Congratulations To Fox News

Interesting that Moore is against Capitalism that he so handsomely profits from?

Moore is another professional shit disturber just as the man in the Oval office is. Cut of the same cloth.

Michael Moore is not against the Capitalism of old. In this country big corporations used to share their wealth with their employees and their government. Now an elitist CEO/CFO load up a board of directors with a bunch of YES people and create a scenario where they pay as little as they can in taxes and share as little as they can with their employees. Then...after they either relocate outside the country and hire peons to work 60-80 hours a week with no benefits they bitch about having to pay any taxes to the government on what they earn. Also they set up a scenario by which they'll draw hundreds of millions of dollars should the company fail.

I'm 77 years old. In the late 40's and 50's a corporate executive earned about 5-10 times what a carpenter or assembly line worker earned. By the 1970's that multiplier had grown to about 50 times as much. Guess what it was in 2010? Yes sport's fans last year the average CEO in America earned 550 times what an ordinary American worker earned.

It doesn't end there. Nixon cut out the draft so the biggest concern the wealthy have for their offspring is which ivy league school they will attend. These damn made up wars are fought by the sons and daughters of what used to be the middle class in this country. Things are so phucked up right now this country will be fortunate to even survive and it will never be the way it was. Reason...our politicians are in the pockets of corporations and the well off. Ordinary people have lost the battle and may never rebound. When it requires $35 million and a year of campaigning for a senator to get reelected things are about as bad as they can get.

Since you are 77, I am guessing that you are no longer in the workforce.
My employer (a Fortune 500 Company) shares profits with the employees, contrary to your opinion, the fact in my situation is that I am paid an annual bonus based upon personal and corporate performance (it's paid the past 5 years). I guess you can call that "sharing the wealth", but you probably won't.

The existence or non-existence of the draft is totally unrelated to the topic at hand, but it's nice to know that you agree with government enforced involuntary servitude. It gives me a little more insight into your mindset.

I've been retired since the mid 90's. I only had a high school education but succeeded. I served in the military and drew paychecks from three different sources when my children were young. I never drew a bonus in my life. Sounds to me like you're one of the Wall St. crowd. Do you believe a CEO is worth 550 times what an ordinary worker earns? Do you believe it's OK for a company to layoff in this country and hire in Central America and Malaysia? Do you believe it's OK for our leaders to start wars knowing somebody else's kids will do the fighting and dying? If you do you're definitely a Republican.

Last edited:
Michael Moore is not against the Capitalism of old. In this country big corporations used to share their wealth with their employees and their government. Now an elitist CEO/CFO load up a board of directors with a bunch of YES people and create a scenario where they pay as little as they can in taxes and share as little as they can with their employees. Then...after they either relocate outside the country and hire peons to work 60-80 hours a week with no benefits they bitch about having to pay any taxes to the government on what they earn. Also they set up a scenario by which they'll draw hundreds of millions of dollars should the company fail.

I'm 77 years old. In the late 40's and 50's a corporate executive earned about 5-10 times what a carpenter or assembly line worker earned. By the 1970's that multiplier had grown to about 50 times as much. Guess what it was in 2010? Yes sport's fans last year the average CEO in America earned 550 times what an ordinary American worker earned.

It doesn't end there. Nixon cut out the draft so the biggest concern the wealthy have for their offspring is which ivy league school they will attend. These damn made up wars are fought by the sons and daughters of what used to be the middle class in this country. Things are so phucked up right now this country will be fortunate to even survive and it will never be the way it was. Reason...our politicians are in the pockets of corporations and the well off. Ordinary people have lost the battle and may never rebound. When it requires $35 million and a year of campaigning for a senator to get reelected things are about as bad as they can get.

Since you are 77, I am guessing that you are no longer in the workforce.
My employer (a Fortune 500 Company) shares profits with the employees, contrary to your opinion, the fact in my situation is that I am paid an annual bonus based upon personal and corporate performance (it's paid the past 5 years). I guess you can call that "sharing the wealth", but you probably won't.

The existence or non-existence of the draft is totally unrelated to the topic at hand, but it's nice to know that you agree with government enforced involuntary servitude. It gives me a little more insight into your mindset.

