Conservative Patriot Stephen Miller Brilliantly Trolls The Libs

We need to elect a Republican president in 2024 so Stephen Miller can go back to saving America.

I know many of them. T
And you don't know many more. This is an invasion. Any person who enters any country's borders illegally has violated their laws and does not deserve entry. Show my country's laws the respect that they are due and we will welcome your friends with open arms as millions of US immigrants can attest. Defending our borders is not a crime against humanity. The unresponsive governments of these criminals countries of origin are guilty of those. Place the guilt where it belongs.

And who cackled with glee at the extra abuse given to immigrant children by the Trump Administration? Were YOU among those cackling? Tell the truth
Answer the question. Trump didn't put those unfortunates into cages--Obama, his democrat congress, Biden, Harris and their democrat congress DID.

"Stephen Miller, the Trump administration official who masterminded the policy of separating migrant children from their families at the US-Mexico border, described President Joe Biden's immigration policies as "cruel" and "inhumane" during an appearance on Fox News' "Ingraham Angle" on Wednesday night. "What we're seeing here is the cruelty and inhumanity of Joe Biden's immigration policies," Miller said. Miller continued: "Children are being taken away from their families in the Northern Triangle — in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala. Those countries are being deprived of their future. These illegal immigrants are being put in harm's way all because of a policy choice Joe Biden made -- "He took a secure border, a humane border, a safe border, and turned it into this."

I guess Stephen took time away from jerking off to Camp Of the Saints to go on Laura Ingraham and troll.....And this is the obvious trolling one should expect from this facially unfortunate looking creature....None of this gaslighting is of any surprise by the way -- if Republicans couldn't gaslight; they would have no light at all.....

I just find it funny that Stephen Miller; or as I call him; the super villain with no power...and no hair...I find it funny that he had the audacity to claim that just after one month; the border went from safe and humane to inhumane and cruel....that is some serious gaslight.....so does that mean all of that fearmongering about the border for the past 4 years was bullshit?? All of that fearmongering about the border being overrun by communist caravans of filthy brown people financed by Jews; what was all that about??

Biden will do about much of the same that Obama did with the border; deport millions; put unaccompanied minors in detention centers and hint at comprehensive immigration reform only for the GOP to oppose it and continue the status quo of demonizing immigration --- with neither party willing to address the fact that 70 plus years of US policies decimated Central America.....and the proverbial chickens have been coming home to roost ever since....in other news, 100 kids were reunited with their parents during Biden's first 30 days -- which I am sure is cruel and inhumane somehow according to "alien-head" Stephen Miller..

LOL Stephen Miller is the best.

By the way, the Hussein Regime perfected kids in cages. President Trump put a stop to it by building by a wall and not welcoming illegals. Biden reversed all that in just a few months by welcoming illegals.

"Stephen Miller, the Trump administration official who masterminded the policy of separating migrant children from their families at the US-Mexico border, described President Joe Biden's immigration policies as "cruel" and "inhumane" during an appearance on Fox News' "Ingraham Angle" on Wednesday night. "What we're seeing here is the cruelty and inhumanity of Joe Biden's immigration policies," Miller said. Miller continued: "Children are being taken away from their families in the Northern Triangle — in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala. Those countries are being deprived of their future. These illegal immigrants are being put in harm's way all because of a policy choice Joe Biden made -- "He took a secure border, a humane border, a safe border, and turned it into this."

I guess Stephen took time away from jerking off to Camp Of the Saints to go on Laura Ingraham and troll.....And this is the obvious trolling one should expect from this facially unfortunate looking creature....None of this gaslighting is of any surprise by the way -- if Republicans couldn't gaslight; they would have no light at all.....

I just find it funny that Stephen Miller; or as I call him; the super villain with no power...and no hair...I find it funny that he had the audacity to claim that just after one month; the border went from safe and humane to inhumane and cruel....that is some serious gaslight.....so does that mean all of that fearmongering about the border for the past 4 years was bullshit?? All of that fearmongering about the border being overrun by communist caravans of filthy brown people financed by Jews; what was all that about??

Biden will do about much of the same that Obama did with the border; deport millions; put unaccompanied minors in detention centers and hint at comprehensive immigration reform only for the GOP to oppose it and continue the status quo of demonizing immigration --- with neither party willing to address the fact that 70 plus years of US policies decimated Central America.....and the proverbial chickens have been coming home to roost ever since....in other news, 100 kids were reunited with their parents during Biden's first 30 days -- which I am sure is cruel and inhumane somehow according to "alien-head" Stephen Miller..

That’s one the saddest things about these Trumptards, besides ignoring the truth they seem to froth at the mouth to see their spokespeople troll the other side. They forget that we are all Americans and on the same team. True he wingers in the left are the same way, but I’ve never seen anything like how these people act

LOL Stephen Miller is the best.

By the way, the Hussein Regime perfected kids in cages. President Trump put a stop to it by building by a wall and not welcoming illegals. Biden reversed all that in just a few months by welcoming illegals.
Xiden followed his former boss’s lead but is now putting them in cargo boxes

Stephen Miller is a racist and no one is impressed with him except addle brained Trump supporters.

Their home is not viable. That is why they're here. They're refugees. How much do you know about what goes on in those 3 countries? Please tell us all you know. I've got 15 seconds to spare.

They are not refugees. They are economic migrants and illegal. Send them home. NOW.

I would suggest that you commit a crime with this post, urging mass murder. That's why HS is informed.

It would be appropriate for those who think like you to seek the services of mental health practitioners.

Save your fag whining for someone who cares. The massive violation of the border that we are having done to US in a sane universe would be considered an Act of War.

Forum List

Back