Cops Were Attacking Parents And Waited Till A Border Patrol Team Showed Up and Shot The Suspect

You're not too bright are ya. We support GOOD cops. We have no use for useless, or corrupt ones. Now run along, troll.
Naw, you're just fucking hypocrites. Idiots taking out of both side of ya maws 24/7. You wave your flags, have your tacky bumper stickers with 'Back the Blue' and "Blue Lives Matter' except for when they don't. Worthless magaturd opinions.

There was alot of mass-shootings under Obama. A ton of them.....and I felt that Obama wasn't willing to do anything about it. He would simply show sorrow and then move on to the next one. Obama claimed to be sad about dozens of soldiers that were shot on Ft Hood....yet he didn't call it a terrorist event. He called it "Work Place Violence".

But the difference between Obama and Biden was at least Obama sounded remorseful. Biden can't do that. He instead decided to attack everyone BUT the attacker. He brought up Sandy Hook and Parkland.....instead of focusing on THIS shooting. God forbid he bring up the Las Vegas shooting in 2017. Over 100 dead and hundreds more wounded. I guess those folks were MAGA supporters that Biden hates. So forget them. Nobody ever explained why a federal agent opened fire on a Country Western concert.

Biden had just come back from another "WHO we shall rule the world" conference in Davos led by the son of a Nazi. What excellent timing.

All of the weaponry and armor those cops have there in that city, they should give that to the residents as they would be a better job policing that those idiots cops.
From what I understand....a sniper could have taken him out by shooting him thru a window on the opposite side of the building....but they probably didn't have anyone capable of doing it. At the very least...the cops could have attacked him and pinned him down from the windows. Nope...instead they waited till someone found a key and used that to make a door entering.

Last edited:
Parents were trying to get inside the school to go after the shooter and the cops handcuffed one woman. Another father tried to take his kid off the bus and the cops tasered him.

Clearly the cops are geared for attacking law-abiding citizens and not active shooters. Why are cops acting this way at every one of these shootings that has a large body-count?

A mother who was handcuffed outside the Texas school shooting later ran into the school and pulled her two children to safety: report​

Azmi Haroun​
Thu, May 26, 2022, 3:29 PM​

• A mother of two students at Robb Elementary jumped a fence and rescued her kids during the shooting.
  • She told The Wall Street Journal law enforcement was "doing nothing," as the shooter was inside.
  • The mother was handcuffed before she ran into the school. When she was released she sprinted in.
A Texas mother of two students at Robb Elementary School pushed past a police line and jumped a fence, rescuing her two children during Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Angeli Rose Gomez, a farm supervisor working nearby who has children in second and third grade at Robb, told the Journal that she drove 40 miles to the school when she heard about the shooting, only to see an apparent lack of response from law enforcement as the gunman barricaded himself in a classroom.​
"The police were doing nothing," Gomez told The Journal. "They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere."​
Chilling reports have emerged of parents pushing past law enforcement to rescue their children by any means, their efforts growing increasingly dire as the gunman remained in the school. Law enforcement officials have given conflicting accounts of what was happening during the 40 minutes the gunman was inside – as groups of police remained outside.​
According to The Journal, Gomez was put in handcuffs by federal marshals for "intervening in an active crime scene," as she and other parents demanded officers enter the school. Gomez persuaded Uvalde law enforcement officers to release her, and she moved away from the crowd.​
Gomez then hopped the school fence, sprinted inside the school to grab her children and made it out of the school with them alive.​

I've been following thison NPR...and the more I hear more reprehensible it is. A fuck up of this magnitude, while chidren inside are desperately calling 911, and parents outside are forced away, is inexcusable:(

I've been following thison NPR...and the more I hear more reprehensible it is. A fuck up of this magnitude, while chidren inside are desperately calling 911, and parents outside are forced away, is inexcusable:(
I wouldn't recommend NPR.
Some of them came to Ft Campbell and wanted to interview some of the guys on the teams while Bush was president.
They wanted to hear war stories and hear the complaints.
These people all looked like 60s hippies wearing black pajamas and greasy hair.
They were clearly communists.

Needless to say they didn't get what they wanted because the guys on our teams were true professionals.
Just about every one of us was trained to take down an active-shooter within minutes.
We could have blown that guy away in no time.....but of course it would take an hour to get our weapons and several hours to get the ammo and flash-bangs needed to take that f**ker down.

Currently I have the ammo and weapons to take him down....but I can't get on post to use it. We're not allowed to bring our own weapons to post. I can't even have a knife longer that 2 inches.
Course a criminal could....because he easily could make it thru the gate....but the fear of a surprise inspection is enough to keep the law-abiding from bringing them on-post.
Laws cannot stop a criminal.

Agreed, except I've seen conflicting accounts on the BP agent. I saw it reported a close BP post was was called in & entered with an elite 4 member BP response team that engaged the suspect & killed him.
I've also see that he basically Rambo'd the thing all on his own.
Got any solid links on what the truth is here?
Not that it matters, those cops were POS, orders or not.
I hope the local community makes them feel like the total POS they are, & will be known as, till the day they die.
Make them change names & move.
Make their parents disown them.
Make it so their own children say "I was a test tube baby"
If you sign up to be in the military you should realize that one day you may have to put your life on the line in combat.

If you sign up to be a cop you have to realize that one day you also might have to put your life on the line to save others.

Of course to be fair, in both the military and the police you are taught to follow orders. If your superiors say go, you go. If they say stand around - you stand around.

It takes guts to take on some fool barricaded with a semi-auto rifle. It takes guts to disobey your superiors and put your life on the line to save children. You are probably a really unique person to do both.

No matter what actually happened I admire the Border Patrol agent who took on the shooter.

What the Border Patrol agent did reminds me off a famous Texas Ranger, Bill McDonald, who said. “No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that’s in the right and keeps on a-comin’.”

If you sign up to be in the military you should realize that one day you may have to put your life on the line in combat.

If you sign up to be a cop you have to realize that one day you also might have to put your life on the line to save others.

Of course to be fair, in both the military and the police you are taught to follow orders. If your superiors say go, you go. If they say stand around - you stand around.

It takes guts to take on some fool barricaded with a semi-auto rifle. It takes guts to disobey your superiors and put your life on the line to save children. You are probably a really unique person to do both.

No matter what actually happened I admire the Border Patrol agent who took on the shooter.

What the Border Patrol agent did reminds me off a famous Texas Ranger, Bill McDonald, who said. “No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that’s in the right and keeps on a-comin’.”
It might take guts for some to disobey orders but then I've never been someone who takes stupid orders well. Maybe that's why I've been self employed for decades.
Guts or no, my instinct would be to save the children every time. I've lived many years & they are just starting. Better to die trying to do something rather than live as a coward.
Orders don't excuse these cops. The Auschwitz guards were following orders but still guilty of murder
I don't think I'm unique at all. Maybe I'm not the norm but there are plenty that think like I do

This is what happens when you place your faith in government. Just think coyote, the cops placed PARENTS in handcuffs.

How fucked up is that.

Forum List

Back