Cop Helps A Poor Woman

Tarrant PD is in Alabama and most likely the policeman is a racist Republican. ..... :cool:

Yes, a Racist White Republican who helped a Poor Black Woman...the bastid.

I bet the eggs were white. Why not just buy her some white milk while he was at it? That racist pig! :D

OBVIOUSLY the woman is an off duty cop who posed as a shoplifter and this was all a well orchestrated ploy to hide their black murders.

Enough of that. I think it's sweet...and the public response of donations to help the woman is very heartwarming. America is a good country for the most part, and a reminder from time to time is a good thing.

Sharpton ain't gonna like this one bit.

I wonder if he will try to sue the policeman for violating the woman's civil right to steal by paying for the eggs? ..... :cool:

Last edited:
One of my oldest friends is a police officer, and he is one of the most genuinely caring people I've ever met. In his time on the force he has only shot four unarmed black men for no reason. He's trying to kick the habit, but they haven't invented a patch or gum for that yet.

One of my oldest friends is a police officer, and he is one of the most genuinely caring people I've ever met. In his time on the force he has only shot four unarmed black men for no reason. He's trying to kick the habit, but they haven't invented a patch or gum for that yet.

The most unbelievable part of that story is that you have a friend.

The most unbelievable part of that story is that you have a friend.

136630322-portrait-of-young-boy-crying-with-funny-face-gettyimages.jpg

Yes, there are people in need in this nation, and there are good men and women, like that officer, who respond to that need. Overall, we are a caring nation.

Go away.

Most cops are good cops, few are not....but when the good cops agree to let the bad cops slide, just because they are brother cops....things can become unjust and make the whole lot of them appear to be bad....even though they are not.

My town doesn't even have any policemen....the town over from us does have a handful of policemen and they are wonderful guys...they even take care of our lost pets or feral cats for two weeks before they ship them off to an animal shelter in the big town 20 miles away.

There hasn't been one murder here in 30 years, (and that one murder was a person from another northern town that brought the woman he killed here) and haven't heard of one robbery in the 8 years I have lived here....I doubt any of our cops have even had to pull their gun out....we do get pissed at them occasionally for the driving tickets they give out when the town money paying them is short though!

The town is proactive with keeping juvenile delinquency down as well...all winter, the town movie theater lets kids and teens in for free just to keep them out of trouble! lol The cops are big brother volunteers for kids that are being raised by single or divorced mothers, and many other charity ventures that go on here in our community, the police sponsor.

Forum List

Back