Congressman Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ)-----Bill Taylor's Testimony Is 'Hearsay'

Well he's right. I listened yesterday and all I heard was hearsay. Not one of the "witnesses" had personal contact with anyone. It was all hearsay, gossip.

One would think the Dem's would have enough brains to quite wasting tax dollars on this idiocy as there will be no impeachment.

Hope they appreciate that they are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020. God love em. LOL

Well he's right. I listened yesterday and all I heard was hearsay. Not one of the "witnesses" had personal contact with anyone. It was all hearsay, gossip.

One would think the Dem's would have enough brains to quite wasting tax dollars on this idiocy as there will be no impeachment.

Hope they appreciate that they are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020. God love em. LOL
Agreed

This person sounds sane and rational. Why is there a “D” beside his name? If you can’t sell van Drew on it, how can you sell the country? This kind of public statement is what leads me to believe that Nancy Pelosi will never let an impeachment vote out on the floor of the House.

Democrat Jeff Van Drew: Bill Taylor's Testimony 'Hearsay'

The most damning to Trump of Taylor's testimony was indeed hearsay- and?

However, much of what Taylor reported was his first hand experience in Ukraine- where he testified as to how Russia was killing Ukrainians every week, and how Ukraine was trying to fight corruption, and avoid American politics.

The hearsay- now that was damning.

Like Sondland telling him that Trump was withholding desperately needed support until Ukraine publicly made an announcement that they were investigating the Biden's.
And that Trump had a secret back channel headed by his personal attorney demanding that Ukraine make a public announcement of an investigation into Biden.

Except of course- that isn't true.

Taylor had personal contact with Sondland, and multiple Ukrainian officials. He had personal contact with Pompeo(who hired him), Morrison and others.

Hear is something fun- why not try to point out anything that Taylor said that wasn't actually true?

This person sounds sane and rational. Why is there a “D” beside his name? If you can’t sell van Drew on it, how can you sell the country? This kind of public statement is what leads me to believe that Nancy Pelosi will never let an impeachment vote out on the floor of the House.

Democrat Jeff Van Drew: Bill Taylor's Testimony 'Hearsay'

The most damning to Trump of Taylor's testimony was indeed hearsay- and?

However, much of what Taylor reported was his first hand experience in Ukraine- where he testified as to how Russia was killing Ukrainians every week, and how Ukraine was trying to fight corruption, and avoid American politics.

The hearsay- now that was damning.

Like Sondland telling him that Trump was withholding desperately needed support until Ukraine publicly made an announcement that they were investigating the Biden's.
And that Trump had a secret back channel headed by his personal attorney demanding that Ukraine make a public announcement of an investigation into Biden.
Never happened.

Forum List

Back