twatypus is my State rep:

Bob%20Morris%202017%20Headshot.jpg

Bob Morris, the lesbian Girl Scout Cookie guy. The former dietary supplement snake oil salesman turned representative.

He is dumb as shit.

Where do they find them??????

I was really impressed with the guy who said women can’t get pregnant if it’s “legitimate rape”, or Greg Abbott saying he’s going to get the rapists “off the streets”. What about the ones inside our homes? The guys raping their daughters or step daughters?

Forum List

Back