Coors Light giving out $1M worth of beer to quarantined Americans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
EWxgCbkWAAQhlnq

Just for the record, Coors, i am a "quarantined American"...no? seriously!

To me, if you are going to keep your distance from anything, stuff like alcoholic beverages should be one of the many top things on the list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Very generous of them. It’s not the beer I reach for at the distributor, though. I’m usually that honky leaving the store with Murphy’s, Boddington’s, or Guinness.

Coors Light is one of America's most tremendous beers, rated in the top 5 nationwide by those who drink
What's the favorite in your country?

I'm an American, and actually I think that Bud Light is our nation's greatest beer. Although personally, I usually drink Pabst. Schmidt's of Philadelphia was my favorite as a young man but they don't brew it any more.
As a real American I stay away from the multi-national fucks and drink REAL AMERICAN beer. My favorite is the Alaskan Brewing Company Amber. Be American, drink American.

Coors Light is one of America's most tremendous beers, rated in the top 5 nationwide by those who drink

I'm an American, and actually I think that Bud Light is our nation's greatest beer. Although personally, I usually drink Pabst. Schmidt's of Philadelphia was my favorite as a young man but they don't brew it any more.
As a real American I stay away from the multi-national fucks and drink REAL AMERICAN beer. My favorite is the Alaskan Brewing Company Amber. Be American, drink American.

Actually, if you knew anything about beer, you'd know that Pabst got its Blue Ribbon from being declared the most tremendous American beer at the Columbian Exposition.

Actually, if you knew anything about beer, you'd know that Pabst got its Blue Ribbon from being declared the most tremendous American beer at the Columbian Exposition.
Pabst went multi-national in 2014, so no thank you, I spend my money with Americans.

Forum List

Back