Conspiracy Charges Now Coming In Capitol Attack

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

The Feds have rolled up most of the low hanging fruit and are now starting to stich together the conspiracies surrounding the Insurrection.

These charges are much more serious and you can bet many of these creeps will roll over on their buddies once they realize how much jail time they are looking at

Last edited:

The Feds have rolled up most of the low hanging fruit and are now starting to stich together the conspiracies surrounding the Insurrection.

These charges are much more serious and you can bet many of these creeps will roll over on theior buddies once they realize how much jail time they are looking at
Well maybe VP Willie Brown's fuk meat can bail them out like in the Summer.

These charges are much more serious and you can bet many of these creeps will roll over on theior buddies once they realize how much jail time they are looking at
Well maybe VP Willie Brown's fuk meat can bail them out like in the Summer.
Thanks for the verbal diarrhea.

20 Years in the federal pen might trigger an introspection for some of these politically radicalized seditionists. I give no fucks either way.

These charges are much more serious and you can bet many of these creeps will roll over on their buddies once they realize how much jail time they are looking at

Next the dems will be going after their grandma for giving them the gift card at xmas they used to buy their gas to get to Washington DC.

20 Years in the federal pen might trigger an introspection for some of these politically radicalized seditionists. I give no fucks either way.
I don't give a fuck if they get heavy jail time but I really want to see these domestic terrorist organizations like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys rolled up

They'll be out in like a week. The prison system is totally broken.

What happens when they are not out in a week, and are forced to linger in the prison system for years? This shit just won't go away. This is by design. You're wrong.

Trump's gone.

No more bullshit pardons my friend

Let us know when the agitating commie cocksucker John Sullivan gets scooped up.

Any Congress critters taken into custody yet?

So the ANTIFA agitators are now going to be charged... I wonder if they will roll over on Nancey Pelosi and her aiding and abetting the incursion of the Capitol Complex?

Waiting for Nancy to be arrested... She is the one who denied man power to protect the complex.

I don't give a fuck if they get heavy jail time but I really want to see these domestic terrorist organizations like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys rolled up
Would you include antifa and BLM in that?

Waiting for Nancy to be arrested... She is the one who denied man power to protect the complex.
Prolly the one who ordered the wall and fence erected.

Prolly the one who ordered the wall and fence erected.
She did right after the incursion.... how convenient..

Oops!
download-50.jpg

Yeah, well I hope they won't be "spreading the word" to all and sundry while they're in there.

The communist party is seeking to take out all political enemies abusing the DOJ and their assortment of corrupt dem prosecutors..........

Let us know when the agitating commie cocksucker John Sullivan gets scooped up.
He's no commie but he has been arrested.

Probably has a Proud Boy lawyer

Forum List

Back