Conservatives predict gas prices will spike under Biden. Experts say those fears are overblown.

If trump were president the Saudis would pump more oil onto the world market

But they dont like biden
It's actually both...

If Trump was still in the office he rightfully was re-elected too and the deep state was defeated in it's insurrection the Saudis might actually have turned some more pumps on and the price would be closer to $1.50. The Saudis want us to have a stronger stance against Tehran, they do not like the fact that there is the possibility of a 3rd world war in europe or one in the pacific over Taiwan.

When Trump was in office there was never more of a de-escalation of tensions known to modern geo-politics and the left acted as if the end of all human kind was nigh every night. Fuckin Kim Jung Un and Trump on the Demil Zone doing photo ops? Was there ever a time when we could have been more optimistic about world peace for Christ's sake? Never mind that Trump looked like a fuckin pimp walking into NORTH FUCKING KOREA WITHOUTH SS AGENTS SURROUNDING HIM or the KIJ walked back without his own guards into SK. There was some definite BALLS being displayed there.

The whole world doesn't like Xiden, or a weak USA because we are the foundation of all that virtuous, ethical, strong, and just fuckin cool. Every country on earth copies us. They wear our fashion, our sunglasses, they like our guns and imitate our heroes.

Period.

It's actually both...

If Trump was still in the office he rightfully was re-elected too and the deep state was defeated in it's insurrection the Saudis might actually have turned some more pumps on and the price would be closer to $1.50. The Saudis want us to have a stronger stance against Tehran, they do not like the fact that there is the possibility of a 3rd world war in europe or one in the pacific over Taiwan.

When Trump was in office there was never more of a de-escalation of tensions known to modern geo-politics and the left acted as if the end of all human kind was nigh every night. Fuckin Kim Jung Un and Trump on the Demil Zone doing photo ops? Was there ever a time when we could have been more optimistic about world peace for Christ's sake? Never mind that Trump looked like a fuckin pimp walking into NORTH FUCKING KOREA WITHOUTH SS AGENTS SURROUNDING HIM or the KIJ walked back without his own guards into SK. There was some definite BALLS being displayed there.

The whole world doesn't like Xiden, or a weak USA because we are the foundation of all that virtuous, ethical, strong, and just fuckin cool. Every country on earth copies us. They wear our fashion, our sunglasses, they like our guns and imitate our heroes.

Period.

The left learned under obama that a bad economy did not hurt democrats because it created more people dependent on welfare

But biden aint black, and he’s wearing out what little credit he once had

Yes..we would. Trump had no stops to pull out. And I get you won't educate yourself to find out how things work in our oil markets..but jeez, the Trump love is just becoming an embarrassment.
4ljvuf-S.jpg

It's a fucking cat meme...

Are you actually grammar nazi-ing a cat meme?
Was it your post? I don't think so.

Personally, I try not to post memes or whatever that demonstrates ignorance about simple things. It gives my opponent an edge.

Just me. If I ruffled your feathers, gosh, I am so sorry!

Last edited:
4ljvuf-S.jpg

Was it your post? I don't think so.

Personally, I try not to post memes or whatever that demonstrates ignorance about simple things. It gives my opponent an edge.

Just me. If I ruffled your feathers, gosh, I am so sorry!
We are kindred spirits bro, I was just fucking with you.

The left learned under obama that a bad economy did not hurt democrats because it created more people dependent on welfare

But biden aint black, and he’s wearing out what little credit he once had
One has to make the wrongful assumption that democrooks do, that blacks WANT to be dependent more than any other demographic. Every black I've ever worked with had pride in work. Of course I've never WORKED with a white or black parasite, because I was at work.

It started going up the day it was claimed that Tater "won".

Peeps don't think futures be like they is but they do. ;)

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark could see this coming.

Actually they started to go up in May of 2020.

Friday afternoon, I wanted to top off my car before a club drive [Miata Club] and I paid $5/gallon [93 octane]. I ended up driving over 200 miles this weekend so I filled it up during lunch. I paid $5.27/gallon. Yep, the price jumped by 27 cents over the weekend.
But I had a blast

Forum List

Back