Confidential Pfizer document shows the company observed 1.6 million adverse clot shot events

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Over 10,000 categories of nearly 1.6 million adverse events – many of them serious and debilitating – brought to you by Pfizer!

You might not have heard it in the news, but in recent months, Pfizer’s pharmacovigilance documents requested by the European Union’s drug regulator, the European Medicines Agency, have been released. They show that Pfizer knew about a sickening level of injury early on. An August 2022 document shows that the company already had observed the following scope of vaccine injury:

• 508,351 individual case reports of adverse events containing 1,597,673 events;
  • One-third of the AEs were classified as serious, well above the standard for safety signals usually pegged at 15%;
  • Women reported AEs at three times the rate of men;
  • 60% of cases were reported with either “outcome unknown” or “not recovered,” so many of the injuries were not transient;
Highest number of cases occurred in the 31-50 year age group, and 92% did not have any comorbidities, which makes it very likely it was the vaccine causing such widespread, sudden injury.

But, but, but....there are plenty here that still pimp that poison....and are as sanctimonious as all leftists are in their decision to take it.

In
Before
The
Anecdotal
Evidence
Crowd.
;)

Nothing anecdotal about the fact that those reports were all nonconfirmed claims made by random people. In other words, I could claim that microchips in the vaccine allowed my mind to be controlled by a satellite in space, or that my body has become magnetized from the vaccine, and it would be included with the rest of the claims. Incidently, both of those claims are actual claims included in the list.

Nothing anecdotal about the fact that those reports were all nonconfirmed claims made by random people. In other words, I could claim that microchips in the vaccine allowed my mind to be controlled by a satellite in space, or that my body has become magnetized from the vaccine, and it would be included with the rest of the claims. Incidently, both of those claims are actual claims included in the list.
Ah, so that is what is wrong with you....Makes perfect sense now. ;)

It's a miracle I'm still alive, and I know a massive heart attack could happen at anytime, that's why I carry a LifeAlert with me everywhere, even when I shower.

Over 10,000 categories of nearly 1.6 million adverse events – many of them serious and debilitating – brought to you by Pfizer!

You might not have heard it in the news, but in recent months, Pfizer’s pharmacovigilance documents requested by the European Union’s drug regulator, the European Medicines Agency, have been released. They show that Pfizer knew about a sickening level of injury early on. An August 2022 document shows that the company already had observed the following scope of vaccine injury:

• 508,351 individual case reports of adverse events containing 1,597,673 events;
  • One-third of the AEs were classified as serious, well above the standard for safety signals usually pegged at 15%;
  • Women reported AEs at three times the rate of men;
  • 60% of cases were reported with either “outcome unknown” or “not recovered,” so many of the injuries were not transient;
Highest number of cases occurred in the 31-50 year age group, and 92% did not have any comorbidities, which makes it very likely it was the vaccine causing such widespread, sudden injury.
Sounds like a typical Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc logical fallacy to me.

The fact of the matter is that the reporting of adverse events does not in any way imply causation. When you presume that it does you are committing a very serious logical fallacy.

Your logic fails.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back