Consumer Price Index rose 3.2% in October

I lived it, well below than it is now. The price started dropping as soon as Trump was elected, but cnn won't tell you that.
Okay, so what was the cost of a gallon of gas before the pandemic.

Ya know, the question.

Tell me, why has Biden drained our strategic oil reserves? We only have days left before we are out.
Jar Jar

How many days exactly?

Are you in your bunker with wingnut freeze dried food to last !!!!!

God now i worried

Okay hollie

Let’s settle two issues that you seem to be bi on.

1. Do you approve of the FED increasing interest rates to fight inflation?

2. If you approve of the first question, why the idiotic complaining of their increase.
Let’s settle an issue you seem to be bi on.

1. Do you understand that Biden’s delusional green new deal disaster was the cause of inflation? Do you understand the theory of dilution as it applies to flooding the economy with dollars?

2. Do you understand the connection between currency dilution and inflation, thus the Fed increasing interest rates?

Let’s settle an issue you seem to be bi on.

1. Do you understand that Biden’s delusional green new deal disaster was the cause of inflation? Do you understand the theory of dilution as it applies to flooding the economy with dollars?

2. Do you understand the connection between currency dilution and inflation, thus the Fed increasing interest rates?
Answer the questions as an adult.

But your response does settle the question about the name that your referred to yesterday.

Just stop being a scared old white person at Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Answer the questions as an adult.

But your response does settle the question about the name that your referred to yesterday.

Just stop being a scared old white person at Thanksgiving.
I just knew you would be befuddled over some elementary economics.

"Trump's CDC" Puh-lease! :th_believecrap:
This is what I think of the leftist leaned institutions in this world anymore...

Undoubtedly they are completely corrupt, and our country isn't immune to the devastating lies and brainwashing that is being used by them... It's because we have traitor's among us who are complicit in these organized mafioso type institutions now, and it all goes hand in hand together as we are being spoon fed the lies because we are just that weak now. We have become so dependent that all they have to do is take our little pacifier and we'll crumble in tears.

Complete the mission Israel, and don't listen to the evil that's lurking in the shadows.

Forum List

Back