congress man kagen.....class act

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
they are rude ... the people they elect are rude.....and they belive they can negotiate with the people that we are at war with.....

http://www.valleyscene.com/coverstory.html

...... we had an opportunity to take a picture with the president and his wife. I was feeling real good at this point.

“I said to my wife, ‘Honey, just follow my lead.’ She said, ‘Steven, it’s the president.’ I said, ‘Yeah, but he’s not any taller than I am.’ So the cameraman’s here. We’re introduced by a Marine. I said, ‘Mr. President , thank you for coming to Green Bay. My name is Dr. Multimillionaire.That was before the race. Now they call me Doctor Thousandaire. I couldn’t have won without you coming.’”

He said Bush gave one of his smiles and said, ‘I’ve lost a lot of money in my life, too.’ Then I go to his wife, ‘Hi Barbara, how are ya?’ I did that because I learned on the campaign that the meanest thing you can say to another gentlemen is, ‘he’s a fine fellow,’ and you then refer to his spouse by a different name.”

how proud his mum must be.....

For some reason I think he is probably just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the new Democrat representatives. Should be amusing.

Now this may be amusing. There are links:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2007/01/controversial_d.html

Controversial Dem Manufactured White House Quotes

A newly-elected Democrat Congressman who first drew heat for insulting First Lady Laura Bush is now battling with the White House over allegedly insulting confrontations with Karl Rove, Vice President Dick Cheney, and President and Mrs. Bush. The White House insists the alleged confrontations did not take place.

Blogger research shows that millionaire doctor, now U.S. Rep. Steve Kagen D-Wis, appears to have manufactured distinctly different versions of on the record quotes from the interactions in question on at least four different occasions.

WASHINGTON — The White House is labeling as "ridiculous" a story U.S. Rep. Steve Kagen told a small group of constituents about the reported verbal barbs he delivered to President and Mrs. Bush as well as White House political adviser Karl Rove six days after the November election.

Kagen had no comment when confronted with the White House denial.

The controversy began with this report via Drudge of a meeting between Kagen and a small group of local peace activists.

While meeting last month with a group of area peace activists, then Congressman-elect Steve Kagen told a story of his first visit to the White House that shows a feisty and humorous side to our new man in Congress.

After Rove washed his hands (“At least he’s a hand washer,” Kagen said), he attempted to leave, but Kagen prevented his departure by holding the door closed and said, “You’re in the White House and you think your safe, huh? You recognize me? My name’s Dr. Multimillionaire and I kicked your ass.”​

Kagen expected to make Rove squirm, but said (he) acted like it was a tennis match and simply said, ‘Oh, congratulations.’​

However, Kagen gave an entirely different quote from the alleged confrontation with Rove to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on November 14, just one day after his White House visit.

Posted: Nov. 14, 2006

At a White House event this week for incoming freshmen, the 56-year-old allergist from Appleton greeted Karl Rove: "Do I look familiar? I'm Dr. Multimillionaire."

Rove's response?

"Congratulations."​

While that might be excused as Kagen simply choosing to leave out elements of a more colorful exchange when talking to the Milwaukee newspaper, the problem is, Kagen then gave an entirely different quote to a local television station, also reported the next day.

"I got to meet with the architects of the campaign against me," he quipped. "So I got to meet face-to-face with Karl Rove, (Vice President) Dick Cheney and President Bush."

Kagen said he told Rove, the president's top political adviser, "I'm the one who beat you in Wisconsin."
The Congressman and Millionaire doctor claiming to have verbally smacked down Karl Rove and VP Cheney, while also insulting the President and First Lady Laura Bush, might be better served if he learned a little something about blogging and Internet archives. His on the record accounts of his alleged confrontation with Vice President Cheney also differ....

rude and a liar......and now stupid......i mean i am a red stater and by dem definition i am dumb as a box full of rocks .... but i can sure tell when someone is several sandwiches short of a picnic ..... and ya have to wonder how full the boxes of rocks were that voted for him .....

Look for him to shortly be an AP 'source'. :eusa_doh: He now has the bonafides.

well on the plus side he is already giving the guy who runs against him in two years tons of ammo. and I doubt this is all he is going to do.

Forum List

Back