I've been retired since the mid 90's. I only had a high school education but succeeded. I served in the military and drew paychecks from three different sources when my children were young. I never drew a bonus in my life. Sounds to me like you're one of the Wall St. crowd. Do you believe a CEO is worth 550 times what an ordinary worker earns? Do you believe it's OK for a company to layoff in this country and hire in Central America and Malaysia? Do you believe it's OK for our leaders to start wars knowing somebody else's kids will do the fighting and dying? If you do you're definitely a Republican.
I also served in the military, I honor your service.
For the past 20+ years my employers have offered bonus's to employees. Most of that time was spent working in warehouses, not on wall street.
A CEO earns his salary or gets fired by the Board of Directors, it's not your position to determine his salary.
A company can hire workers wherever they want to. Nissan has employees in Tennessee, Toyota has employees in Kentucky and BMW has employees in South Carolina. I see nothing wrong with that.
Our politicians have never fought in the wars they engaged in, what's your point?

Millionaire Michael Moore Calls Capitalism Un-Christian - Michael Moore - Fox Nation

this is a fox clip trying to say he is against capitalism.

They lied.

if you listen to it he is pro capitalism and is against the rigged game the wealthy now how to control our economy.

Micheal Moore capitalizes on being an anti capitalist. He is a big hypocrite

Your opinion is worth about 1/300,000,000 of the total or about 1/208,000,000 if only eligible voters are included.

I loved it when Moore visited all the banks on Wall St., stretched the black and yellow striped tape across the front and declared them a crime scene.

Millionaire Michael Moore Calls Capitalism Un-Christian - Michael Moore - Fox Nation

this is a fox clip trying to say he is against capitalism.

They lied.

if you listen to it he is pro capitalism and is against the rigged game the wealthy now how to control our economy.

Micheal Moore capitalizes on being an anti capitalist. He is a big hypocrite

Your opinion is worth about 1/300,000,000 of the total or about 1/208,000,000 if only eligible voters are included.

I loved it when Moore visited all the banks on Wall St., stretched the black and yellow striped tape across the front and declared them a crime scene.
And what, exactly, did that accomplish?

Do me a favor and don't say "He raised awareness!" Normal people don't pay any attention to Moore.

Now an elitist CEO/CFO load up a board of directors with a bunch of YES people and create a scenario where they pay as little as they can in taxes and share as little as they can with their employees. Then...after they either relocate outside the country and hire peons to work 60-80 hours a week with no benefits they bitch about having to pay any taxes to the government on what they earn. Also they set up a scenario by which they'll draw hundreds of millions of dollars should the company fail.

Not my first hand experience with corporations I have added and created value for.

Now an elitist CEO/CFO load up a board of directors with a bunch of YES people and create a scenario where they pay as little as they can in taxes and share as little as they can with their employees. Then...after they either relocate outside the country and hire peons to work 60-80 hours a week with no benefits they bitch about having to pay any taxes to the government on what they earn. Also they set up a scenario by which they'll draw hundreds of millions of dollars should the company fail.

Not my first hand experience with corporations I have added and created value for.

That's because you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid.

Yeah...I think he has.

Talk about your Kool Aid...Hank Paulson, Ben Bernanke and George W. Bush sold the biggest batch of Kool Aid in the history of this country. $870 billion to the richest organizations in the world and they didn't even specify how it was to be used. They just keep getting richer and more controlling of the rest of us.

Last edited:

I'll just bet you and the other girls jumped up and down clapping your hands and giggling in delight.

... :rolleyes:

Yeah...I think he has.

They just keep getting richer and more controlling of the rest of us.

Nope. I just received a generous increase, more responsibilty and looks like a much more lucrative role in the very near future.

Hard work will set you free.

Hard Work....ROTFLMAO!!!!

How old are you? In the late 1930's the unemployment rate in west TN was close to 50%. Folks were begging for anything. They would work 12 hours in the fields of dirt farms for $0.75 and something to eat in the middle of the day. If an employee became ill and missed more than two days they were fired and one of the ten standing in line waiting for his job got lucky. Hard Work My Ass!

Last edited:

Yeah...I think he has.

