Conservatives: how has your opinion on Trump changed in the last year?

• a little. The ads are a bit much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we know the libs worship politics but his legal cases are... tiresome or...?

• other candidates interest me (which ones?)

• all the above

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I would never vote for a dim over Trump or even a flaming RINO. That is Numero Uno in my world.

This Q is mostly for those who can say the same: they like Trump but are leery about certain things. Please tell us what they are.

Opinion of him hasn't changes since he started his first run.

not worth my vote
um... the OP title clearly says: Conservatives.....

well, I just noticed (10 minutes later) the little picture w/ words you have under your comments and that is a conservative thing.. so never mind, i guess....

Last edited:
Trump is the only republican that will bring the entire blue collar working class together... white black and brown.... he is the only candidate that will focus on the USA first and the American people first... he owes nothing to anyone and that's a breath of fresh air... and the dems have emptied their cannons trying to take him out.... in other words they are out of ammo....
And lets admit.... any republican that wins the primary will be treated as Trump was by the dems the FBI and the media so we may as well give them the real thing....

Trump 2024!!!!!!!

I think Tim Scott is interesting.. He is a great symbol of the greatness of America (even though that country does not appear to exist anymore...). He was raised in poverty and his ancestors experienced much racism... and slavery. He had problems in school but his single mom helped him and others did and he got on the right track. He could get the poor/middle-class vote and the Black vote. I very much like what he has done in Congress.. :)

I'll be back in 2024!!! - My photo world. | OpenSea

Trump is the only republican that will bring the entire blue collar working class together... white black and brown.... he is the only candidate that will focus on the USA first and the American people first... he owes nothing to anyone and that's a breath of fresh air... and the dems have emptied their cannons trying to take him out.... in other words they are out of ammo....
And lets admit.... any republican that wins the primary will be treated as Trump was by the dems the FBI and the media so we may as well give them the real thing....

Trump 2024!!!!!!!
you don't think Tim Scott would put the US first over China and all those other arrogant "leaders"?

what do you think of him

and DeSantis?

you don't think Tim Scott would put the US first over China and all those other arrogant "leaders"?

what do you think of him

and DeSantis?
Over China maybe... but over the RINO's and the establishment no.... and the RINO's and the entrenched have nearly destroyed the republican party....

Not at all.

He's still a '60s -'70s democrat running in the GOP...The only people who consider him a "right wing extremist" are total moonbat lunatics...Which also lends some insight as to how far left the Overton window has been dragged.

All that said, this still never gets old....
I don't get this

first you speak of Trump (I think). Then you say he is a 60s... democrat running in the GOP..

just don't get it

If he's on the ticket, he earned the vote he did not get from me in 2016.

He did a good job as POTUS, and if he would have had the sense to do so, he could have exposed the covid hoax and resisted Fraudchi's lockdowns and mask bullshit.

The only thing the bed wetter leaning public might give Trump even the slightest bit of credit for is the stupid vax that he probably wants to find a way to flex around now.

I won't vote for him in the primary but if he wins the nomination I'll vote for him in the general.

Fuck, I wish Rand Paul would run.....Consider for a moment why he would not get the money to make a show of it and that tells you all you need to know about the sad state of politics in America.

Over China maybe... but over the RINO's and the establishment no.... and the RINO's and the entrenched have nearly destroyed the republican party....
well, I have not seen evidence that Scott is a RINO or bends to their will. But maybe you know something I do not? I don't have time to watch news 1/2 as often as I'd like... (or think I would like... sometimes too much news can make you... uh... loony... more disturbed than ever... etc)

I won't vote for him in the primary but if he wins the nomination I'll vote for him in the general.

Fuck, I wish Rand Paul would run.....Consider for a moment why he would not get the money to make a show of it and that tells you all you need to know about the sad state of politics in America.
so who are you voting for in the primary?

well, I have not seen evidence that Scott is a RINO or bends to their will. But maybe you know something I do not? I don't have time to watch news 1/2 as often as I'd like... (or think I would like... sometimes too much news can make you... uh... loony... more disturbed than ever... etc)
He is a close friend of McConnell and does whatever the Turtle wants...

Carl Rove is behind DeSantis and Scott and anyone but Trump... and that alone should tell us all who Scott really is....

Not at all.

He's still a '60s -'70s democrat running in the GOP...The only people who consider him a "right wing extremist" are total moonbat lunatics...Which also lends some insight as to how far left the Overton window has been dragged.

All that said, this still never gets old....

View attachment 788098
A lot of people forget Reagan was a democrook, many people have distanced themselves from the party the further moonbatty it went after LBJ. Trump was on TV more than once parroting inane semi-lib talking points for Larry King and Oprah's vacuous audiences. Then he runs in the GOP and becomes a modern Pinochet with a large chopper fleet? Gimmie a fuckin break.

(or manifest a few sorties and see if you can blame him for the "tragic" results)

Forum List

Back