Confederate Flags, Symbols Banned At Stagecoach Country Music Festival

that means Trump supporters won't be going...i oppose this move...freedom of speech baby

My be house, my rules. The Festival wants that shit gone, it’s gone. The Freedom of Speech you speak of is the freedom to criticize the government without fear of persecution or harassment by the government.

Think Peter Strocz getting fired because he said he didn’t want Trump to be President. Or Andrew McCabe. Those are actual “freedom of speech” issues. Being told there’s a dress code at a public event is not a freedom of speech issue.

My be house, my rules. The Festival wants that shit gone, it’s gone. The Freedom of Speech you speak of is the freedom to criticize the government without fear of persecution or harassment by the government.

Think Peter Strocz getting fired because he said he didn’t want Trump to be President. Or Andrew McCabe. Those are actual “freedom of speech” issues. Being told there’s a dress code at a public event is not a freedom of speech issue.
Peter Strocz got fired for espionage and lying to congress. If Trump was still president he'd appoint an Attorney General that enforces the law and would have charged him with perjury and obstruction of justice. It those assholes had been in China or Russia they would have been shot for criminal conspiracy and treason .

That belly cannot be unseen!
sorry...i'll make it up to you

FRiBCQWXMAEyiRw

What kinda husband is lisa paige's husband. Why hasn't he shot Strzok. Or Mrs. Strzok. She has grounds.

:heehee: Check out the fake great kilt. :heehee:
Robert E. Lee is better than democrats or he would be if he wasn't a Democrat.

So, we are stuck with Hitler being better than democrats adding in Putin is much better than Fuckwad Biden. Yayyy.

Forum List

Back