Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

What have Conservatives canceled lately? Care to explain?

See the OP.

So, you don't have any yourself?

So, you can't address the ones in the OP?

I addressed the ones in the op, you dumb ass....

I wasn't talking to you, you stupid fuck.

You got a nice list of excuses but you didn't actually address the point, you dumb ass.

You moron.

I addressed the exact point...but try to hide that...you idiot...

You dumb ass, I wasn't asking for your wrong opinions, was I? You retard.

You moron.

You dumb ass.

See the OP.

You got a nice list of excuses but you didn't actually address the point, you dumb ass.

You moron.

Temper, temper Jerry. :auiqs.jpg:

I respond in kind. Rather telling that you only see the one side. Just like with cancel culture. :)

Again, what have Conservatives canceled in the last 20 years?

Again, see the OP.

So, I will just take it as you don't have any of your own and leave it at that.

So, I will just take it that you can't address the ones in the OP.

You call out liberals for cancel culture and compare them to Nazis but you sure as hell can't call out conservatives for cancel culture.

Thanks for proving my point.

Shit bird.....I addressed kapernick, the dixie chicks and jane fonda......with facts....and you can't deny those facts, you idiot....

You dumb fuck, I didn't ask you for your stupid opinions, did I?

You retard.

What part of that did you not understand? You stupid fuck.

You moron.

Shit bird.....I addressed kapernick, the dixie chicks and jane fonda......with facts....and you can't deny those facts, you idiot....

You dumb fuck, I didn't ask you for your stupid opinions, did I?

You retard.

What part of that did you not understand? You stupid fuck.

You moron.

I show you are an idiot by directly addressing the op....which you demanded of the other poster.....I did it with facts, and you have nothing....

I show you are an idiot by directly addressing the op....which you demanded of the other poster.....I did it with facts, and you have nothing....

You shit fuck.

I don't care what you think. You retard.

I didn't ask for your input. You dumbass.

Your ideas are stupid and you're stupid. You retard.

You moron.

You shit fuck.

I don't care what you think. You retard.

You dumbass. Your ideas are stupid and you're stupid. You retard.

You moron.

Wow....good response......you really got me there.........

Now try to reply to the actual facts about kap, the chicks and hanoi jane...

You shit bird.

I thought I made myself clear last time. You retard.

You moron.

So we've seen a few threads on these boards about how Gina Carano was fired by Disney after she repeatedly posted racist, conspiratorial and transphobic memes on Twitter, and someone decided that she wasn't the best person to have on your Fun Space Adventure for the Whole Family. Yes, after spending 4 BILLION to buy the rights to Star Wars, they didn't want some third tier actor dragging them into controversy they didn't need.

View attachment 464341
Fun Space Adventure... Calling them "Younglings" so you don't have to say, "Killed Children"

Anyway, the Right Wing has gone apoplectic over this. How dare we punish this poor woman for merely expressing her opinion.

Of course, these were the same people who insisted that the NFL Fire Colin Kaepernick because he took a knee protesting police misconduct and killing of black people.

View attachment 464342

Eventually, he was proven right when the country exploded into riots after George Floyd was murdered. Even big corporations got in on the act.

Then there were the Dixie Chicks. Remember them? They were a country band that expressed the opinion that our war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was probably a bad idea. (Actually, only one of them did, but they all paid for it.

View attachment 464343

Eventually, they were proven right. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to find a Right Winger today who would argue the Iraq War was a good idea.

Then there was the grandmother of all "Cancel Culture", Jane Fonda. You remember Jane? She was the one who said our undeclared war in Vietnam was a terrible idea. Even humanized the people we were mercilessly bombing by visiting them.

View attachment 464344

Well, she was proven right. The war was a bad idea. Not that it did her any good, people still denounced her as "Hanoi Jane" and her career was pretty much over by 1980.

Point is, the Right Wing was for Cancel Culture (really, "Consequence Culture") before they were against it.

So let the right wing outrage begin!!!

Hey dumb ass...remember when I asked you to do at least 5 seconds of research...

The Dixie Chicks changed their name......you moron.....why? Because of left wing cancel culture and their fear of that left wing cancel culture....you idiot...

