Confirmed: Hunter Biden Had Access To The Classified Documents

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
My own research. This is just a sampling of emails which confirm that Hunter was living at the classified document storage location in Delaware....

12-24-2015
Hunter places an order for a limo ride to the airport
1673724502960.png

12-20-2018
Hunter updates his address at Wells Fargo
1673724552515.png

2-4-2019
Strangely, Hunter Biden's checks were undeliverable. Probably because no one was home watching the locked garage. This is concerning.
1673724583660.png

3-14-2019
Hunter Biden places one of many Apple Store orders and has the goods shipped to the classified material storage site. He made many such orders...
1673724614297.png

Good. Add that to the charges Hunter should be tried for.
Nothing can go to court with any teeth against Hunter unless the 'top secret' information contained in the documents are revealed to the people. (the world!)

If ya'all doubt that then think of it from Trump's POV.

Face if my friend, America has manipulated itself into an impossible situation.

Fwiw, the solution will be: make sure it never happens again!
That ensures that it 'will' happen again!

Nothing can go to court with any teeth against Hunter unless the 'top secret' information contained in the documents are revealed to the people. (the world!)

If ya'all doubt that then think of it from Trump's POV.

Face if my friend, America has manipulated itself into an impossible situation.

Fwiw, the solution will be: make sure it never happens again!
That ensures that it 'will' happen again!

Of course it won't happen again with Joe and Hunter behind bars.

My own research. This is just a sampling of emails which confirm that Hunter was living at the classified document storage location in Delaware....

12-24-2015
View attachment 747572

12-20-2018
View attachment 747573

2-4-2019
Strangely, Hunter Biden's checks were undeliverable. Probably because no one was home watching the locked garage. This is concerning.
View attachment 747574

3-14-2019
Hunter Biden places one of many Apple Store orders and has the goods shipped to the classified material storage site. He made many such orders...
View attachment 747575

You just did a better job at journalism than the entire sick, sad mainstream media.

Kudos.

12-24-2015
View attachment 747572

12-20-2018
View attachment 747573

2-4-2019
View attachment 747574

3-14-2019
View attachment 747575
Storage location or vault? Did he have access to both? Do you know? Or are you just a conspiracy theorist trolling on the internet?

Maybe Joe thunk them declassified and magically they were just like Donnie.

Its amazing to see the Dems and media spin this events as if Trump’s was genocide and Biden’s was illegal parking.

Forum List

Back