Cop in unmarked car doing 81 in a 40 kills man - Look for him to walk scot-free

I'm not too certain that name-calling is necessary considering the fact that I generally agree with the OP. Are you having a bad day or something?

I am above namecalling and never indulge in it - except in cases like yours when i have no choice. How can you think for one second that people only speed in emergencies!!!???

did you actually post that?.....oh geezus....

Oh yes they will. They'll just say it's gone and they don't care about any crap on the internet. No judge will stand up to the cops.

It's one of Arpaio's boys. I am not surprised.

Do you have evidence Arpaio is a habitual speeder and promotes that type of culture?

Or are you just another butthurt faggot liberal that goes off half cocked spewing retarded nonsense?

Rhetorical questions, no need to answer..... :thup:

He would be another one of those frothers Driftingsand.

[

out here Janklow was sentenced to spend 100 days in jail for second-degree manslaughter

Bill Janklow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember that. I doubt if he actually did any of even that minimal time. As i recall, he then got the conviction expunged from his record so he could go back to being a lawyer. He should have been locked up forever.

he was sentenced to 100 days after 30 days he was granted work release

I'm not too certain that name-calling is necessary considering the fact that I generally agree with the OP. Are you having a bad day or something?

I am above namecalling and never indulge in it - except in cases like yours when i have no choice. How can you think for one second that people only speed in emergencies!!!???

did you actually post that?.....oh geezus....

If I had not seen it, I would not have believed it.......:eek:

It's one of Arpaio's boys. I am not surprised.

Do you have evidence Arpaio is a habitual speeder and promotes that type of culture?

Or are you just another butthurt faggot liberal that goes off half cocked spewing retarded nonsense?

Rhetorical questions, no need to answer..... :thup:

He would be another one of those frothers Driftingsand.

You aren't supposed to drink the bong water, hope this helps.........

Keep dancing, my puppet!

You not having a clue does not change the facts, it just makes you look (more) stupid.

Note: I drive a vehicle every day that will crush ANY passenger vehicle-unit body or not-like a soda can.

It appeared he was speeding. But the Cube driver failed to yield to traffic. He pulled right out in front of the guy.

Was he driving in an unmarked police car? And was he going to a call? Seems more and more that cops get off the chain easier.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It appeared he was speeding. But the Cube driver failed to yield to traffic. He pulled right out in front of the guy.

Appeared he was speeding?? He was doing 80 in a 40.!!! The cube driver failed to yield because he didn't realize the cop was doing twice the speed limit. He saw the car and figured he had plenty of time but when the other guy is super-speeding, that doesn't work.

This was all the cop's fault.

Forum List

Back