Congressional Democrats hard at work to eliminate 'glue traps' from being used on rodents

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thank god they are tackling this issue, instead of frivolous things, like our border being flooded by the third-world, the Mideast exploding, or Russian aggression!!

1705699823912.png

Ted Lieu, Schiff unveil bill for national ban of rodent glue traps​

With a national debt topping $34 trillion, an increase of $24 trillion in the past 15 years alone, and upwards of 10 million illegal immigrants invading our wide-open southern border in the past three years, you can count on Democrats to be focused on problem-solving.

Thank god they are tackling this issue, instead of frivolous things, like our border being flooded by the third-world, the Mideast exploding, or Russian aggression!!

View attachment 890454

I guess they are getting tired of being caught in them.....

View attachment 890454

I like them. They do a good job and you never break a finger. We used them at the office.

Dems are concerned about the humane treatment of pests?

Poison is ok, but not glue traps?

Just amazing.

What about hitting a rat with a hammer…2-4 years in prison for animal cruelty?

A possum got hung up in one at my property years ago. It took some doing to get him free but he was okay. It is good for those who are ''animal friendly''.

View attachment 890454

I guess this is where normal peope remind you of the hundreds of bills collecting mold on McConnells desk for years.

View attachment 890454

I just came up with a great idea! We could put huge glue traps at the border to control the rats.

Forum List

Back