Talk about your Kool Aid...Hank Paulson, Ben Bernanke and George W. Bush sold the biggest batch of Kool Aid in the history of this country. $870 billion to the richest organizations in the world and they didn't even specify how it was to be used. They just keep getting richer and more controlling of the rest of us.

Why is it you think you deserve what you didn't work for?

Yeah...I think he has.

They just keep getting richer and more controlling of the rest of us.

Nope. I just received a generous increase, more responsibilty and looks like a much more lucrative role in the very near future.

How old are you? In the late 1930's the unemployment rate in west TN was close to 50%. Folks were begging for anything. They would work 12 hours in the fields of dirt farms for $0.75 and something to eat in the middle of the day. If an employee became ill and missed more than two days they were fired and one of the ten standing in line waiting for his job got lucky. Hard Work My Ass!

What the hell was that irrational rant supposed to mean?

That's what the "take it for granted" lifestyle of today's America amounts to...an irrational rant. You don't know schit from shinola!

In the 1930's there were no unions. If your foreman didn't like the way you parted your hair he said, "Go Draw Your Pay."

There was no such thing as time off. Time off for sickness, time off for a family problem, vacation LMAO. The idea of an ordinary worker getting vacation would have been insanity during the times I'm referring to.

Ever heard of Poorhouses? Before social security most counties had a poorhouse. It was usually a big building with a couple of acres of land where those who were destitute ended up. Those who were still able raised and canned enough food to feed all of them through the winter and spring. This country's poorhouses usually had a grave yard. There are still thousands of unmarked graves on those properties. That's part of the dream world of Republicans...to go back to county poor farms. It amazes me that the poorest ten states in this country always vote red. I guess it matches their ignorance.

The T party says they want to go back to the America of old. I guess that's when you had it made if you happened to be a White man. Blacks, Jews, Catholics, Gays and yes...women had no chance at all. The old America was the suckingest goddam excuse for a place to live than any other on the face of the planet.

There were two requirements before one could join the Klu Klux Klan...White and Christian. The IQ had to be above zero.

Last edited:

That's what the "take it for granted" lifestyle of today's America amounts to...an irrational rant. You don't know schit from shinola!

In the 1930's there were no unions. If your foreman didn't like the way you parted your hair he said, "Go Draw Your Pay."

There was no such thing as time off. Time off for sickness, time off for a family problem, vacation LMAO. The idea of an ordinary worker getting vacation would have been insanity during the times I'm referring to.

Ever heard of Poorhouses? Before social security most counties had a poorhouse. It was usually a big building with a couple of acres of land where those who were destitute ended up. Those who were still able raised and canned enough food to feed all of them through the winter and spring. This country's poorhouses usually had a grave yard. There are still thousands of unmarked graves on those properties. That's part of the dream world of Republicans...to go back to county poor farms. It amazes me that the poorest ten states in this country always vote red. I guess it matches their ignorance.

The T party says they want to go back to the America of old. I guess that's when you had it made if you happened to be a White man. Blacks, Jews, Catholics, Gays and yes...women had no chance at all. The old America was the suckingest goddam excuse for a place to live than any other on the face of the planet.
Good think no one outside of leftist fever fantasies really wants that, huh?
There were two requirements before one could join the Klu Klux Klan...White and Christian. The IQ had to be above zero.
Had to be a Democrat, too.

That's what the "take it for granted" lifestyle of today's America amounts to...an irrational rant. You don't know schit from shinola!.

The other guy mentioned how his own hard work today is being rewarded and you laughed it off because you don't approve of working conditions IN THE 19-FREAKIN-30S? Are you insane? What switch was flipped that suggested any relation between what he said and your bizarre rant? You don't like 1930s America? Great, don't set your time machine to take you there. Leaving aside your failure to understand history, you are just a fucking nutcase.

It was usually a big building with a couple of acres of land where those who were destitute ended up.

like this?

foreclosure%20sign.jpg

They managed to interview the six most ignorant, slovenly, ugly, retarded people at the protest on Wall Street. All of them were probably living on the street there, homeless before the movement began.

Libs like you are such pussies...

But FOX News thanks you for watching...:thup:

Forum List

Back