Complete 2020 Election Fraud Evidence, with Link to All Trump Lawsuits Dismissed Before Hearing Evidence

No link?

Means it never happened.

Look it up yourself you pile of bear scat. I'm through with your constnt BS. The report was clear. You dig thru censored google you smelly sack of used tampons in a hot car. Gloves are off now scum. Again, it was 53K bad ballots identified if memory serves me? In a 10K event.

They did not stop counting. They sent people home and a few continued counting. There are videos of it.

FruitLoops, I'm talking about the leak. It happened in the morning. What you're talking about happened later that night. As always, you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

Look it up yourself you pile of bear scat. I'm through with your constnt BS. The report was clear. You dig thru censored google you smelly sack of used tampons in a hot car. Gloves are off now scum. Again, it was 53K bad ballots identified if memory serves me? In a 10K event.

LOL

You're posting bullshit and you know it. That's why you can't back it up.

GFY troll.

LOL

Faun wins again.

tenor.gif

Head down, Ass Up Trump.

That guy is always getting fucked by someone.

The GOP should just swap out the elephant for an 8 ball gag and be done with it.
The leadership of the GOP wants nothing to do with Trump. Do not try to say they do.

The leadership of the GOP wants nothing to do with Trump. Do not try to say they do.

Nor do his own cabinet members, his own former officials, his own fixer, his own lawyers.

The people that know Trump and work with him are among his most adamant critics.

Do you know unprecedented it is for your OWN VP to insist that the you should never be re-elected?

Nor do his own cabinet members, his own former officials, his own fixer, his own lawyers.

The people that know Trump and work with him are among his most adamant critics.

Do you know unprecedented it is for your OWN VP to insist that the you should never be re-elected?
Do you know that the extremes that the uniparty, intelligence agencies, and media have gone to destroy one man is in itself quite telling? It is so bad it is no longer believable on any level. It is backfiring.

Do you know that the extremes that the uniparty, intelligence agencies, and media have gone to destroy one man is in itself quite telling? It is so bad it is no longer believable on any level. It is backfiring.

The 'uniparty' is the new buzzword you've been told to ape. You're so thoroughly programmable.

Back in reality, the people work with Trump, who know him, who Trump hand picked, who see what he's like and what he's capable of....

......are the folks telling us he should never be president.

His own VP, his own cabinet members, his own fixer, his own lawyers, his own officials. Listen to them.

The 'uniparty' is the new buzzword you've been told to ape. You're so thoroughly programmable.

Back in reality, the people work with Trump, who know him, who Trump hand picked, who see what he's like and what he's capable of....

......are the folks telling us he should never be president.

His own VP, his own cabinet members, his own fixer, his own lawyers, his own officials. Listen to them.
'Conspiracy' is your overused buzzword. You do not have a leg to stand on. Try again.

'Conspiracy' is your overused buzzword. You do not have a leg to stand on. Try again.

Conspiracy is a word as old as dirt. It fits your overly complicated, meandering, evidence free stories to a T.

And I have the election results to stand on. I have every court ruling to ever adjudicate your blithering nonsense to stand on. I have a 37 count indictment to stand on. I have the overwhelming evidence backing that indictment to stand on.

You...have your imagination.

Our sources are not equal.

Conspiracy is a word as old as dirt. It fits your overly complicated, meandering, evidence free stories to a T.

And I have the election results to stand on. I have every court ruling to ever adjudicate your blithering nonsense to stand on. I have a 37 count indictment to stand on. I have the overwhelming evidence backing that indictment to stand on.

You...have your imagination.

Our sources are not equal.
Uniparty is also old as dirt. You have corrupt, illegal results to stand on. Period.

Forum List

Back