Considering All Of History, Nobody Has Ever Been As Good At Propaganda

here's a link, show me where it says conservative?

1933–1980[edit]​

During the 1930s, as the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left in economic policy, Southern Democrats were mostly supportive, although by the late 1930s there was a growing conservative faction. Both factions supported Roosevelt's foreign policies. By 1948 the protection of segregation led Democrats in the Deep South to reject Truman and run a third party ticket of Dixiecrats in the 1948 election. After 1964, Southern Democrats lost major battles during the Civil Rights Movement. Federal laws ended segregation and restrictions on black voters.

During the Civil Rights Movement, Democrats in the South initially still voted loyally with their party. After the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the old argument that all whites had to stick together to prevent civil rights legislation lost its force because the legislation had now been passed. More and more whites began to vote Republican, especially in the suburbs and growing cities. Newcomers from the North were mostly Republican; they were now joined by conservatives and wealthy Southern whites, while liberal whites and poor whites, especially in rural areas, remained with the Democratic Party.[5]

You actually need to have it explained to you that the South was and is the conservative part of the country?

As I said. You are trolling.

You actually need to have it explained to you that the South was and is the conservative part of the country?

As I said. You are trolling.
I just gave you what it was. You're fking wrong. nothing in that says what you just posted. Post something that backs you silly.

I just gave you what it was. You're fking wrong. nothing in that says what you just posted. Post something that backs you silly.

Right after I post proof that the sky is blue?

The Democratic Party​

Although the Republican Party is called the “Grand Old Party,” the Democratic Party is actually the world’s oldest political party. It was formed in 1828 behind Andrew Jackson. This early Democratic Party, splintered from the Democratic-Republican Party, still kept the same ideals. They favored smaller governments and focused on individual liberty. Government was viewed as corrupt and would harm ordinary farmers by supporting big business. Public schools were a problem as they undermined the freedom of religion and parental responsibility. This Party staunchly opposed reforms, as reforms required a more active government.

The Party fractured around the Civil War between Northern and Southern Democrats. This splintering allowed Abraham Lincoln, a Republican candidate, to come to power.

If you prefer Wikipedia:

The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States. It was founded in 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active political party.[12] Since the 1860s, its main political rival has been the Republican Party.

Before 1860, the Democratic Party supported limited government and state sovereignty while opposing a national bank and high tariffs. It split in two in 1860 over slavery and won the presidency only twice between 1860 and 1910. In the late 19th century, it continued to oppose high tariffs and had bitter internal debates on the gold standard.

If you prefer Wikipedia:

The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States. It was founded in 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active political party.[12] Since the 1860s, its main political rival has been the Republican Party.

Before 1860, the Democratic Party supported limited government and state sovereignty while opposing a national bank and high tariffs. It split in two in 1860 over slavery and won the presidency only twice between 1860 and 1910. In the late 19th century, it continued to oppose high tariffs and had bitter internal debates on the gold standard.

So, I didn't open your link since your quotes from it don't back your claim. Still waiting before I waste my time. I didn't see conservative in that.

So, I didn't open your link since your quotes from it don't back your claim. Still waiting before I waste my time. I didn't see conservative in that.

Thank you for proving that you are trolling.

Dismissed

well I certainly hope this puts a stop to the rash of lynchings we have been experiencing in this country lately!!!!!!!

Already accepted your white flag.
PoliticalChic - the irony here is so thick, one could cut it with a knife. In a thread about the propaganda of the left, this left-wing clown is trying to convince people I “raised” a “white flag” when no such thing has occurred.

This low-IQ leftist is literally proving the premise of your thread for you :laugh:

Face it.....repetition has always been a necessity for individuals with your ....'limitations.'

It's the reason you spent so much time in summer school.

And most of it still didn't stick.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

PoliticalChic - the irony here is so thick, one could cut it with a knife. In a thread about the propaganda of the left, this left-wing clown is trying to convince people I “raised” a “white flag” when no such thing has occurred.

This low-IQ leftist is literally proving the premise of your thread for you :laugh:

It is a standard lie/line from those with a five-year olds mentality.

Every reader of your and his posts understands the purile method.

And he will never outgrow it.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

Do you realize that if you stopped posting, you'd be the only one to know it?

Forum List

Back