Conservatives unite, turn on SNL this Saturday night !!

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Latino's are calling for a boycott, and one group is even offering $5K to anyone who stands up and protests Trump at the show. The Tom's will be uniting with Latino's and other groups who are pro-illegal immigration, so it's important to support the show even if you don't personally support Trump.
Lets send a message with some really good ratings !!

Latino Group Offers $5000 to Any SNL Audience Member Who Heckles Trump

The Deport Racism PAC is offering a cash prize to any SNL audience member who calls out Donald Trump during his hosting gig on Saturday.

In a statement, the PAC said it “will pay $5,000 cash to anyone on the set of the show or in the studio audience” who is “heard saying ‘Deport Racism’ or ‘Trump is a Racist’ during the live broadcast.”

“NBC has invited Donald Trump to be the host of Saturday Night Live on November 7th despite outcry from the Latino community and supporters of equality,” the statement reads. “Giving Trump a platform on the hit comedy show sends the wrong message that his offensive and racist comments about Latinos and Mexicans are acceptable.”

Latino Group Offers $5000 to Any SNL Audience Member Who Heckles Trump

It's gonna be even better than the debates! Because all those other loser candidates won't be up there taking time away from reality TV star Donald Trump!!!

NBC(?)! NBC! NBC? Does anyone even notice that NBC even rhymes with CNBC, which is not GOP, or even Ben Carson, now suddenly Lonely?(!)?

Conservatives will not be watching, unless this was endorsed last Sunday night--Maybe by the Fiorina campaign(?), and the others, also not widely regarded anymore as legitimate political campaigns,

As in. . .Not-Legitimate(?) campaigns.

Or whatever.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many not go west--to enter even California primary, even maybe in Bakersfield(?)!)

yep , I'm going to watch and will keep reminding other message board members to watch . Rating because of da TRUMP ought to be great !!

This will be reminiscent of when they had Andrew Dice Clay host and Nora Dunn refused to perform.

Haven't kept up with the current cast -- do they have a rapist Latino castmember to make the same statement?

I will boycott it! Trump is despicable.

They won't notice, as I boycott all american tv, as I prefer Korean, Taiwanese or japanese tv anyway, plus I boycott all TV after 10:30 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This will be reminiscent of when they had Andrew Dice Clay host and Nora Dunn refused to perform.

Haven't kept up with the current cast -- do they have a rapist Latino castmember to make the same statement?

I was thinking about the same thing, but I don't think they have a Latino this season.

Meh.. I rarely watch it anymore anyway. Give me Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm re-runs any day of the week...

I will boycott it! Trump is despicable.

They won't notice, as I boycott all american tv, as I prefer Korean, Taiwanese or japanese tv anyway, plus I boycott all TV after 10:30 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
so then it's not a real boycott.

If you're a conservative, watch it this time, even if you normally hate the show. It's important that we can show these people that the ratings went UP instead of DOWN.

I'll watch. I usually don't bother as SNL hasn't been funny in years.

I don't watch democrat debates. They say nothing directed to me.

Forum List

Back