Conservatives, Fire Mission Quickly

Is having a mask mandate poll
POLL: Do you think Twin Falls needs a mask mandate?
Vote No

Scroll halfway down
Poll will probably be on news in half hour
1266 new cases listed? and 6 more people dead in that county today? In a town of 44,000?
I wouldn't get with 10 miles of that place without a mask, and if the gas tank had gas, I would not stop for a visit.

Vote No

Scroll halfway down

why are we mucking with a local TV poll? Ya think it's gonna change hearts and minds in Twin Falls??

LOL... Better to wait for Biden to step in it and try to enforce a national mask mandate.. Then we're all gonna join in..

Vote No

Scroll halfway down
1266 new cases listed? and 6 more people dead in that county today? In a town of 44,000?
I wouldn't get with 10 miles of that place without a mask, and if the gas tank had gas, I would not stop for a visit.

Hell.. Musta been a bang up municipal orgy last week in Twin Falls Idaho... THat's the ONLY way this could happen..

Vote No

Scroll halfway down

Hell.. Musta been a bang up municipal orgy last week in Twin Falls Idaho... THat's the ONLY way this could happen..
You know where I am near the other end of the state. 70,000 town, less than 105,00

Vote No

Scroll halfway down

Jackson has maybe 70,000 in the town, total count less than 110,000 in the whole count. We never had 6 die in one day. I hate it for those people in Twin Falls. They are looking at really bad numbers, coming in the cool part of the year over there. Hope they make good choices.

Vote No

Scroll halfway down

You know where I am near the other end of the state. 70,000 town, less than 105,00

Vote No

Scroll halfway down

Jackson has maybe 70,000 in the town, total count less than 110,000 in the whole count. We never had 6 die in one day. I hate it for those people in Twin Falls. They are looking at really bad numbers, coming in the cool part of the year over there. Hope they make good choices.

I went 4 wheeling thru Idaho with some former college roomates that joined the Forest Service. Largest town I stopped in was Cottonwood. The big social event was trash night. Where folks picked up neighbors stuff they were tossing. Big social event for the Forest Service/BLM folks..

When we split to go back to Cali -- the wife and I checked into a KOA.. Thought it was like a 5 star hotel...

Forum List

Back