Cop brutally slams girl on concrete

not saying he was in the right but why does every one of these kinds of videos usually lack context? Are we to believe the cell-phone camera was only switched on immediately before the girl was slammed to the ground? It would be helpful to know what happened prior.

This is why so many hate the police
Completely inexcusable and revolting
Will this cop be fired ??
You would think the cops would behave better ?
Where's the video?
Viral video has captured the moment a police officer slams a Florida high school student to a concrete floor on the school property, knocking her out.

I arrested a young black kid not long ago. He was from an immigrant family, the parents being from Somolia. Because he was a minor, his mom was allowed to sit in on his interview. He played all tough with us during the booking but when his mom arrived he pissed himself like a puppy.

His mother was very quiet during the interview but the disgusted look on her face obvious enough. It was very clear that when his mom got him home, he was in for a far worse time than any judge could ever sentence him to. Prison would have been a mercy.

I don't think we'll be seeing this kid in our station any time soon.

I arrested a young black kid not long ago. He was from an immigrant family, the parents being from Somolia. Because he was a minor, his mom was allowed to sit in on his interview. He played all tough with us during the booking but when his mom arrived he pissed himself like a puppy.

His mother was very quiet during the interview but the disgusted look on her face obvious enough. It was very clear that when his mom got him home, he was in for a far worse time than any judge could ever sentence him to. Prison would have been a mercy.

One question ... was she hot?

I saw the video... But I can't really have an opinion on it without seeing the whole altercation.

Hell, the story doesn't even go into WHY she was being detained in the first place.

What was inexcusable?

I've met mean teens that justly deserved to have their head smashed on the concrete.

Being a teen, doesn't by any stretch mean you should be allowed to act like an animal.

So before you say this is "inexcusable", I want to know what led up to this. Cops do not just randomly attack people.

And by the way, why was the cop at the school to begin with? I would wager it was because the students were already acting like animals enough to warrant a cop being on the property.

Which leads me to believe the girl likely brought this on herself, and deserved it.

I saw the video... But I can't really have an opinion on it without seeing the whole altercation.

Hell, the story doesn't even go into WHY she was being detained in the first place.

How dare you not immediately jump to conclusions? All you need to know is that he is white and she is black. Thats the only thing that matters.

WTF ?? Your a cop ??
I never knew . Wow

How dare you not immediately jump to conclusions? All you need to know is that he is white and she is black. Thats the only thing that matters.
Oh... Yeah... I just... Not that good of a person I guess.

Forum List

Back