On June 25, 2020, the band changed their name to the Chicks, dropping the word "Dixie",[98] which referenced the American Mason–Dixon line that separated the free Northern and slave-owning Southern states. The name change followed criticism that the word had connotations of American slavery.[98][99] The band said they had picked "that stupid name" as teenagers, and had wanted to change it for years; they said they were moved to change it when they saw the Confederate flag described as "the Dixie Swastika" on social media in June 2020.[100]

So....every point joe made in the OP has been shown to be really stupid......and easily proven wrong and dumb......

You shit bird.

I thought I made myself clear last time. You retard.

You moron.

Even better.....keep it up....you really have me hurting with those posts........ouch.....really ouch....

See the OP.

You moron.

Temper, temper Jerry. :auiqs.jpg:

I respond in kind. Rather telling that you only see the one side. Just like with cancel culture. :)

There is a cancel culture and censorship. I myself have been censored on many social media platforms for going against the agenda.

There is a cancel culture and censorship. I myself have been censored on many social media platforms for going against the agenda.

That's nice. Let me know when you decide to call out cancel culture from the right.

What cancel culture from the Right...please........all of the lives destroyed by assholes like you would like to know...

Again, see the OP.

You call out liberals for cancel culture and compare them to Nazis but you sure as hell can't call out conservatives for cancel culture.

I could give you one that Conservatives did off the top of my head. Back in the 2,000's after 911. The Conservatives were censoring any kind of talk about 911 and any kind of talk about it being an inside job. Bill O'reilly and those other assclowns pissed me off during those times for not looking at the facts of 911. And much of it is still censored to this day to talk about.

Again, see the OP.

I could give you one that Conservatives did off the top of my head. Back in the 2,000's after 911. The Conservatives were censoring any kind of talk about 911 and any kind of talk about it being an inside job. Bill O'reilly and those other assclowns pissed me off during those times for not looking at the facts of 911. And much of it is still censored to this day to talk about.

Also the ones in the OP that you refuse to comment on. Weird that you can't call them Nazis for that.

Again, see the OP.

Also the ones in the OP that you refuse to comment on. Weird that you can't call them Nazis for that.

You mean the ones in the OP, kapernick, who walked out on his contract, the dixie chicks who insulted their own fans, and hanoi jane, whose list of wealth, awards and fame after her 1972 photo with the mass murdering communists I liste in Post #64?

So we've seen a few threads on these boards about how Gina Carano was fired by Disney after she repeatedly posted racist, conspiratorial and transphobic memes on Twitter, and someone decided that she wasn't the best person to have on your Fun Space Adventure for the Whole Family. Yes, after spending 4 BILLION to buy the rights to Star Wars, they didn't want some third tier actor dragging them into controversy they didn't need.

View attachment 464341
Fun Space Adventure... Calling them "Younglings" so you don't have to say, "Killed Children"

Anyway, the Right Wing has gone apoplectic over this. How dare we punish this poor woman for merely expressing her opinion.

Of course, these were the same people who insisted that the NFL Fire Colin Kaepernick because he took a knee protesting police misconduct and killing of black people.

View attachment 464342

Eventually, he was proven right when the country exploded into riots after George Floyd was murdered. Even big corporations got in on the act.

Then there were the Dixie Chicks. Remember them? They were a country band that expressed the opinion that our war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was probably a bad idea. (Actually, only one of them did, but they all paid for it.

View attachment 464343

Eventually, they were proven right. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to find a Right Winger today who would argue the Iraq War was a good idea.

Then there was the grandmother of all "Cancel Culture", Jane Fonda. You remember Jane? She was the one who said our undeclared war in Vietnam was a terrible idea. Even humanized the people we were mercilessly bombing by visiting them.

View attachment 464344

Well, she was proven right. The war was a bad idea. Not that it did her any good, people still denounced her as "Hanoi Jane" and her career was pretty much over by 1980.

Point is, the Right Wing was for Cancel Culture (really, "Consequence Culture") before they were against it.

So let the right wing outrage begin!!!

See post #64...you dumb ass...

Forum List

Back