cop on leave after an altercation in mcdonalds parking lot.

wait a minute this woman is no victim she shows up at mcdonalds making fool out of herself over extra cheese and refusing to leave. so she trespassed and cops are arresting her for trespassing and she refuses to cooperate with cops and you can see her kick the cop or try to in the video. her leg goes up. He better have a good reason for the punches>? He is on leave right now. I know she exaggerating her injuries , She was let out a few hours later the same day. If it were as bad as she says she still bein the hospital. Both parties are wrong in this. The whole thing could have been avoided had the woman just got another slice cheese out her fridge and slapped in on the burger.

"Why you punch her"
I just love the primitive Africanized "English"

They can't speak any better than they can behave

I guess a coward ass white cop punching a black woman in the face protected her as well in your book.
She didn't get shot or tazed did she?... I'd say the cuffs worked as designed... now if we can teach people to respect and obey law officers again everything will be safer and better for all....
Doesn't that last option sound like the right option?...

Got it, A cop can't be guilty of excessive force unless the victim is hospitalized for a few days. If a cop breaks your arm, that just takes a couple hours for a cast, so they can break all the arms they want. Good to know.
It appears to have been excessive force

But the woman was being a bitch

I’m ok with punitive action against the cop

Bit no new Cadillac or Mercedes for the woman

She is entitled to nothing but some time in jail

She didn't get shot or tazed did she?... I'd say the cuffs worked as designed... now if we can teach people to respect and obey law officers again everything will be safer and better for all....
Doesn't that last option sound like the right option?...
Yea she didn't get shot, I guess black folks she be happy about that. A couple punches in the face aren't no big deal.

It appears to have been excessive force

But the woman was being a bitch

I’m ok with punitive action against the cop

Bit no new Cadillac or Mercedes for the woman

She is entitled to nothing but some time in jail
and it is ok for her kick him?

Forum List

Back