cop goes to jail in philidelphia for shooting black man

Personally, if you don't pull over and cooperate to the fullest and instead, lead police on a high-speed car chase, you endanger the public and are a menace in that respect and I have little sympathy for you if the cops happen to get ramped up and shoot too quick. I would have just put the cop on administrative duty for a few months then put him back on the streets. Oh, and don't go complaining about race. I would hold the same opinion of the person shot was as white as snow.

Personally, if you don't pull over and cooperate to the fullest and instead, lead police on a high-speed car chase, you endanger the public and are a menace in that respect and I have little sympathy for you if the cops happen to get ramped up and shoot too quick. I would have just put the cop on administrative duty for a few months then put him back on the streets. Oh, and don't go complaining about race. I would hold the same opinion of the person shot was as white as snow.
true he got sentence because they shot too soon i guess. this stuff is so confusing.

High speed chase, crash, and keeps one hand hid when told to show his hands. We can't have a society with different rules for stupid Black people. Not too smart.

Forum List

Back