cops widow wants blm donatons to end

soon as black do what thier told and comply they wont get shot
If they had shot all the January 6 terrorists, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

What makes you think thats even possible?
It's very possible.

Get all the racists off the Police Force. Actually have standards.

The problem is, every cop involved in one of these incidents USUALLY has a long record of misconduct. Chauvin, Van Dyke, Wilson, Loehmann.

Once blacks stop resisting arrest, they will stop shooting them.
Resisting arrest shouldn't be a death penalty offense. If you are unarmed, and the police kill you, that's just wrong. Full stop.

exactly and get some mental help. we just got two metanl black died because of themselves and blm going nuts over ther deaths

As they should. Mental illness should not be a death penalty offense, either. (I'm not sure which case you are whining about here, because there are so many.)

If they had shot all the January 6 terrorists, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

It's very possible.

The problem is, every cop involved in one of these incidents USUALLY has a long record of misconduct. Chauvin, Van Dyke, Wilson, Loehmann.

Resisting arrest shouldn't be a death penalty offense. If you are unarmed, and the police kill you, that's just wrong. Full stop.

As they should. Mental illness should not be a death penalty offense, either. (I'm not sure which case you are whining about here, because there are so many.)
racist. cops have no choice when a mental crazy person is shooting and refusing to do what they say.

It's very possible.

How is it possible to "Get all the racists off the police force"?

racist. cops have no choice when a mental crazy person is shooting and refusing to do what they say.

Except that most of the people BLM is upset about didn't have guns... Tamir RIce, George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Botham Jean, Eric Garner, Laquan McDonald.

Not a one of them had a gun.

Cops killed them anyway.

How is it possible to "Get all the racists off the police force"?

That's easy. You make it a policy if they are caught using racial slurs on the job, they are fired.

Pretty much like any other business.

That's easy. You make it a policy if they are caught using racial slurs on the job, they are fired.

Pretty much like any other business.
Your idea to remove every racist cop in the United States, is by making a rule that they get fired if they are ever caught saying racial slurs? How the fuck would that remove all the racist cops? What about the ones who arent caught? What about the ones who are racist but never use slurs?

Remember, you said that BLM should "protest" until all the racist cops are gone. I will ask again, but this time either give me a real answer or admit that what youre suggesting is impossible. How is it possible to get rid of all the racist cops?

Your idea to remove every racist cop in the United States, is by making a rule that they get fired if they are ever caught saying racial slurs? How the fuck would that remove all the racist cops? What about the ones who arent caught? What about the ones who are racist but never use slurs?

Remember, you said that BLM should "protest" until all the racist cops are gone. I will ask again, but this time either give me a real answer or admit that what youre suggesting is impossible. How is it possible to get rid of all the racist cops?
there are not rascist cops . its in black imagination.

Oh, they can't help themselves... and eventually the ones who don't get caught will quit on their own because they know they eventually will be.

Of course there re racist cops, there are racist everything. You are an idiot to claim there is not one racist cop
Your idea to remove every racist cop in the United States, is by making a rule that they get fired if they are ever caught saying racial slurs?
I think he's actually saying that they are all racist.

I disagree but far too many are.

Forum List

Back